• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsukihime/Melty Tiers

And I find it laughable that you somehow wanna throw out Touko (the more battle experienced fighter of the duo's) observations, but are freely throwing Beo's assertations like they're gospel. ******* Hypocrisy.

And that assessment is a crock of shit.
???? Chill? Its fine if you disagree and you're more than welcome to argue otherwise about Soujyuro's placement (more discussion anyways so glad I just rechecked this thread) but I don't get why you have to word it like this when nothing has even been said to you to warrant this tone.

And yes, as stated above, Soujyuro being the strongest Nasu protag straight up isn't contradicted narratively. Obviously Nasu statements should be used case by case (which heck this entire community agrees on this at least), the feats accomplished by Soujyuro in Mahoyo aren't even his peak, and what he does do however are just further backing that its a legit statement.

Last edited:
Hi. So I just noticed that somebody changed Neco-Arc's profile to Low 1-C.

Is that a result of whatever is happening here or was it somebody just shitposting and I should just revert the changes?

What.
I'm guessing that's from how galaxy nuking bomb in Type Lumina, but that shouldn't physically scale to anyone.

And no it has nothing to do with this thread. This isn't even a CRT

Hi. So I just noticed that somebody changed Neco-Arc's profile to Low 1-C.

Is that a result of whatever is happening here or was it somebody just shitposting and I should just revert the changes?
Huh, no one has talked about Low 1-C Neco-Arc here, as far as I know. So I'm afraid it's the second option.

7e2.jpeg

Back