• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsubasa Hanekawa vs. Neko (K Project)

Cat fight ahead. They're both serious and intend to kill and are using their abilities at their peak.

Round 1- Unarmed combat

Round 2- Using their abilities against each other to gain the advantage.

Hanekawa's Tiger Form is prohibited.

Go...

Hanekawa takes this in the first round unfortunately since she is faster and physically stronger than Neko.

Round 2 though, I'm not sure. That's a tough one.

What? There are no feats or scans of Hanekawa countering illusions or perception manipulation. I'd say Neko beats her in the ability department. As long as Neko keeps her ditance and avoids getting subjected into an energy drain, she stomps.

If this were a physical fight, Hanekawa would murder Neko and physically superior as shown, she is able to hold two grown men

Right there

We never seen Neko do something like this.

However, round two is a tricky one. Hanekawa moves at the speed of sound, but Neko's illusions operate at the speed of thought. Which is likely to be faster?

Neko has subsonic reactions on her profile, but Hanekawa moves at supersonic. She's likely going to take out the latter before even thinking about producing an illusion.

I would like to point out that Neko can use her perception manipulation to render herself invisible to Hanekawa. As the OP said, they fight with killing intent....so Neko may just turn invisible and kill Hanekawa right them and there.

Hanekawa should have heightened senses to sniff out Neko, so that invisibility is worthless. This is technically a kitten vs. a tiger at best!

TheDarkness012 said:
Hanekawa should have heightened senses to sniff out Neko, so that invisibility is worthless. This is technically a kitten vs. a tiger at best!
I disagree with this. Neko controls all five senses, her illusions doesn't have to be visionary, it can be auditory too. Smell is part of the senses, which means Neko could disrupt her sense of smell and make her smell nothing at all. I don't think Hanekawa has a counter this one.

We should consider that both combatants have memory manipulation, I ponder if Hanekawa is easily subjected to such a thing. Neko possibly, but they work differently. I would lean on Neko, but Hanekawa and her feats alone make her a difficult opponet for the likes of her.

TheDarkness012 said:
But again, can Neko produce an illusion before Hanekawa takes her head clean off?!
If there speed was equalized, otherwise...you're the OP, we're going to assume they are operating on their different levels of speed and reaction.

Back