• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is nothing real haxy or stong, just missing hax I found.

Firstly, Hakurou should have Perception Manipulation/Ilusion Creation:

"Hakurou's figure become indistinct, thin like air, despite the fact that Shion's perception was not inferior in speed, it was obstructed for a moment and before she realized it, he had already appeared before her eyes like an optical illusio."

"All her senses are sharpened at the same time and the power overflowing from Shion can be felt.
The current Shion is able to clearly see Hakurou's "Dim Current Slash" that could even confuse one's speed perception."

Gerudo should get Limited Resistance to Fate Manipulation:

"The current attack carried a 『 Cook』 effect. It's effect was to change 『 The slash has been stopped by the shield 』 into 『 The shield could not stop the slash, allowing it to cut like butter.』However, Gerudo's 『 Guardian』 skill interfered. Even though it was interfered, the shield still shattered."

Okay, found a bit more.

Diablo has Sealing (or would this just be Power Nullification again?):

Diablo's voice is heard and the surrounding time stops.
Before he was thoroughly burnt by the dome of black flame, the movement of the magic power was stopped, and the generation of heat was obstructed.
Though he only saw it for an instant, he fathomed the detail of the technique and its countermeasure.
It was another effect of the Unique Skill『Great Wiseman[3]』 that Diablo possessed, for Diablo that had mastered this skill, skills that need long activation times are useless against him.
This was surely the most dreadful aspect of he who had diligently mastered this ability.
Also the reason why Diablo deliberately let himself received the attacks from his opponent, was only to reconfirm the result from his analytical appraisal.
In case of some techniques, he could even steal it just by seeing it

ÒÇîTch, just by looking, my technique was sealed......ÒÇì

He should also have Resistance to Fate Manipulation:

"While destruction energy is condensing in both of Diablo's hands, Shion slashes using her Ōdachi.
A clash between magic and sword is something typical that I've already seen.
However, those two people, because of their unbelievable concentration and fighting spirit, each had the intention to clash from the start.
"

Diablo praises Shion without minding his lost arm.
However, Shion cannot even stand up after being blown away by the aftermath of their techniques's explosion.

ÒÇîFu, what was dangerous? You still have more power, right? You....ÒÇì (Shion)
ÒÇîNot at all, there's not much power left.
If I still had more power, I wouldn't have made such blunder as to lose my left arm.ÒÇì (Diablo)
ÒÇîFufu. Didn't you suppress the energy of the technique with one left arm......? It is my loss.ÒÇì(Shion)

Shion should have Negation or Power Nullifcation, and Willpower Manipulation:

"Shion's Special Move is endowed with ability of "The outcome is rewritten" by the effect of the Unique Skill『Cook』.
With the strength of strong will, it can negate the effect of the opponent's technique[7], it can be described as a slash that brings the result that Shion wishes for."

Benimaru should get Weapon Mastery:

"ÒÇîKufufufufu. Please stop being pretentious.
You still have a trump card, right?
You will die if you aren't really serious when receiving my technique, you know!ÒÇì

Diablo began the movement to use the technique at the same time as he declared.
"End of World" that surpassed Shion's Special Move, is a Super Special Move.[4]
Benimaru judged that he had no time to think, and released a master swordsman art he had learned from Hakurou."

Hakurou should get Attack Relfection:
"Benimaru judged that he had no time to think, and released a master swordsman art he had learned from Hakurou.

"Dim Stream Slash". it's just like flowing water, warding everything and deflect it back at the opponent.
Without being able to grasp its elegant simplicity, its effect will perplex the opponent, it is the pinnacle of sword arts."

Hinata should get Fire Manipulation:

"Sakaguchi Hinata thought herself fortunate to have been able to meet Izawa Shizue. Though the time they spent togther was truly short, only to Shiuze was Hinata able to upen her heart. A single month. In that short time, she stole all her skills and left her."

Would she also get Deviant?

Personally, I think by virtue of the name, only one of the same Unique Skills can exist at the same time unless explicitly shown otherwise, or if done by a clearly superior power like an Ultimate Skill.

Also when Hinata's Skills merged into Chloe, it wasn't mentioned even though all of Hinata's own Unique Skills were mentioned.

NeoSuperior said:
Regardless of the name, it's a Unique Skill both in WN and LN.
It would either be inconsitencies that she have been because her Usurper can only steal skills. Likewise, it likely that skills referred to those who combat related from Shizue since the contexts was she stote them from praticting fighting/ training.

I think what CP agree is fine.

Resistances to Fate Manipulation for Diablo is fine.

I think Diablo would have Power Nullification rather than sealing.

Attack Reflection is fine.

Weapon Mastery is fine.

While I agree, I don't think Shion needed Power Nullification since this effect of Cook is already under Fate Manipulation.

I don't mind the additions, though.

Diablo already has pwer null, don't think it's sealing.

Agree with him having fate resistance.

Not sure if it's will power manipulation for Shion but i do agree with it being power null.

Agree with weapon mastery for Benimaru.

Fire for Hinata is fine.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I don't think Fate=Power Nullification, though. Diablo already has Power Null, which is why I asked is that sealing?
I meant this rather than the effect regarding Cook.

Yeah, it wouldn't be Sealing.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
But I guess it's not Willpower Manip. And Diablo's Sealing is just Power Null.
Can I add these changes?
You still need a final evaluation for what @Celstial Pegasus didn't evaluated so I contacted @Antvasima for it.

Celestial Pegasus' evaluation should be fine to apply.

I responded initially then Milly brought up more topics and then i responded again to those an hour ago, so not sure what exactly you think i am missing.

I'll get to it, then. Also, Resistance to Attack Reflection, Perception Manipulation, and Illusion Manipuation should be added to Diablo since he easily overpowered Dim Current Slash.

And Resistance to Attack Reflection and Perception Manipulation should be added to all US users since they're superior to other skills.

And Life Manipulation should be added to Diablo's profile, since Bladed Scissor Claws reaps lifes. A corresponding manipulation to this should also go to Benimaru, and those stronger than him. Maybe all US users?

Celestial Pegasus said:
I responded initially then Milly brought up more topics and then i responded again to those an hour ago, so not sure what exactly you think i am missing.
Apologies, I didn't see your next response because we were typing roughly at the same time.

@Milly I agree

Also agree

Agree with Life Manipulation for Diablo. Why should Benimaru get Life Manipulation?

Back