• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have nothing to do, so I’m doing this.
This is my first time doing CRT for Tier 1. I think it's not that good, but I hope it's not hard to understand.

The current Hoyoverse cosmology is rated as "possibly" Low 1-A in this thread. The reason for that rating is based on mathematical theory in the real world, while the fictional term "Absolute Infinity" does not have inherent meaning, which is why it has been rated as "possibly." Therefore, I need to change the proposal for Low 1-A and remove the "possibly" rating.

Go! Go! Low 1-A!

It has been said:
So, basically, what we see is just an avatar of the tree that allows mortals to use its powers, such as creating a new branch/timeline, like Otto did.

And another statement that is straightforward and aligns with "the tree doesn’t exist in any dimensions" is that an Imaginary Singularity carries no dimensional information and is dimensionless. This singularity is linked to the Tree, with the only known Imaginary Singularity being the Cocoon of Finality. All of these Cocoon statements were made before they reached it.

After the Herrscher of Finality was born and humanity finally reached the Cocoon, it was stated that the Cocoon transcends all dimensions. Durandal's feat refers back to Chapter 25-EX, where Durandal needed to connect the bubble world to the Tree.

Schrödinger just to explained how you can connect the bubble world to the Tree because their bubble world has no anchor point.
So, basically, they need to transcend all dimensions and use the Herrscher as an anchor point to connect the bubble world to the Tree.

It is stated that Kiana herself, who is equal to the Cocoon, can achieve this, as the Cocoon carries no dimensional information and is dimensionless, which they explained before they reached it. It is also linked to the Tree, which does not exist in any dimensions. This means we can conclude that the Cocoon and the Tree are above dimensionality by nature.

But it doesn't imply transcending all higher dimensions.

Yes, it does. Regarding this statement, they want to find the existence of the Imaginary Singularity. The number of dimensions in the scan refers to the Imaginary Singularity. However, as I mentioned, this is just a hypothesis before they reach the Cocoon. After reaching it, they describe its existence as transcending all dimensions, implying that it is above all dimensionality by nature.

I know some people might say that "transcends all dimensions" sounds vague or something like that. However, it depends on how you interpret "carries no dimensional information and is dimensionless, and after that, it transcends all dimensions. It is also linked to the Tree, which does not exist in any dimensions" in what way. I'll leave it to the staff to decide.

So, to summarize:
It carries no dimensional information and is dimensionless. It is also linked to the Tree, which does not exist in any dimensions, and after reaching the Cocoon, it is described as transcending all dimensions. So, this is just above dimensionality by nature.

Yes, above dimensionality is rated as Low 1-A in our standard.

Scaling

Ability​

BDE Type 2 for Cocoon and Aeons because they exist on the same plane as the Tree by nature, which is above dimensionality.

AP

Just remove the "possibly" rating for those who already scale to 1-B, possibly Low 1-A, and classify them directly as Low 1-A.

LS (I'm not sure about this part)
Immeasurable for Cocoon and Aeons due to its nature as a BDE Type 2.

Speed

Honkai Impact 3rd:
Infinite speed for Cocoon due to BDE Type 2 on the Low 1-A scale.
Infinite speed for the Finality trio because they can reach the Cocoon, which is above dimensionality.

Honkai Star Rail:
Downgrade Aeons to infinite speed. Aeons are rated at immeasurable speed because they are comparable to Terminus, who can move forward and backward in time. However, it is unclear whether Terminus physically traverses backward and forward in time. Therefore, downgrade Aeons to infinite speed for the same reason as Cocoon.

I've already clarified all of my points here. If you misunderstand any of them, I'll explain further. I don't have any more explanations for this proposal.

VOTES:

Agree:
@Enryu_The_Red_Tower

Disagree:

Neutral:

*Sorry if my English was difficult to understand🙏 I have already tried my best to explain.

Last edited:
D̶i̶s̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶H̶o̶y̶o̶'̶ ̶m̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶M̶C̶s̶'̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶i̶g̶n̶s̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶G̶I̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶H̶S̶R̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶l̶e̶r̶

I have nothing to do, so I’m doing this.
This is my first time doing CRT for Tier 1. I think it's not that good, but I hope it's not hard to understand.
Good job
Honkai Star Rail:
Downgrade Aeons to infinite speed. Aeons are rated at immeasurable speed because they are comparable to Terminus, who can move forward and backward in time. However, it is unclear whether Terminus physically traverses backward and forward in time. Therefore, downgrade Aeons to infinite speed for the same reason as Cocoon.
Neutral on this.

1. BDE2 is for 1-A only, not Low 1-A, impliying BDE2 mean implying 1-A

2. You don't get infinite speed from being BDE, it is a power describe state of being, nothing correlate it to speed at all. Reaching higher dimension is again, i repeat, dimensional travel, not speed

3. Now that you meantion Aeon immeasurable speed, thank, i forgot to check it is valid or not since in previous thread about Immeasurable speed for HI3rd, i found the evidences for it is bad

I question this, and every answer is different. Some say Low 1-A is BDE2, while others say BDE2 is 1-A only. So, I don't know. I want to hear it from the staff.
2. You don't get infinite speed from being BDE, it is a power describe state of being, nothing correlate it to speed at all. Reaching higher dimension is again, i repeat, dimensional travel, not speed
FAQ might be helpful. This speed proposal is for beings above dimensionality by the nature of their existence. From what I know, it automatically grants infinite speed.
3. Now that you meantion Aeon immeasurable speed, thank, i forgot to check it is valid or not since in previous thread about Immeasurable speed for HI3rd, i found the evidences for it is bad
It seems like Immeasurable speed might be valid.
No stakes on the AP section but regarding the speed section for the Aeons is a possibly Immeasurable not on the table?

All the relevant scans for now since Terminus is still unknown.

It's stated that Terminus moves against the flow of time being able to go backwards and forwards.
The first scan isn’t in their profiles.

Anyway, I'm a Honkai wanker. So, I'm fine with Immeasurable speed either way. Your opponent right now is Vietthai. Good luck, brother, faito!!

I do not mind this, but I believe it id preferable to gather staff who commented last time. As for BDE, Immeasurable makes more sense than Infinite for speed.

You seem to have misinterpreted something: there are two types of BDE2.

1. This is for the characters or objects who have statements of complete transcendence over space-time. These objects or characters are given Low 1-A as they have completely transcended their verse's spatiotemporal dimensions and spaces that define such dimensions.

2. If we apply the same logic to realms, however, an entirely different conclusion occurs. These realms lacking space-time and dimensions as a whole causes them to be placed at 1-A as, even though they are dimension-less, they are still larger than all of creation in some ways.

By the way, I love your PFP! Lovin' the Artemis love.

Back