• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have already got everything down and set.
BTW, this is extremely minor and I was somewhat iffy on it (which is why I didn't include it in the OP), but how would you guys feel about Limited Telekinesis for TSB users? It'll probably look something like this:

Limited Telekinesis (The TSB can be freely controlled telekinetically, up to a 70 meter radius)

Again, it's not super relevant. I just saw other characters get Limited TK for similar applications, so I wanted to ask for your opinions.
seems fine to add. Just make a note that it’s only to the TSBs and nothing else

Also, the pages are unlocked. Message me when you’re done (here or on disc)

I'm reminded once again that we don't have Weapon Manipulation on here, which the control over the TSB's could be classed as. That's an ability that I think we need on the site so we don't have to list things as Limited Telekinesis.
That's actually a wonderful idea.

Sorry it took me so long fellas. I've been really busy irl these past few days, but here is my final proposal for the abilities that should be added to all TSB users' profiles.

For most TSB users:

Reality Warping (The TSBs are partially comprised of Yin-Yang Release, which is capable of altering reality in a variety of ways) which allows for: Existence Erasure (Can erase Ninjutsu, people, space-time, and matter), Transmutation (The TSB can be altered into different states of matter, energy attacks, Chakra Receivers, and more), Shapeshifting and Size Manipulation (The TSB can be morphed into a variety of shapes and sizes) , Possibly Space-Time Manipulation (Potentially capable of creating new Time-Spaces, because the regular TSBs were stated to be the same as Kaguya's ETSB besides their size), and Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls negate and erase all Ninjutsu they come into contact with, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, Edo Tensei, and Dust Release to name a few, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy)

For Kaguya:

Reality Warping (The TSBs are partially comprised of Yin-Yang Release, which is capable of altering reality in a variety of ways) which allows for: Existence Erasure (Can erase Ninjutsu, people, space-time, and matter), Transmutation (The TSB can be altered into different states of matter, energy attacks, Chakra Receivers, and more), Shapeshifting and Size Manipulation (The TSB can be morphed into a variety of shapes and sizes), Space-Time Manipulation (Capable of creating new Time-Spaces), and Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls negate and erase all Ninjutsu they come into, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, Edo Tensei, and Dust Release to name a few, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy)

Additionally, as we've discussed above, Kaguya also needs Fusionism.

Fusionism (Can merge with her dimension's environment, which allows her to completely control the terrain in order to attack her foes)

I also noticed recently that she doesn't have Deconstruction with the All-Killing Ash Bone, so I also propose she gets:

Deconstruction (Can disintegrate and turn whatever she pierces to dust with All-killing Ash Bone)

Finally, I think it's time to discuss changing the characters' Resistances a bit (If everything above is accepted ofc).
Basically, the characters' Matter Manipulation Resistance should be removed and changed to "Resistance to Existence Erasure". The "Limited" should also be removed from their Power Nullification Resistance as well to reflect its removal from the Power Null they resist in the first place.

That's about it really, if all of this gets accepted and applied we'll be all done here.

As for the profiles that need to be unlocked:

• Naruto Uzumaki (Part II and New Era)
  • Sasuke Uchiha (Part II and New Era)
  • Madara Uchiha
  • Obito Uchiha
  • Kaguya Otsutsuki
  • Hagoromo Otsutsuki
  • Hamura Otsutsuki
  • Toneri Otsutsuki
  • Kakashi Hatake
  • Asura Otsutsuki
Erasing justu is not EE its has to be stated beyond atomic level eraser

Don't start claiming bias, Reio. If we're claiming bias, I'll just say you're biased for bleach, considering your actions on the FTL downgrade thread.

If you can't back up your claims, then don't debate.
erasing justu does not equal EE. He already conceded the kanji didn't even say space-time so why is getting space-time manipulation.

This is clear bias

(can erase Ninjutsu, people, space-time, and matter)

Ah, yes. The ability is only there for the Ninjutsu part, of course. Ignore the other 3 examples.
Turning everything to nothing is a clear hyperbole which the databook is know for. Cuz kaguya said her self she would survive. That does not equal everything. And again op conceded on the kanji not saying space-time.

3301133ae753b0cf0d0fa13db6c9cef1.gif

I even showed the orbs being inferior to spatial manipulation
You showed them getting warped, which was countered as not meaning they can't manipulate space-time. Do I have to repeat myself? You never countered. Stop stonewalling this thread, if you disagree, bring new points and debunk what's been brought up.

"
Okay, so? Saying it's a different Space or a different Time-Space is pretty much interchangeable in fiction anyway.
Yes, these aren't official translations, but they're the best we have to work with since the DB hasn't been translated in 7 years at this point. I don't see what comparing a bunch unofficial translations will achieve at this point."

Conceded on the kanji not saying space-time. Then makes a clam space can mean space-time. Which i countered by saying it can mean many things. And they have a specific kanji for space-time.

This debunks his whole space-time manipulation scale

He didn't concede on anything, you're still blatantly lying, Reio.

"Saying it's a different space or a different Time-Space is pretty much interchangeable in fiction anyway."

Why does this matter? This doesn't disprove anything, it's just a completely unsupported interpretation that you're trying to push as fact. If you can BACK IT UP, then you might have a point.

Either way, it's literally POSSIBLY space-time manipulation. It's a decent possibility, which is the entire point of putting the "possibly" there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back