• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"True" Golden Frieza vs Super Saiyan Kefla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Saiyan_God_Julian

Herald of the Julianforce
He/Him
Joke Battles
Administrator
Frieza is in his "True" Golden Form (3-A)

Kefla is in her Super Saiyan Form (3-A)

Both are in-character

Battle takes place in the Tournament of Power Stage.

Frieza---2 (Noahkaismith,Amlad22)

Kefla---3 (Mania568,SSGgoku123456,Aceraspire)

Inconclusive---2 (The 2nd Existential Seed,Hst master)

.... A bit early ? Anyways, Frieza is at a disadvantage. Goku had to use SSBKKjust to successfully block a KI BLAST .His experience is key though... I am unsure at the moment.

I know it's early since Frieza technically has not shown his full power. And Kefla will face UI Goku for potential upgrades. But I just wanted to see how a fight like this would go for now.

So do you have a vote?

I meant based on "Current" levels. For all we know Frieza maybe be quite a bit stronger than expected , same with Kefla.

I vote Inconclusive based on current standings. Neither showed the fullest extent of their powers.

Better we wait to see what can do kefla against UI Goku and then we talk,to be more accurate,if kefla gets upgraded to low 2-C then kefla would win.

Umm okay. Im going to wait on further input to see if this should be closed or not.

I have a problem with calling that form SS it more resembles the controlled berserker form with the green hair and the buff muscles

I'm going with Frieza. Frieza has shown himself to be equal, if not surperior to SSB, and Kefla was struggling to keep up with Blue. Keep in mind that Goku was extremely exhausted during this fight. Not only that, Frieza effortlessly dodges a blast from Kefla in base.

im a little thorned here, we hear here and there that goku has all power and low stamina and then somewhere else people say his power is lower as well, my response would be what this vsbattles accepts as the right answer

if goku had all power but low stamina to maintain transformations then kefla would be stronger than freeza as goku blue=freeza, but against kefla he went x2+ (he was in kaioken and powered up again), though when it comes to freeza he is a better fighter and fights dirty as well, but from what we are seeing from the preview she will surpass even what weve seen for sure. so my answer still goes if goku was severely powered down or was only low stamina and full power.

though if we waited for next episode she will most likely be boosted for high 3-A even if its berserk only.

Low Stamina =/= Less power. It just means his transformations cannot be maintained for as long as before [ I.E: SSJ3 . None of them ever stated he had less power, it was always less stamina ] .

Despite having Low Stamina, he still kept up with two SSJ2 level opponents in BASE form. He definitely shouldn't have been that strong in a bit of time if he had lower power... When they [ Caulifilia and Goku ] fought evenly a few episodes before in their SSJ2 forms. It basically implies he got A LOT stronger in a shorter time period. Meaning the SSB she was fighting was on a different level than the one Frieza fought.

Frieza stomps this match. Goku was fatigued and injured when he fought Kefla and still managed to hurt her pretty bad with the Kaioken. Frieza is on par or if not stronger than a full power Blue Goku so he should take this.

@Hst master and Amlad22

I've added your votes.

@AquaWaifu

I know since Kefla might be upgraded to Low 2-C or probably a higher end of 3-A than previously but i just wanted to see how it would go for now.

If any upgrades happen then this thread can be closed.

goku in just ssgss is equal to golden frieza, if he used kaioken then he's (frieza) toast

goku needed kaioken against kefla and still lost.

golden frieza aint touching her.

also if the spolier stating that kefla will somewhat rival the power of UI turns out to be true, then she stomps.

SSGgoku123456 said:
goku in just ssgss is equal to golden frieza, if he used kaioken then he's (frieza) toast

also if the spolier stating that kefla will somewhat rival the power of UI turns out to be true, then she stomps.

zen...kai....boosts he literally fought Jiren to the point ofbeing unable to move without frieza's energy

AquaWaifu said:
SSGgoku123456 said:

zen...kai....boosts he literally fought Jiren to the point ofbeing unable to move without frieza's energy
ultra instinct so far is rivaling jiren who is low 2-C, without UI he's back to 3-A just like frieza, and if the spoilers of kefla being able to rival UI is true then she will be low 2-C and then she stomps frieza.

also ultra instinct ran out on it's own, it will run out again in this episode as well.

also why the hell are you bringing up zenkai boosts?

they were only presented in dbz haven't even been used in dbs at all and toei has probably forgotten about it.

SSGgoku123456 said:

What spoilers are you talking about? I can't remember any spoilers that suggest UI Goku ~ Kafla

I'll play it safe and wait for some more hours. What do you know? Maybe Kefla is secretly low 2-C ovo

With what is currently known, Kefla, defeated Goku SSJB Kaioken, being that he rivaled the Golden form of Frieza during the brief confrontation they had before the tournament.

SSGgoku123456 said:
what kind of ridiculous reasoning is that? "it only showed up in DBZ so.....it just doesnt exist unles its directly mentioned again."

so I guess Nimbus and Goku's power pole dont exist anymore either.

or Android 16...or Dr, Gero or Raditz

Tonight we'll see if Kefla is capable of hurting UI, but from the spoilers it seems like she'll get stomped hard. So no Low 2-C Kefla for now.

Kefla barely beat SSB Goku while he was injured and tired, no low 2-C for her. She even almost got one shotted by Goku.

until she uses legendary ss3 and one shots GP

AquaWaifu said:
SSGgoku123456 said:
what kind of ridiculous reasoning is that? "it only showed up in DBZ so.....it just doesnt exist unles its directly mentioned again."

so I guess Nimbus and Goku's power pole dont exist anymore either.

or Android 16...or Dr, Gero or Raditz
why does that even matter?

the flying nimbus and powerpole isn't a good enough excuse since they were shown in the new ending of dbs and those 3 characters aren't even important to the dbs story, in fact everything you stated isn't even important at all.

in one of the spoliers it stated that kefla will do a power up which may rival Goku's Ultra instinct technique.

ultra instinct is Low 2-C, frieza is only 3-A which means UI goku stomps him.

Goku without UI is just 3-A, which is the only tier frieza can fight him in.

and if the spoilers are true it means that she will rival UI means that she will also probably end up as Low 2-C and ALSO stomps frieza.

also goku has never needed SSGSS+KK against frieza just to finish him off which he had to do for kefla.

by your logic frieza is Low 2-C as well since he healed Goku who was unable to move while in his 3-A state.

SSGgoku123456 said:
in one of the spoliers it stated that kefla will do a power up which may rival Goku's Ultra instinct technique.
Not true, it only stated she's going to further power up, that's it.

SSGgoku123456 said:
how does my logic make Frieza low2-C?

he healed from state of weakness. it was a weakand tired 3-A being healed to being able to move on his thru transferred enegy of another 3-A.

Again its on his profile. He has adaption labeled thru "His power increase substantially each time he recovers from nearly fatal injuries"

You don't know if Toei has forgotten just because they don't merely bring it up. You cant just make baseless assumptionsl ike that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back