• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Revision : The Worlds Will Become Multiverse level+

Can you rephrasing again?, I don't understand what are you talking about.
Last crest which liese performed "baal peor" which creates a spacetime dimensions in which time is accelerated (same as hit's time dimension from dragonBall), the Library in which liese went lost because of experiment she performed is as well a dimension stated to have different time or no time than the universe, dream world, spacetime barrier dimension of ilias fragment grimori, the dimension stated to exist in btw parallel world's but still was stated that it'll be distroyed along with the world.
Except ilias fragment dimension, all dimensions I stated in this post are are part of the universe, so that makes it 2C (only justifying 2C for now as 2A is long to explain for me).

I think the more important thing to argue right now is whether or not those infinite spacetimes inside the world A is all universal in size and not a pocket one or they qualify to be considered a low 2-C structure each. True it may be possible for a world to contain infinite universal sized spacetime but that needs to be proven. Or at least convince staff to believe it as the likely scenario.

Because right now what is said in my knowledge is that only world A and World B are parallel or if you wanna add abyss world as well.

I know confluctor has knowledge about timeline branching which is also the case here but iirc he left the wiki. So im still thinking about it unless someone else has something to assist on that end.

Mfw reiner's answer ninja'd me

No, what about the case of the rimuru, which gets a likely 2-A, since imaginary space is H 3-A (Infinite Sized), and since imaginary space can accommodate low 2-c/4D structures, then it is accepted that imaginary space is 2-A.
Idk anything about rimuru verse or what it is imaginary space, but looking at you rn describe that how she got the 2-A, so i’m gonna ask you about it.

1. Inside of imaginary space (which is infinite size), is there has been stated that imaginary space contains infinite space times (4D)?. What I mean is the amount of the universe, not the size.

2. Is there any new revision that wiki stated that having infinite size of 4D structure will rate as 2-A? because sometimes we assume that all universe that has been stated in fiction (generally) is infinite due to the lack of evidence what the sized of it. Unless it was stated otherwise.

If 1 universe (4D) contains infinite universes inside of it (infinite 4D), and there is a character that can literally create or destroy that universe, then he or she deserve the 2-A at least.
Then why don't you read my reply. I already explained why a universe has Infinite space time. You are at this point Ignoring that.

Is there any new revision that wiki stated that having infinite size of 4D structure will rate as 2-A? because sometimes we assume that all universe that has been stated in fiction (generally) is infinite due to the lack of evidence what the sized of it. Unless it was stated otherwise.
Infinite sized 4D is not 2A and never will be. It's about the space that can contain spacetime continuum's not about spacetime continuum itself.
Rimuru didn't get 2A because of infinite low 2C but because of the space that can contain low 2C structures being infinite.

I think the more important thing to argue right now is whether or not those infinite spacetimes inside the world A is all universal in size and not a pocket one or they qualify to be considered a low 2-C structure each. True it may be possible for a world to contain infinite universal sized spacetime but that needs to be proven. Or at least convince staff to believe it as the likely scenario.

Because right now what is said in my knowledge is that only world A and World B are parallel or if you wanna add abyss world as well.

I know confluctor has knowledge about timeline branching which is also the case here but iirc he left the wiki. So im still thinking about it unless someone else has something to assist on that end.

Mfw reiner's answer ninja'd me
The verse is like this

Higher Dimensional Gods World

Heaven ( Centre of the Tree)

Infinite Dimensions/worlds branching from the tree.

Inside those Dimensions/Worlds Infinite space time (looping with different possibilities)

Inside those Dimensions/Worlds Infinite space time (looping with different possibilities)
This is exactly the problem imo. because of the infinite spacetime loop. how can we assume that each possibility isn't just the past or future of a different loop than the current loop rather than being a separate independent universal spacetime

Then why don't you read my reply. I already explained why a universe has Infinite space time. You are at this point Ignoring that.
All comments above are very messy, I can see someone arguing about infinite size or kanji about countless and infinite space times, it is quite difficult for me to respond which is the argument that is being debated and its context.

Bruh.
I need him, he’s the first one who aproching me and make me feel welcome to this wiki.

No, what about the case of the rimuru, which gets a likely 2-A, since imaginary space is H 3-A (Infinite Sized), and since imaginary space can accommodate low 2-c/4D structures, then it is accepted that imaginary space is likely 2-A.
Everyone uses legit the whatsaboutsam, y'all aware that 2-A in Rimuru is not even battle-applicable? Not even applying to anything? AP, Durability? Stop using him as an example. His 2-B key is more valued.

Everyone uses legit the whatsaboutsam, y'all aware that 2-A in Rimuru is not even battle-applicable? Not even applying to anything? AP, Durability? Stop using him as an example. His 2-B key is more valued.
That's because there is a valid reason for rimuru to not scaled in AP and dura as 2A given by everything 12 and other ppls in that crt. Unlike that case here is the entire world is justified for 2A and there are beings capable of distroying and rewriting such structures. In this case it'll scale.

That's because there is a valid reason for rimuru to not scaled in AP and dura as 2A given by everything 12 and other ppls in that crt. Unlike that case here is the entire world is justified for 2A and there are beings capable of distroying and rewriting such structures. In this case it'll scale.
No, it won't scale. Anyway, let's wait for everyone to finish the cosmology page and collect all information as well as translation for the statements.

So have you reached any conclusions here already?

I will comment on the cosmology page (I am aware, it is currently in maintenance, but those notes are important)
  • Archive
    • You need, for each term, a kanji
    • Explain each of them
    • Kanji for Archive
  • Thema
    • The ability addition is unneeded, what you are creating is a cosmology page and terminology, not physiology
    • Kanji translation is needed
  • Cosmology
    • Unfortunately, in the beginning, you need to add a kanji translation for it.
      • “Possibilities” need a kanji translation.
    • Also, there are two cosmologies, this is worth to be noted.
    • No clue how you come to this conclusion
    • You used the same scan twice to explain the connection, and it seems false.
Language: Seems you are using basic language, and I notice there are a lot of grammar errors. Please take your time writing about it.
Formatting: Can be done by me after all information is inserted, we will use a gallery instead of links.

Till now, I still see a single world is low 2-C, and Arata gets in his first key 2-B.

“In the anime and english translated manga, it is called Demon Lord, rather than Magic King, because both are pronounced "Maou" in Japanese.”

So how are things progressing here? Also, if Rendy needs help with cleanup work, it is better if he copies the contents of his draft pages from blogs to a personal sandbox page in our wiki, so regular members can also edit it.

So how are things progressing here? Also, if Rendy needs help with cleanup work, it is better if he copies the contents of his draft pages from blogs to a personal sandbox page in our wiki, so regular members can also edit it.
Don't worry, I've created it in the sandbox.

It's just that I still don't have time to fill in the cosmology, really busy in real life.

My apologies..

Back