• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Discussion Thread

I've tried to understand Trinity Seven's cosmology, but I'm really confused by it.

Can any of you tell me about yggdrasil and the heavenly realm?, is the Heavenly Realm a Higher Dimension? And if so, does the Heavenly Realm have qualitative superiority over the Lower Dimension worlds?

Hello, I have almost finished Arata's profile, here I would like to ask for your help. (@Nexp06, @EldemadeDityjon, @Rakih_Elyan, @everyone).

I have given a new explanation and a new justification regarding the scaling of trinity seven hax for Arata, therefore I hope you will add the hax owned by trinity seven to Arata's profile.
Don't forget to provide the reference as well. Thank you, sorry for disturbing your time.

Hello, I have almost finished Arata's profile, here I would like to ask for your help. (@Nexp06, @EldemadeDityjon, @Rakih_Elyan, @everyone).

I have given a new explanation and a new justification regarding the scaling of trinity seven hax for Arata, therefore I hope you will add the hax owned by trinity seven to Arata's profile.
Don't forget to provide the reference as well. Thank you, sorry for disturbing your time.

Well, do you mind if I rework every characters profile including Arata?

Why Avaratia's abilities is empty?
Temporarily empty
Change the font, that made my eyes bleed
which part?
Also, missing creation for Arata world creation.
World Reconstruction?
The speed should be calculated first.
not yet calculated
Well, do you mind if I rework every characters profile including Arata?
Nope, Only Arata, and Deus

Despite the justification it's a bit long in the profile (you can try to make it shorter), at a glance it might looks fine to me.

Arata should have 2-B key.

Despite the justification it's a bit long in the profile (you can try to make it shorter), at a glance it might looks fine to me.
we can't do that, because the explanation on Arata's profile is very long.
Arata should have 2-B key.
he has it, but in Chronos Trinity's profile

we can't do that, because the explanation on Arata's profile is very long
We can
he has it, but in Chronos Trinity's profile
What i mean is The main Arata right now.

Demon Lord Factors

All Demon Lords have Demon Lord Factors, scale from Liese's statement that it can destroy countless worlds, Are you saying that Arata doesn't have Demon Lord Factors? Even though he’s a Demon Lord?

All Demon Lords have Demon Lord Factors, scale from Liese's statement that it can destroy countless worlds, Are you saying that Arata doesn't have Demon Lord Factors? Even though he’s a Demon Lord?
I forgot, Arata also has a Demon Lord Factor, the Element Great Demon Lord.

btw, for Arata and others, what rating do we use??
Likely?/possibly?/Atleast?

What about Durability, Range, and Striking Strenght for Chronos Trinity?

Merge Chronos ability with Arata for Demon Lord and Great demon lord key
Include creation along World reconstruction
Infinite speed must go through CRT to be accepted.
Wait for FTL calculation before creating the profile
In Arata profile you double write Astil manuscript resistance
missing non physical interaction and transmutation for Arata

Last edited:
Merge Chronos ability with Arata for Demon Lord and Great demon lord key
Why?
Include creation along World reconstruction
ok
Infinite speed must go through CRT to be accepted.
yep
Wait for FTL calculation before creating the profile
when?
In Arata profile you double write Astil manuscript resistance
because Ilya and Sora have the same resistance

Both of them are merged, so Arata gain every abilities from Chronos Trinity
No, in the last chapter it was said that arata merged the chronos trinity, but we still lack evidence, whether arata can indeed scale the abilities of the chronos trinity.
Astil Manuscript (Sora and Ilya):
Because what you write is using too many places.
What if they happen to have different resistances?, we can't combine them.
missing non physical interaction and transmutation for Arata
Oke, but why?
The verse lacks calculations.
Yes

Last edited:
No, in the last chapter it was said that arata joined the chronos trinity, but we still lack evidence, whether arata can indeed scale the abilities of the chronos trinity.
Yes, it can be scaled because of that is enough for proof
What if they happen to have different resistances?, we can't combine them.
Then why the hell did you write same Resistance and ****** name?
WHAT THE FREAKIN DIFFERENCE?

Did you even understand Outer Alchemic abilities? It is literally Transmutation abilities
and for NPI, seriously? Did you understand what NPI for?

Yes, it can be scaled because of that is enough for proof
If so, you can say so in this thread.
Then why the hell did you write same Resistance and ****** name?
baru nyadar gw
Did you even understand Outer Alchemic abilities? It is literally Transmutation abilities
and for NPI, seriously? Did you understand what NPI for?
oh, gw kira hapus NPI sama transmutation

You need evidence the ability of the character get absorbed can be used by the character who absorb them.
It would be quite an NLF to speculate that and thus give Arata many of that ability with only the basis of "He combine with them."
Nah, that is enough proof for that.
Hell, many profile are revised under that assumption.

Nah, that is enough proof for that.
Hell, many profile are revised under that assumption.
Shitton of Visual novel character.

I understand, but I really don't like going into a crt and use "whataboutism" and compare our character to another character in other verse when being asked by staff the reasoning why the character should get ability from the character they absorb/merge despite no feat or reliable statement.

Back