• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Discussion Thread

I want to bring back Infinite Speed Deus Trinity and Arata Kasuga.

And this time I used the Official Translation of the Trinity Seven Manga Volume 19 and Volume 21.

IMG-20221204-WA0043.jpg

Trinity_Seven__7-Nin_no_Mahoutsukai_-_Chapter_102_-_24.jpg

Lucifer Gaze is an ability that can cast spells quickly even faster than the fastest spells.
IMG_20221204_102541.jpg

Which means this Lucifer Gazel is sheer speed.

And when Deus uses Lucifer Gaze, Arata actually looks like it stops, But Arata can react to it, and can even destroy the attack.

Not only that, it is shown that Arata can react instantly when attacked by Deus Trinity's Malebranch. And it is stated in the narrative that Arata disappeared and it is also stated that he lowered his existence and magic to zero.
Trinity_Seven__7-Nin_no_Mahoutsukai_-_Chapter_98_-_11.jpg

In fact, Deus Trinity himself said that it was instantaneous
Trinity_Seven__7-Nin_no_Mahoutsukai_-_Chapter_98_-_12.jpg

With this, it is enough to prove that Arata and Deus really has Infinite Speed.

Conlusions :
  • Lucifer Gaze which was used against Arata stated to be infinite Multi level spells.
  • He should have infinite speed to react and destroy to infinite spells in an instant.
  • Which also backs up his magic turning into zero and disappearing from one point of place to another point of place in an instant.
I will make a crt for this.

Just make it one sentence, something like “Even Greater Power Nullification, Cloth negation, etc.” However, any suggestion for the rewording section is welcome.

The information type 2 also seems too long, so it needs new rewording. Not too long, but easy for readers to understand the reasoning.

Just make it one sentence, something like “Even Greater Power Nullification, Cloth negation, etc.” However, any suggestion for the rewording section is welcome.
I thought of something like this too.
But, in every Arata key, he has a new Power Nullification, which is stronger than the previous key. So, what about that? Are we going to make different justifications for each key?
The information type 2 also seems too long, so it needs new rewording. Not too long, but easy for readers to understand the reasoning.
Right now I'm not sure about type 2 Information Manipulation, in fact I'm more convinced that it's type 1. However, if it is indeed type 2, it is better for @EldemadeDityjon to provide a new justification. Because in my opinion, he has knowledge about Demon Lord type 2 Information Manipulation.

I thought of something like this too.
But, in every Arata key, he has a new Power Nullification, which is stronger than the previous key. So, what about that? Are we going to make different justifications for each key?
Something like "Even Greater Power Nullification, Resistance Negation, etc, on a vastly higher scale" for his other key?

Right now I'm not sure about type 2 Information Manipulation, in fact I'm more convinced that it's type 1. However, if it is indeed type 2, it is better for @EldemadeDityjon to provide a new justification. Because in my opinion, he has knowledge about Demon Lord type 2 Information Manipulation.
Information Type 2 is fine for me. IIRC, the Grimoire can copy information other Theme even if it is different Archieve and Theme, they also can cast the same spell magic well enough.Those two things are a concept which is fundamental to existence (along with magic) for magus.

In summary, what the Grimoire know and can copy is basically a fundamental information.

Something like "Even Greater Power Nullification, Resistance Negation, etc, on a vastly higher scale" for his other key?
okay
Information Type 2 is fine for me. IIRC, the Grimoire can copy information other Theme even if it is different Archieve and Theme, they also can cast the same spell magic well enough.Those two things are a concept which is fundamental to existence (along with magic) for magus.

In summary, what the Grimoire know and can copy is basically a fundamental information.
Okay.
Also, what do you think about this?, about crt infinite speed arata and deus.
@Nexp06

Can you provide a better justification for type 2 information manipulation? because of what's in the profile, it's very ambiguous in my opinion.

Uhh, all kind of this stuff is actually related to the terminology in the verse and should be explained one by one in detail.

As for now, I don't have any access and time to go through each chapter to find the scan with the proper explanations….

Last edited:
Liese has the ability to teleport, but when Liese fights with Levi, Levi's speed can match Liese's Teleportation.

With this, perhaps Levi's speed will become infinite.
None of this is Infinite speed, we have no clue how fast Liese's teleportation is, there is no sort of explanation regarding it in the manga or anywhere as far as I know.

However, when Levi fights against Lugh, and Lugh uses a weapon that has SOL/FTL speed, Levi cannot match it, will this make Lugh get Infinite Speed, or will it be an anti-feat for Levi?
The thing is, back then, long before she met Lugh, Levi has been stated that she was researching the speed of light or sound, and will invent it to her speed.

The moment she realized that, Levi switched into battle mode right away.
Normally, it would be hard to find someone in this world, who possessed an even higher speed than Levi.
Levi had invested the same amount of time into improving her techniques, as a mage, who researches the speed of light or sound, would have invested into speed, if such magic were to exist.
And of all things, this monsters surpassed Levi in speed. In other words, the monster definitely possessed a speed that was top class in the world at the current stage.

Safely low-ball, her base speed is at the speed of sound. That's the most logical thing why she is easily defeated by Lugh, because she is only capable at that moment fighting at the speed of sound, while Lugh is a mage who researches and studying the “Light” such as the speed of it, the concept of it, etc.

And why Lugh is studying the “Light”?, it is because she is The God Of Light, this is pretty self-explanatory.

Hello guys, I have a question.

If our speed can match teleportation, will we get infinite speed?
@Nexp06 @EldemadeDityjon @God900 @Rakih_Elyan
Yes, as long as there aren't any anti-feats.

However, in Trinity Seven Manga there aren't any anti-feats, unlike DBS manga, with gas being faster than teleportation, the feat is blatant but disregarded due to the amount of sheer PIS the series have.

Last edited:
I got this from @Delta333

Liese has the ability to teleport, but when Liese fights with Levi, Levi's speed can match Liese's Teleportation.

With this, perhaps Levi's speed will become infinite.

However, when Levi fights against Lugh, and Lugh uses a weapon that has SOL/FTL speed, Levi cannot match it, will this make Lugh get Infinite Speed, or will it be an anti-feat for Levi?
It is infinite since teleportation skips distance by default per our standard, but as I said it's an outlier due to Lugh constantly blitzing her and I just want to point out that scene as an interesting fact about Levi's speed.

So yea I would rather focus on the overall abilities of all profiles instead of arguing for infinite speed.

His Plot Manipulation is from Trinity Seven Revision Untranslated Manga.
I know, therefore, we haven't created a crt for it which makes us unable to add the plot manipulation in page T7, for Concept, Law, it can still be added because we have created a crt.

I know, therefore, we haven't created a crt for it which makes us unable to add the plot manipulation in page T7, for Concept, Law, it can still be added because we have created a crt.
We can still add it even without CRT, cause it is just verse page duh. Not a profile P&A.

Hello, I think we should revise and add Trnity Seven's character profile.

Also, is there anyone here who would like to help revise the abilities of some characters? Besides Nexp

I have also created sandboxes for Aryan, Skade, and Pholus. If you want to help find the abilities of some characters, I think you can join the discord and we will discuss there.

@Delta333 @EldemadeDityjon @God900 @Rakih_Elyan

Hello, I think we should revise and add Trnity Seven's character profile.

Also, is there anyone here who would like to help revise the abilities of some characters? Besides Nexp

I have also created sandboxes for Aryan, Skade, and Pholus. If you want to help find the abilities of some characters, I think you can join the discord and we will discuss there.

@Delta333 @EldemadeDityjon @God900 @Rakih_Elyan

Yeah....

In regards the abilities, there are Hax yet to be added to Aratas's profile.
The CRT was already accepted, but it needs to apply the stuff left.

For example, Emphatic manipulation and Conceptual manipulation type 2

I think one of you can spruce up Verse's profile, all you have to do is put his name and photo in the right place, and don't forget that his photo is from the Manga. You can change the Astral and Last Trinity photos, since they are from the Anime.

Liber Academy students, Akasha Academy students, Biblia Academy students, is that right?

Back