• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arata Kasuga ability additions + more justifications.

Hello, well. My aim here is to give Arata some new abilities AND reforce the justification of some already existing ones.

-New abilities:

1.Higher Dimensional manipulation.

Magic opposes the very principles of the world, due to that, Maguses can interact with beings from a higher dimension.Can connect to the "Archives", which exist on a higher dimension called the center of the universe, a level unrecognizable by the human brain, and certainly unreachable by a physical body:

2. Limited Higher dimensional existence:

For his consciousness and Spirit only; In order to connect to the "Archives" - which exist on a higher dimension called the center of the universe, which is unreachable and incomprehensible by physical mind and body, one must bring his consciousness and spirit to it's level:

3. Emphatic manipulation & Energy manipulation:

Magic in the verse is created by emotions or desires, feelings/thoughts in general just to be specific:

4. Conceptual manipulation type 2:

Archives are implied to be conceptual in nature, existing in higher dimensions.
Also, through Crest Magic, the last Crest is an ultimate form of magic that can rework the very existence, laws and foundations of the world. It is a magic that creates concepts of the world that are only allowed to the trinity seven, a technique that can't be understand nor comprehend by beings who aren't a trinity seven

https://imgur.com/a/UfbGiUm
https://imgur.com/a/RoakzDp
https://imgur.com/a/JixWkmk
https://imgur.com/a/vuvYEH4

(NOTE: The first two scans talk about how Archives are indeed conceptual in nature, and how those exist in Higher dimensions, the last two scans just add additional context).

5. Life manipulation, creation & Reality warping: justication additon/revamp?:

Magic is a power that surpasses every law and is deviated from the rules of the world and opposes the very principles that makes up the world, as such, magic can bring phenomena or beings into existence that normally would never exist. devils, monsters or apparitions are nothing but a product of “magic”. Spells surpasses the laws and rules of the world and uses a power that's nonexistent called "Magic". Magic can break the "concepts" that exist in the world. The mysteries behind magic distort even the very laws of the world.

https://imgur.com/a/jf0LPyj
https://imgur.com/a/0cQgXDK

6. Law manipulation revamp/justification reforcement:

It is known Demon Lords can bend the world's laws at their will, however, here is more additional context to the ability which could be used in profiles. (NOTE: Yes, these are the same two scans I used in the Conceptual manipulation section, just to give more context to the ability).

https://imgur.com/a/JixWkmk
https://imgur.com/a/vuvYEH4

BONUS: Law manipulation via Crest Magic also:

https://imgur.com/a/hGQEIf4

7. Madness manipulation justification addition:

https://imgur.com/a/Xebh2dU

8. Transformation & shape shifting justification addition:

https://imgur.com/a/UTMJzul

A magus imagines the form that suits their thema and "transforms" into it.

And this, would be the end of my CRT, hope you all enjoyed. Most likely I will be doing another CRT for Arata but that's a can of worms for other day.

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited:
Neutral on HDM and HDE. they are connecting to a higher dimension to use magic and not manipulating the higher-
dimension to use magic. Unless someone is shown capable of completely affecting the Archive as a whole and changing it and not just using it for magic. this reasoning can be a slippery slope. Less you can explain it further.
further into HDM it would require you to be able to affect an entirety of higher Spatial dimension than 3D and not just what is within it. so leaning to disagree with HDM
Seems ok

Concept Type 2 looks good
Magic power being explained is what keeping their existence holds it up pretty well

The scans for reality warping and void manipulation seems to fit more on Reality warping and Creation. so I'm not sure about it being a Void manip justification

The rest looks okay

Neutral on HDM and HDE. they are connecting to a higher dimension to use magic and not manipulating the higher-
dimension to use magic. Unless someone is shown capable of completely affecting the Archive as a whole and changing it and not just using it for magic. this reasoning can be a slippery slope. Less you can explain it further.
further into HDM it would require you to be able to affect an entirety of higher Spatial dimension than 3D and not just what is within it. so leaning to disagree with HDM
HDE would be limited, as only their mind and Souls would be at that level, as stated in the scans.

Regarding HDM, due this reason, magus connect to the "Archives" by bringing their consciousness and spirit to that level. The them of magic that are studied by mages always belong to one of these seven categories.
(Reason why their mind and souls become HD)

They are "connecting"/manipulating HD stuff, which I think it should fall under HDM tho.

1.Higher Dimensional manipulation.

Magic opposes the very principles of the world, due to that, Maguses can interact with beings from a higher dimension.Can connect to the "Archives", which exist on a higher dimension called the center of the universe, a level unrecognizable by the human brain, and certainly unreachable by a physical body:
HDM standard have change and become dimensional manipulation, so it's better to go to this thread and ask if the evidence qualify for the new standard.

Magic in the verse is created by emotions or desires, feelings/thoughts in general just to be specific:
Okay...
Sure Magic stem from emotion, but how exactly this manipulate them?

Sorry, I couldn't follow the train of thoughts.

Void manipulation & Reality warping: justication additon/revamp?:
I'm not really content with giving Void Manip by simply making something that shouldn't exist to exist.
The context doesnt explain further on this either.

Neutral on this one.

The rest I can agree.

Okay...
Sure Magic stem from emotion, but how exactly this manipulate them?

Sorry, I couldn't follow the train of thoughts
Emphatic manipulation can also stem from manipulating the very emotions.

I'm not really content with giving Void Manip by simply making something that shouldn't exist to exist.
The context doesnt explain further on this either.

Neutral on this one.
Yeah, I think it's rather a Life manipulation feat rather than Void manip

I don't have the best knowledge on HDM and Conceptual manipulation and I'd let others who know more take care of that, but most of the rest look alright with Ottavio's post in mind.

Is the characters actually manipulating the higher dimensional planes or no? Because you’d need more explicit statements than affecting a higher dimensional person for Dimensional Manipulation.

Is the characters actually manipulating the higher dimensional planes or no? Because you’d need more explicit statements than affecting a higher dimensional person for Dimensional Manipulation.
Well, they are connecting ie manipulating the "Archives" higher dimensional constructs which exist on a higher dimension called the center of the universe, a level unrecognizable by the human brain, and certainly unreachable by a physical body. So they would be manipulating higher dimensional constructs.

Or standarts changed again?

Standards changed. Now it requires directly manipulating the dimension itself or the dimension of an object to make them lower or higher. Basically just manipulating a higher dimensional object to use it doesn't fit the bill anymore. Should be capable of changing its dimension

Standards changed. Now it requires directly manipulating the dimension itself or the dimension of an object to make them lower or higher. Basically just manipulating a higher dimensional object to use it doesn't fit the bill anymore. Should be capable of changing its dimension
I see. Then what about Wizards bringing their soul and mind to a higher dimensional level by manipulating said HD objects?

Given is explicitly stated that level is beyond what a physical being can scope? And that they can interact with HD beings.

That would be limited HDE, as its only for their mind and soul

My thoughts are aligned with DarkDragonMedeus'.
Ok, counted. Thankyou so much for your input. It's apreciated

̶A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶g̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶u̶z̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶.̶ ̶

Ok, counted. Thankyou so much for your input. It's apreciated

̶A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶g̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶u̶z̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶.̶ ̶
I'm sorry for the lack of response earlier. I simply forgot, and I also attempted to get my clearance signed for some important stuff but I was unsuccessful. And worry not, I do not hold any anger towards anyone, as I prefer to maintain a neutral outlook. Getting upset with others is not a typical reaction for me, it's just unproductive in my opinion. ✌️

I'm sorry for the lack of response earlier. I simply forgot, and I also attempted to get my clearance signed for some important stuff but I was unsuccessful. And worry not, I do not hold any anger towards anyone, as I prefer to maintain a neutral outlook. Getting upset with others is not a typical reaction for me, it's just unproductive in my opinion. ✌️
Ah I see. I was just a bit worried since you normally tend to answer faster.
Glad to know everything is fine. And yeah, most of us now have lots of stuff in our head most of the time that we forget some activities, so I understand it lol.

̶P̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶

@God900 that seems like limited HDE at best, don't really see dimensional manipulation for that.
Yeah pretty much. Since it seems that the standarts for HDM have changed.
So the only thing right now is HDE, which is only limited to soul and mind, so yeah it's limited HDE

Besides, do you agree with the rest of stuff?

Back