• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trina Riffin Destroying Mountains (External Calc Fixing)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So yeah, here's the deal. When I first calc'd Trina's strongest feat in the Outskirts Battledome, I had basically no idea what I was doing. After some corrections, I managed to calculate the feat with a more reasonable time frame, but after recently looking back at the scene with the Frame-by-Frame app for Youtube and an official clip compilation for some of Grojband's Diary Mode clips, I have noted that the more reasonable time frame wouldn't work due to how the show's frames worked. Here's the original calc: https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/fixing-a-calc-two-mountains-obliterated-by-trina.34034/

After some closer investigation on this, I managed to hopefully get it down this time. Here's the process and the results.: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Flaw-Fixing_Trina's_Mountain_Calc

The main reason for this thread's existense is, well, that was how the Calc Evaluation thread told me to post external calcs, and this was originally and external calculation. So yeah, there's that.

I thought that you posted a new version of the calculation in a blog post here?

Antvasima said:
I thought that you posted a new version of the calculation in a blog post here?
True, I did. Even then, the original blog post (first link) was in the Outskirts Battledome, and it's from two years back.

Well, as long as there is a calculation in a blog here, you can ask in the regular manner.

I suppose, but it's too soon for a bump for my liking. I'll stick with editing my recent comment.

Back