• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trigun CRT 1: Vash - powers addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This'll be the first out of three major CRT's I plan on making for the verse. I'll be separating these into abilities, AP and speed and obviously I'll be starting off with abilities first. Anyway that's enough talking, so let's get into the good stuff and we'll be starting off with the Big guy himself.

Vash: after reading through the manga again recently Vash needs several things added to his profile. The first I'd like to go off is Inorganic physiology, I'm unsure as to what Plants would fall under. Going by the following Scans one could argue for either or, and I'm not too sure myself, I'm currently leaning on type 1 but I'd need further feed back.

Last edited:
Perhaps self sustenance works better? After reading the page Plants seem to apply for all of them.

Inorganic physiology type 1 is a character was an inanimate object that came to live via a supernatural means; or pretty much a lot of cartoon characters such as a living broomstick. But self sustenance seems solid.

What Medeus and Schnee have accepted can probably be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back