• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Triforce Mega Thread(Teir,Scaling and Realm Sizes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarkDark

Out of curiosity, for those with starry skies, what are they rated as?

I am pretty sure that using a argument like that will be compared to us looking at the skies full of stars in the night sky while on Earth I think.

If a pocket reality contains a Starry Sky, it would be 4-A. But yeah, there isn't quite enough proof that Light World is an entire dimension containing it or that anyone warped it all.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Hyrule is a kingdom, not a universe and is simply part of the Light World. Light World is debatably one, but there isn't enough context and hasn't had enough showings exceeding planetary very much. The High 4-C pocket reality feats are legit, but it's unknown if Light World is a pocket reality containing numerous stars or if its simply a planet within the universe. Dark World hasn't been shown to have more than one star, but the mirrored Hyrule is the center of the Sacred Realm/Dark World for sure. In the manga, Sacred Realm has starry skies, but that's non-canon and shouldn't be used.
We've been over this before in many other threads

Hyrule=Light World as stated several times

Ganon was going to rule the Light World,Hyrule

Hyrule equates to the Universe,they're obviously not refering to the kingdom when describing the creation of the Universe named Hyrule in that quote.The Kingdom would'nt contain a celestial body so The Light World Hyrule is the only Hyrule that can be used.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
If a pocket reality contains a Starry Sky, it would be 4-A. But yeah, there isn't quite enough proof that Light World is an entire dimension containing it or that anyone warped it all.
Are you serious?

Ganon's wish literally warped the entire Sacred Realm into the Dark World which mirrors a Universe.Stars in the Sky don't matter when it's literally cited as being a Universe

Light World is it's own timeline, it's the timeline where Link Dies, and Dark World mirrors that. You can also stop brining up Sacred Realm already because the latter holds no meaning to the upgrade, Dark World is a universe regardless. And since when are we required to bring proof of a world being a universe? are you going to claim that literally every fictional series that doesn't touch upon cosmos is a planet rotating around the sun?

Zelda Gamepedia isn't really an accurate source so we refrain from using it,and even then just because it contains countries doesn't discredit it from being a Universe which the Sacred Realm mirrors.

Are you serious?

Ganon's wish literally warped the entire Sacred Realm into the Dark World which mirrors a Universe.Stars in the Sky don't matter when it's literally cited as being a Universe

"Literally cited as being a universe" requires proof though. Not to mention the word "World" can mean many things anyway.

@Neon

Not when we shown the map of how expansive the world is in this case as I am pretty sure there are maps of the world shown in certain Zelda games anyway.

Are you serious?

"Literally cited as being a universe" requires proof though. Not to mention the word "World" can mean many things anyway.

Uhhh what?

Being as cited as a Universe needs no proof because it's a Universe that's the most straight forward proof you need.

The word "World" it's being interpreted at all I'm sure we all know that World doesn't equate to Universe.

The Light World/Hyrule has been cited as a Universe as the Kingdom/Planet of Hyrule wouldn't include a Star.So the only Hyrule that fits is the Light World which is Universe in size thusthe Triforce created a parallel universe the Dark World

@Neon

World can mean planet, solar system, galaxy, or universe depending on the context.

So far Dragon point out that Light World wouldn't necessarily have to be the size of the universe.

Konaguna said:
Light World is it's own timeline, it's the timeline where Link Dies
No that's not true. The DOWNFALL timeline is the timeline where Link Dies. The Light World is just the regular world where Hyrule resides.

The word "World" has no relevance

I explained above as to why the Light World is a Universe as it's been cited as that Hyrule is a Universe created by the Golden Gidesses and as explained the only Hyrule that fits is the Hyrule that is Universe in size due to the fact that the Kingdom Hyrule would'nt have a Star which the mirrored Dark World has.Thus the Light World/Hyrule is a Universe in size.Which mirrors the Sacred Realm and Dark World which the Triforce completely warped.I really don't wanna explain this again

@Neon

Again nowhere on that page does it state that. I see that as taken things out of context and using headcanon to justify what you say is correct.

There's no headcanon at all and your just not really understanding this

-From part 2 we established that there's 2 definitions of Hyrule,I will refer to them as Hyrule 1 and Hyrule 2

Hyrule 1-is the Kingdom(possibly continent or planet)that is "in" the Universe which is Hyrule 2

Hyrule 2-is the Universe that contains Hyrule 1 in it and was created by the Golden Goddesses,this Hyrule has been established as the Light World in the previous threads and the proof and comment below will explain more in-depth.

"But Ganon isn't satisfied, so he proceeded to rule the "light world", Hyrule." -ALTTP manual"

For more clarification here's the previous thread:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2420540?useskin=oasis

The Problem

-I went back through the previous threads and found the major issue that was agreed upon.

The Main Problem:The Hyrule used in the feat is Hyrule 1 which is being warped which is not of Universe size and is only the Kingdom/Planet

Azathoth posted this

"What I'm asking is why we should assume Hyrule=universe in everything ever when Hyrule has very explicitly been used to not mean "universe" a far greater number of times than not."

-Many people such as Matthew and Dark Dragon agreed that Hyrule 1 is only being affected and that we can't assume that Hyrule 2 is being completely warped,and the only real evidence is a very vague creation myth(which I agree is not substantial enough and we need more proof that Hyrule 2 is being warped)

Solution (Process of Elimination)

-I'm gonna say it right off the bat.In the feat they are absolutely referring to Hyrule 2 being warped by the Triforce.

-The reasoning for this is something that I believe is being overlooked In ALTTP Hyrule 1 in the main game consists of having Hyrule Castle and all the other landmarks and areas in the game.

Matthew posted this

"The whole "Dark World is equal to the Light World" quote from a Link to the past describes the Light World as being "verdant hills and lush forests". Obviously referring to the in-game world of Hyrule you can explore. And not the whole universe."

- I agree that "the In-game world" and Hyrule 1 is not a whole univers it's a a continent or a planet(I'm not really sure)but Hyrule 1 is not being warped but in fact it's Hyrule 2 that is.

-Hyrule 1 is the "verdant hills and lush forests"but the ingame descriptions and text never mentioned anything about Hyrule 1 consisting of a celestial body one that is clearly warped when Ganon created the Dark World which mirrors the Light World in game.Its clearly agreed on that when the Sacred Realm was warped it affected and warped a radius of a planet to a star.If the 3-A feat is referring to Hyrule 1 why would an entire celestial body be warped?as that star is clearly not apart of Hyrule 1 as a continent or even as a planet which completely cancels out Hyrule 1 being the Hyrule that the feat is referred to.

-The only possible definition we can use is Hyrule 2 which is the Universe,as Hyrule 1 is not a specific area ever described as including a planet and a radius of space and a star.

-The main reason the Triforce is 4-B is that we can only see a distance of a planet to a star and it would be inaccurate if we said there's more than one as we can't see any,not because the Triforce warped just Hyrule 1.

-This is also not taking this to the highest interpretation,unless Hyrule 1 is described as a small radius in a solar system we must logically go with the only other definition that fits which should be Hyrule 2 which is described as a Universe,which means a Universe is being warped as the many statements state that making the Triforce 3-A.

-IMO the I can only see this being debunked as having Hyrule 1 include just a star and a planet with the area of space around and between them.

Clarificatio:

-Triforce warped the Sacred Realm into the Dark World which mirrors the Light World/Hyrule,and as explained above the only possible definition for this Hyrule is Hyrule 2 which is Universe in size which means the Triforce warped a Universe.

@Obilion There is no such thing as Hyrule 2 though as where did that came from?

Edit: You do realize you debunked your own reasoning by mentioning those statements from other threads right?

Theglassman12 said:
Where even is the proof that the entire Zelda universe itself is called Hyrule?
There are a couple of things, and I'm planning to do a "cosmology revision" someday to clear up this thing.

Well one, this thread is necro'd. And two, there's a debate going on here. It might be best to close this and continue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back