• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Triforce Mega Thread(Teir,Scaling and Realm Sizes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkDragonMedeus said:
Dust Collector said ruling the Cosmos is a mistranslation and the source he linked also proves it. And simply ruling the world doesn't automatically mean you can oneshot the world. Matt and Azzy are both very busy people and have refuted this countless times. There isn't quite enough proof of Sacred Realm being universe sized, and it was also mentioned on another thread that Complete Triforce users were going to be downgraded from 4-B to at least High 4-C.

And actually, each of the three timelines contains, all the worlds/realms, ect. Light World, Sacred Realm, Termina, the various Oracle game places, ect are all contained inside a single timeline. Though the Golden Goddesses are still 2-C because it's implied they merged the three timelines into one prior to the events of Breath of the Wild. But still, there isn't enough proof for anyone being 3-A.
Tf are you taking about? The light and dark worlds are both seperate timelines. Warping a seperate space time is an obvious 3-A feat. Not to mention everyone's been saying shit like the Dark world isn't a universe because we don't know the size of sacred realm. And once again that is false because sacred realm could be the size of my left nut and it wouldn't matter at all, since no matter the size dark world will always be a universe made from an unknown realm.

-Oblivion already explained the mistranslation and the quote is definitely still valid to use.If we honestly can't I think that would be flat out ignoring the English version of the game

-I understand the staff is busy and I feel bad about it,but the fact is this is a debating site where we debate certain topics and this topic still needs to be discussed as the counters to the past threads are kinda awful.

-The Sacred Realm has never been shown to be apart of the timeline at all.You need major proof to prove that.In fact it's quite the opposite as it explains that to get to the Sacred Realm from The Light World you would have to go across Time and Space to reach it.

-A headcanon isn't canon where has it been implied they merged the time lines for BOTW the GG are 2-C for creating several Universal Space Time continuum's it's not a stretch to say that the Scared Realm is a Universe as well considering it was referred to as "cosmos"

-In the recent Bayonetta Upgrades they're agreeing that Purgatorio,Inferno and Paradiso are all separate Universe becuause they all have their own space time.If we consider those to be Universe why don't we consider the Sacred Realm to be as well because that's a double standard.This happens with other verses all the time so why not with the Legend of Zelda can be seen with several other verses as well.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Sigh... I agree to 3-A. Now time to watch the fire.
Hey I know your experience with Zelda threads is a bit rough just like mine has but I learned the best thing to do is keep an open mind and stay positive.Thanks

On topic Neon,Warren and Konaguna both made good points that were never addressed by anyone opposing the 3-A Triforce.The fact that the Sacred Realm was confirmed to have it's own Space Time continuum along with the Light World which the Dark World copies is clearly 3-A realm.This method has been used in upgrade several other verses but it never is brought up for the Legend of Zelda.If other verses get that luxury so should The Legend of Zelda

On topic of the Ganon stuff,does anyone have scans that state Ganon is empowered by the Triforce? As I believe I saw some.Im still neutral on that stuff though

Also,Dark Dragon congrats on the promotion as well

Oblivion Lightning said:
GiverOfThePeace said:
Sigh... I agree to 3-A. Now time to watch the fire.
Hey I know your experience with Zelda threads is a bit rough just like mine has but I learned the best thing to do is keep an open mind and stay positive.Thanks
Well coming from watching one of my fav shows finally hit a series finale, i'm kinda down in the dumps.

@Oblivion

There's a quote that kinda backs up ganon's power was based or was coming from the Triforce, I think it was from the ALTTP Manual

@Oblivion, thanks.

And the reason why using mistranslations isn't the best approach is because of other things. The English Dub of Dragon Ball has been known for inaccurate translations as well as other Anime/Manga verses like Naruto and One Punch Man. "Temari blowing away the Universe?" Nintendo of America has been known for using mistranslations that greatly differ from original Japanese versions as well as what various European or translations to other languages do better.

Also, things that happen in Light World have affected some things in Dark World; they are referred to as Mirrored Worlds for reason. But this does imply they're within the same timeline; in Secret of Mana, Randi warped space-time on a planetary scale with the Mana Sword, but that doesn't mean the sun moon and stars exist in different space-times.

They are mirrored worlds because dark world is a substitude for ganon's wish, that doesn't necessarily mean it in the same timeline it just means they have some sort of connection.

The thing is that there's no contradiction between the versions as they're both describing what Ganon wishes to rule but I'm moving past that.

Anyway the main argument is that the Sacred Realm is it's own Universal Continuum due to having it's own space time through several statements.Warren and Neon brought this up.

The brigand laughter from the evil king traveled across time and space

Since the Sacred Realm is mentioned to have time and space it's defaulted to be a Universal Continuum unless proven otherwise like your example when it's only on a planet scale.This has been done with several other verses so this isn't like a one time thing.

Hmmm I not sure, but was it confirmed that the Twilight World is a Space Time Continuum or universe sized at least?

I am curious as space and time by themselves doesn't shown size and can be rather vague if anything.

By definition Time and Space equates to a Universal Continuum by definition unless contradicted.So that's why the the Triforce should be 3-A for warping a Universal Continuum

@DDM Given that literally the only thing that was put in the OP is a mistranslation, I think the thread can be already closed.

But the Sacred Realm isn't a pocket dimension as it copies the Light World a Universe created by the GG.The Sacred Realm has never been described as a pocket dimension and would be inaccurate to say it is.Since there's nothing contradicting it's size being a Universe it would default to a Universal Continuum.

Hyperbolic Time Chamber has its own space-time, but destroying it isn't Low 2-C. The Sacred Realm has only really shown Earth to Sun radius/distance; with diameter being 2 AU at bare minimum. So the Sacred realm is High 4-C at bare minimum. But the 4-B calc was considered iffy as we don't really use inverse square law for pocket reality feats anymore. Unless the Earth exploded with the edge of the explosion destroying the sun, 4-B isn't really applicable. We either need showings that Sacred Realm has multiple galaxies or something more specific rather than flowery language. Voice echoing across time and space is just flowery language. If it said transcends Space-Time or embodies Space-Time, it would be a different story.

No one cares about the sacred realm or its size, Dark World is the size of a mirrored Timeline, it's literally light world but darker. And the voice echo is referring to the dark world which makes sense since it's already it's seperate Timeline.

How is this so hard to understand?

The fact that it mirrors the Light World a confirmed to be Universe says other wise.The time and space quote he brought up wasn't used to interpret the language but to solidify the fact that the Sacred Realm has Time and Space with in it.

Sacred Realm = Light World(Both are Universe in size)

Triforce can warp both of them a Universal Space Time Continuum

TriforcePower1 said:
@DDM Given that literally the only thing that was put in the OP is a mistranslation, I think the thread can be already closed.
No please reread the OP as there's 2 reasonings for the 3-A upgrade -The Cosmos stuff -Stuff Warren brought up and Sacred Realms and 3-A argument

I will have to side with DarkDragon in this case as it seems the side arguing for a upgrade is going by head canon plus conjecture and speculation isn't necessarily something to be used in this situation.

HammerStrikes219 said:
... All I seeing is speculation and conjuncture. The evidence is also lacking as well.

I agree with Dragon in this case.
How is the evidence lacking? The Light world is a seperate timeline which is mirrored by the dark world to be the exact same thing but darker. This shit is basic stuff, it's not like the entire game revolves aground it.

Having space-time isn't enough, even pocket dimensions have it. There needs to be at least some indication of it being universe sized, such as being stated to be one, supported by the context of a statement (ex. a world parallel to our own, alternate reality, etc.), or it's shown to contain stuff like a galaxy or a huge amount of stars.

How is the evidence lacking? The Light world is a seperate timeline which is mirrored by the dark world to be the exact same thing but darker. This shit is basic stuff, it's not like the entire game revolves aground it.

The evidence that suggest they are that the size of a universe plus time.

Space and Time is not a good indication of the size for the world in question.

HammerStrikes219 said:
... All I seeing is speculation and conjuncture. The evidence is also lacking as well.

I agree with Dragon in this case.
Uhhh

Where is the speculation and conjecture? As the evidence is quite clear

-You can look at any definition of Space and Time and it refers to a Universal Continuum.Unless contradicted which in this case it's not we can easily assume it's a Universe through basic thinking

-The Dark World/Sacred Realm mirrors the Light World a confirmed Universe

-Triforce can warp a Universe so in turn it's a 3-A feat

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Hyperbolic Time Chamber has its own space-time, but destroying it isn't Low 2-C. The Sacred Realm has only really shown Earth to Sun radius/distance; with diameter being 2 AU at bare minimum. So the Sacred realm is High 4-C at bare minimum. But the 4-B calc was considered iffy as we don't really use inverse square law for pocket reality feats anymore. Unless the Earth exploded with the edge of the explosion destroying the sun, 4-B isn't really applicable. We either need showings that Sacred Realm has multiple galaxies or something more specific rather than flowery language. Voice echoing across time and space is just flowery language. If it said transcends Space-Time or embodies Space-Time, it would be a different story.

Pretty sure it can also be argued to be flowery language if what is being shown contradicts on what being stated regardng the Voice part.

The dark world is an exact copy of the light world which is a seperate timeline supported by a statement saying it's own space and time exist there.

Jesus Christ We are giving you basic shit not writing you a ******* perscription for Cancer curation

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Having space-time isn't enough, even pocket dimensions have it. There needs to be at least some indication of it being universe sized, such as being stated to be one, supported by the context of a statement (ex. a world parallel to our own, alternate reality, etc.), or it's shown to contain stuff like a galaxy or a huge amount of stars.
Again Oblivion mentioned this,The Light World is Universe in size and the Dark World mirrors it so it's confirmed to be Universe in size saying other wise is absolutely false.Time and Space exist in the Sacred Realm so it's default to a Universal Continuum due to it's confirmed size and nothing contradicting it's size.

I'm not hostile, I'm telling you something a 10 year old child would understand right off the bat, you're denying something that doesn't even hold any Relevance to what I'm trying to say

@Neon

Using the words of Oblivion is something that show it is the size of a Universe is not a good idea nor does it has evidence to suggest this is the case though.

HammerStrikes219 said:
@Kona You do not have to be rude though in this case.

If you decide to become more hostile, this thread will be closed without any resolution in this case.
Yes Kona should mind his tone as hostility isn't going to help anything and I do understand his frustration and I agree with 3-A Triforce but being hostile isn't gonna help

@Oblivion

I clicked and there seems to be no picture and nothing at all regarding the size. I will prefer you link the statement directly to determine the size of the Twilight World or Realm. Either way though I think Dark Dragon is right about this.

Hyrule is a kingdom, not a universe and is simply part of the Light World. Light World is debatably one, but there isn't enough context and hasn't had enough showings exceeding planetary very much. The High 4-C pocket reality feats are legit, but it's unknown if Light World is a pocket reality containing numerous stars or if its simply a planet within the universe. Dark World hasn't been shown to have more than one star, but the mirrored Hyrule is the center of the Sacred Realm/Dark World for sure. In the manga, Sacred Realm has starry skies, but that's non-canon and shouldn't be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back