• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers Verse vs Team Sci-Fi

3D Autobot and Decepticon Logo by td0615
X
Star wars battlefront boba fett render by zero0kiryu-d9gey84
Halo 4 masterchief render
Ironman
Samus-light-suit-01

The Transformers-Verse takes on a team of 5 Elite Warriors.

This is Earth-616 Iron Man, EU Boba, Halo 5 Guardians Master Chief, Mega Man Zero Era Mega Man X, and Light Suit Samus.

Everyone is at their full potential with their best gear (but no white holes for Samus, no nukes for Master Chief, no Mother Elf for Mega Man X, Boba does not have a lightsaber, and Iron Man has the Invincible Iron Man Suit (composite IM, basically) and no other armors to switch with

The Transformers verse has everything, but Hytherion/Alternity are banned

Speed is equalized

Round 1: Unicron and Primus are allowed

Round 2: Unicron and Primus are not allowed

This is just for fun and is not to be added to any of their pages because 1

1) This is a massive thread

2) They really do not have a chance of winning this fight, but I'm curious how far they'll get.

Bonus Round: Team Sci-Fi gets 1 year of prep time, and recruits these guys to their cause, knowing they need help

CommandMission Zero2
Vader
The Dark Lord

Warmachine
DarkSamus pose1
The Echoes of the past... come back to haunt Samus

NobleSix zpsdc52d11b
Noble Six's default appearance

Scenario:All characters on both sides are teaming up regardless of in-universe relations with eachother or even lack-therof, but are otherwise in-character and will assist each other if another is in trouble They have all their weapons, armor and power ups aside from those excluded above How far do they get? The all-out battle takes place on the Ice Planet of Hoth. Once again, Unicron, Primus, Hytherion and Alternity are banned.
Hoth

Well you should probably note that this is for fun.

regardless, which Transformers characters are the fastest here?

SomebodyData said:
Well you should probably note that this is for fun.
regardless, which Transformers characters are the fastest here?
Speed is equalized for the sake of being fair to every character since Transformers varies in speed and so does the speed of the Sci-Fi team

Hmm is that so? Well then, as long as they don't have a way to take down an intangible being, Dark Samus corrupts everyone with her Shrapnel Beam. Or BFRs them using wormholes.

SomebodyData said:
Hmm is that so? Well then, as long as they don't have a way to take down an intangible being, Dark Samus corrupts everyone with her Shrapnel Beam. Or BFRs them using wormholes.
a good chunk of TF beings can touch intangibles IICR

Hmm, well even if they do manage to "kill" her, she would have probably corrupted alot of them by then.

SomebodyData said:
Hmm, well even if they do manage to "kill" her, she would have probably corrupted alot of them by then.
Maybe. But there are a shitton of TF characters, soooo, yeah.

SomebodyData said:
Well then I got nothing
Eh, you don't have to have anything. There's no way this team can beat the TF verse at all, but I do believe they could take a huge chunk of the verse out.

Samus and X are the main powerhouses here, and have the hax to boot. Iron Man could possibly manipulate their robotics, but that's debatable. I feel like the former two just freeze them all. Mind telling me who in the verse can resist absolute zero?

The real cal howard said:
Samus and X are the main powerhouses here, and have the hax to boot. Iron Man could possibly manipulate their robotics, but that's debatable. I feel like the former two just freeze them all. Mind telling me who in the verse can resist absolute zero?
IDK. Pretty sure Lugnut and Blitzwing can but not sure.

The real cal howard said:
I feel like the former two just freeze them all. Mind telling me who in the verse can resist absolute zero?
X has infinite ammo at his best, but Samus doesn't.

SomebodyData said:
Uh, actually the weapon that could freeze them, has infinite ammo
I stand corrected. That said, Transformers just in general are highly resistant to harsh environments and have laughed off being frozen and being put into lava, so it wouldn't surprise me if they just heated the ice and moved forward.

The highest tiers of Transformers wouldn't be needed.

Everyone besides Samus and X would be taken down by low tier Transformers. Those two could possibly make it past mid tier but would go down quickly to the higher tiers.

If I'm honest a composite G1 Optimus Prime could stomp all of them. It's a cool team though, but virtually nothing they bring to the table is particulary unique to Transformers. One of them, Ironman, has actually fought a Transformer in IDW comics - Megatron - and it didn't go too well even with a giant Transformer-sized suit. Adding in characters much more powerful and it's even worse for anyone beneath Samus and X. There's a big gap between Megatron's level and Unicron's level.

Just to back up what I said earlier, here's a weapon belonging to Drag Strip (one of the Stunticons)-

"In robot mode, he uses a gravito-gun that enhances the gravitational field of a localized area so that anyone walking into the area would either be crushed by the increased gravity or have his body ripped apart as the gravity pulls him from different directions."

Now that probably won't do much to Samus who has suits that ignore harsh gravity, but I'm sure Fett isn't going to walk off limb-shredding gravity that can kill Autobot warriors from a Saturn-sized planet.

Now that I think of it, what's stopping from D. Samus using her phazon to enhance her comrades? I mean, if the Phazon can make Samus go from planet level to an unknown large extent above Small Star level+, how powerful would she be with a Phazon powered Light Suit? Or a phazon powered X....

BruceTheBatman said:
How powerful is composite G1 Optimus Prime? That's pretty vague going by the pages.
A composite G1 Optimus would have a check against everything all these guys could throw at him basically. Without chronicling every ability of his and off the top of my head

His basic body can resist hacking, extreme temperatures and environments, react FTL, and of course has over 5 million years of experience fighting people on his level and higher.

As Powermaster Optimus he has interstellar flight

As Super Nucleon Quest Convoy he can resist the pull of black holes

As Black Body Convoy he absorbs any electro-magnetic energy around him

As Star Convoy his Zodiac energy gives him the power of a supernova, can rip apart planet-sized foes or blow them up with the Galaxy Bomber cannon, etc.

This is all ignoring the Matrix itself. The Matrix allows Optimus to cross dimensions, manipulate life of all kinds whether organic, mechanical or spirit, restrain deities, visions and precognition and so on. I'm working on fleshing out more Optimus pages and will likely make one for the Matrix itself at some point.

Iustitia Prime said:
His basic body can resist hacking, extreme temperatures and environments, react FTL, and of course has over 5 million years of experience fighting people on his level and higher.

As Powermaster Optimus he has interstellar flight

As Super Nucleon Quest Convoy he can resist the pull of black holes

As Black Body Convoy he absorbs any electro-magnetic energy around him

As Star Convoy his Zodiac energy gives him the power of a supernova, can rip apart planet-sized foes or blow them up with the Galaxy Bomber cannon, etc.
X can do all of that stuff except maybe the em energy thing.

Meaning Optimus has a check for whatever X can do, and then the Matrix answers for what he can't. And those were just bodies and abilities from the top of my head. And just for G1 Optimus. We're not even discussing the Thirteen Primes like Vector Prime or The Fallen. Even a one-off mook like Skyquake w/ Forestonite could've destroyed the Sol System.

Transfomers is too vast a multiverse with too many broken characters and abilities for this team. But here's a quick list of characters that could give the majority of this team trouble-

G1 Optimus Prime

G1 Galvatron

God Ginrai

Grand Maximus

Black Zarak

Vector Prime

The Fallen

Tornedron

Master Galvatron

Super Starscream

Galaxy Convoy Sonic Wing Mode

Logos Convoy

X could probably defeat Optimus without the Martix given Optimus is large planet level. I assume Galvatron Scales to him.

Dunno about GM or BZ.

Vector Prime would be defeated if this was Cybertron Vector Prime. Dunno about 4-A to 3-C, he'd probably win but whatever

The fallen would need prep time to solo the team, but with it yeah he wins.

Feat wise Tornedron is 4-C, but his 3-A ranking is a bit out of place. That said he'd probably win with it, but X and Samus have hax so IDK

I'm confident if Samus and X teamed up they could defeat Super Starscream and Master Galvatron after a brutal fight, because X > Galvatron > Starscream > Samus, and they're more haxed and would likely be a better team.

Don't know who Logos Convoy is, but I'l take your word for it.

Back