• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers Multiversal Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
If uncountable infinite universes would be Low 1-C, why would uncountable infinite 2-A multiverses be any different? Also, the question was asking: What other sort of dimensions and realities exist outside of the Multiverse? What are they like, and who resides there?

It doesn't seem to imply multiverses but rather universes.

Uncountably infinite not uncountable infinites. One is a mathematical term for well, "Real number" number of X and the other just means a hella lot of infinite sets, which isn't remotely the same.

So, uncountably infinite universes is just Low 1-C. But, uncountable infinite universes is a stronger 2-A? Why would they be different?

According to this, in the previous unicron thread, uncountable infinities is Low 1-C.

The meanings are totally different, that's why. The first is as many universes as there are real numbers (watch this for more) and the other means many sets of infinite objects. Of course, it could mean the first depending on further context but there isn't any to my knowledge.

So it seems to me he's talking about unaccountably infinite alternate universes rather than spacial dimensions. So that's Low 1-C right there though.

No, it isn't. He likely confused the statement as can be seen above.

Eh. Considering I'm not the most knowldgeable on this stuff, I'll just take your word for it.

Is there any other statement? If not then Unicron should be At least 2-A

There are statements about the Multiverse being possibly much larger than it is. But I'm still working on the proposal so I'll just put it in there. It'll make things easier

Unfortunately, unless uncountably infinite universes comes up then it's just really, really high into 2-A.

Assuming I'm understanding this right

I agree with the statements only being 2-A, I don't see anything which would suggest there are an uncountably infinite amount of universes.

uncountable sets of infinite universes is like saying there's a large number 2-A structures.

@Emirp sumitpo
I don't think Unicron is meant to have consumed literally all of creation including the Omniverse, just the Multiverse.

Nexus Prime also referred to the Multiverse as "existence", but multiverse and Omniverse are different.

It is greatly implied that the Omniverse is using the Marvel definition where other fictional properties (Marvel, DC, Star Wars etc.) exist as alt.universes in other multiverses. Not sure if Unicron is meant to affect other properties' multiverses.

Also, we don't know the size of the Old Realms.

The Omniverse in Transformers is often mixed with all of creation sometimes so it's pretty inconsistent to say the least. I'm still creating the prposal for Vector Prime and Unicron, But I'm done with the Hytherion and the Alternity, I'll post it here.

Alternity: At least Universe level+ (Comparable to and are the natural enemy of the Hytherion, which consume entire damaged timelines) | At least Multiverse level (The Alternity's true form are as large as multiple parallel worlds. Each individual fuses with his selves of countless parallel worlds to make up a giant, manifold being)

Keys: Avatars | True Form

Hytherion: At least Universe level+, Higher as a collective (The Hytherion are able to consume damaged Timelines. They often come into clash with the Alternity), likely higher (Vector Prime states the Hytherion to be a powerful threat. Were able to drive Logos Prime mad, who is stated to be superior to Vector Prime)

Hytherion and Alternity can be applied first if all agrees to this

Last edited:
@Emirp sumitpo
Omniverse itself is seldom mentioned. It is mostly in AVP (and possibly a few other mentions, but those mentions don't make anyone omniversal in power).

The story very largely takes place on the TF Multiverse.

It is somewhat implied he can affect beyond the multiverse, or at least up to the Megaverse, Omniverse is pretty vague and we'll decide on that one later. Currently, let's focus on the Alternity and the Hytherion. Do you agree with my proposal for those?

It is somewhat implied he can affect beyond the multiverse, or at least up to the Megaverse, Omniverse is pretty vague and we'll decide on that one later. Currently, let's focus on the Alternity and the Hytherion. Do you agree with my proposal for those?
I don't think that was ever implied tbh.

His FunPub bio says he wants to destroy the Multiverse, nothing more nothing less.

And the scope of stories don't go more than this (Omniverse is supposed to be beyond the TF mythos).

I said move that aside for now, (but maybe it shouldn't be considered since it's too vague, but doesn't really matter since they're just gonna be 2-A either way), we're currently on Hytherion and the Alternity. Do you agree with that or not?

We'll just need a few more input from the staff and others then I think we can add the new justification for the Alternity and Hytherion

Uncountable can just mean that it is impossible to count that high, meaning a high finite number.

A finite number x a countable infinity = a countable infinity.

Yep. Though I think we've agreed on that front. Unicron and any other Tier 1 should probably just be edited to 2-A since that's settled.

They don't at all. Plus the uncountable omniverse thing is 2-A anyway, so it's not like it matters.

@Shadyboi0 was asking about Higher-D stuff earlier and the closest find to even support it is this. The summary is the 4-D alternity meets the 2-D flatland transformers who are aiming to transcend into higher dimensional beings. But I doubt it means anything.

Anyway, here are the proposals:

True Star Saber: Multiverse level+ (Was stated to be able to collapse the Transformers multiverse, which is stated to be infinite in size. When combined with the Terminus Blade, it was able to strengthen the barriers between universes, rendering interdimensional travel nigh-impossible, and nullifying multiversal singularities)

Unicron: Varies. From Planet level (Consistently shown to be as big, if not bigger, than planets like Earth) to Multiverse level+ (Unicron is likely superior to the power of the True Star Saber, which has the power to destroy the entire multiverse, which is repeatedly mentions to be infinite in size, and is implied to possibly be much larger. The thirteen have never suceeded in truly defeating him. Stronger avatars are much stronger than his strongest heralds, such as Ramjet or versions of The Fallen. The thirteen have never truly succeeded in defeating him. Constantly mentioned as the greatest threat to the Multiverse) | At least Multiverse level+ (Should be vastly superior to his strongest avatars. Has been stated to be capable of devouring the multiverse numerous times, and has even done it in the past)

Vector Prime: Varies. From Planet level for his weakest avatars (Although significantly lesser in power, the Thirteen were tasked with holding back weaker versions of Unicron, who are usually planetary in size and power) to Multiverse level+ (Despite being much weaker, he should be able to fight against Unicron's strongest avatars, and are able to handle threats such as the Hytherion, and fight against many constant threats that threaten the multiverse. Should inhabit a similar level of existence to the Alternity, whose true forms dwarve entire universes) | At least Multiverse level+ (Inhabits a similar level of existence to the likes of True Unicron. Should be superior to any avatar. Although far inferior, the Thirteen were originally designed by Primus to aid him in battle against Unicron, who can consume all of the existence)

Alternity: At least Universe level+ (Comparable to and are the natural enemy of the Hytherion, which consume entire damaged timelines and universe streams, which ) | At least Multiverse level (The Alternity's true form are as large as multiple parallel worlds. Each individual fuses with his selves of countless parallel worlds to make up a giant, manifold being)

Hytherion: At least Universe level+, Higher as a collective (The Hytherion are able to consume damaged Timelines. They often come into clash with the Alternity), likely higher (Vector Prime states the Hytherion to be a powerful threat. Were able to drive Logos Prime mad, who is stated to be superior to Vector Prime)

We should probably get the knowlegdeable members for approval and some staff approval

Last edited:
I also think that seems fine. The Low 1-C ratings should disappear, yes.

Honestly, I'm down with just applying this immediately. It's not even new ratings, just differing scaling.

Also, I'm planning on throwing in some additional abilities for Unicron and the others alter such as unholy manipulation for instance

They don't at all. Plus the uncountable omniverse thing is 2-A anyway, so it's not like it matters.

@Shadyboi0 was asking about Higher-D stuff earlier and the closest find to even support it is this. The summary is the 4-D alternity meets the 2-D flatland transformers who are aiming to transcend into higher dimensional beings. But I doubt it means anything.

Anyway, here are the proposals:

True Star Saber: Multiverse level+ (Was stated to be able to collapse the Transformers multiverse, which is stated to be infinite in size. When combined with the Terminus Blade, it was able to strengthen the barriers between universes, rendering interdimensional travel nigh-impossible, and nullifying multiversal singularities)

Unicron: Varies. From Planet level (Consistently shown to be as big, if not bigger, than planets like Earth) to Possibly Multiverse level+ (Unicron is likely superior to the power of the True Star Saber, which has the power to destroy the entire multiverse, which is repeatedly mentions to be infinite in size. The thirteen have never suceeded in truly defeating him. Stronger avatars are much stronger than his strongest heralds, such as Ramjet or versions of The Fallen. The thirteen have never truly succeeded in defeating him. Constantly mentioned as the greatest threat to the Multiverse) | Multiverse level+ (Should be vastly superior to his strongest avatars. Has been stated to be capable of devouring the multiverse numerous times, and has even done it in the past)

Vector Prime: Varies. From Planet level for his weakest avatars (Although significantly lesser in power, the Thirteen were tasked with holding back weaker versions of Unicron, who are usually planetary in size and power) to Possibly Multiverse level+ (Despite being much weaker, he should be able to fight against Unicron's strongest avatars, and are able to handle threats such as the Hytherion, and fight against many constant threats that threaten the multiverse. Should inhabit a similar level of existence to the Alternity, whose true forms dwarve entire universes) | Multiverse level+ (Inhabits a similar level of existence to the likes of True Unicron. Should be superior to any avatar. Although far inferior, the Thirteen were originally designed by Primus to aid him in battle against Unicron, who can consume all of the existence)

Alternity: At least Universe level+ (Comparable to and are the natural enemy of the Hytherion, which consume entire damaged timelines) | At least Multiverse level (The Alternity's true form are as large as multiple parallel worlds. Each individual fuses with his selves of countless parallel worlds to make up a giant, manifold being)

We should probably get the knowlegdeable members for approval and some staff approval
That's fine.

Could you put these other scenes where the multiverse is described as infinite?
1- Imagen
2- Imagen
3- Imagen

Last edited:
The first and third one is ok enough, the second one isn't for me for some reason

Ok, so for added abilities:

Unicron: Martial Arts, Unholy Manipulation (Unicron is the opposing force to Primus, who embodies light and order, whereas Unicron embodies Chaos and evil. Unicron is able to corrupt beings into doing his bidding), Corruption (Type 3. Easily corrupted the people of YST by simply existing), Transmutation, Biological Absorption and Biological Manipulation (Absorbed and converted an entire planet and all it's inhabitants into a new metal body for him), Energy, Soul and Power Absorption (Absorbed the souls and energies of other living beings or objects in general to power himself), Soul Manipulation (Can control and manipulate sparks), Resurrection and Necromancy (Can revive beings from the dead), Death Manipulation and Fear Manipulation (Embodies these concept and should be able to control it), Existence Erasure (Can erase or create artifacts that can erase beings from existence, such as even Primus himself), Weapon Creation and Weapon Mastery, Clairvoyance and Precognition (Can see and accurately predict future events), Madness Manipulation (Can drive beings insane), BFR, Pocket Reality Manipulation should be moved to avatars, Resistances to Existence Erasure (Can resists being erase from artifacts such as the Matrix of Leadership, which can erase beings of pure evil)

Non-Physical Interaction for true form (Can harm other non-corporeal beings)

Primus: Holy Manipulation (Is the embodiment of light and order), Existence Erasure (Can create artifacts such as the matrix of leadership, which can erase beings of pure evil), Martial Arts, BFR, Resurrection (Primus could resurrect beings such as Optimus Primal or Depth Charge of an alternate universe), Soul Manipulation (Can manipulate sparks, or the souls of Transformers), Clairvoyance and Precognition (Can see and accurately predict future events)

Last edited:
Not really? It'll probably just be Low 2-C but I don't see the point of it tbh. I considered giving black hole creation via death to Unicron but scrapped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back