• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers Multiversal Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few extra revisions:

G1:
A few AP and Speed calcs that would put Sunbow G1 TFs at Large Planet level and Massively Hypersonic.

Animated:
FTL reaction and combat speed justification
At least Large Mountain level to Island level durability justification - 1 2 3

Prime:
At least City level or higher durability justification - 1 2
Bro, it's better if you made an entirely seperate CRT for that, as something like that should be seperated from this. Sorry. Something like that seems big enough for a seperate CRT.

Does anyone else think I should, or should the discussion remain here?

I figured since this thread was recent enough I could still post in it

This thread is already containing something big. Plus the upgrades you're putting are quite massive jumps in AP and speed. That certainly should be a seperate CRT.

Although fun fact: I kinda forgot this thread existed lmao. So I guess this is a bump

Last edited:
Can somebody please remind me what this thread is about with a summary of the discussion so far and what has and has not been accepted?

Also, Dark-Carioca, you primarily need to get those calculation blogs evaluated by our calc group before any revisions can be made.

We've technically already finished, we were previously just waiting for approval from other members, but I think this can just be applied considering since there are no opponents to it.

But in short: some of the terms on the profiles are inaccurate, nobody scales to the Omniverse, which is in itself is actually just 2-A and not Low 1-C, because people, including I, mistook "Uncountable" for "Uncountably"

Everyone is getting downgraded from tier 1 to tier 2

The Low 1-Cs are now just: At least 2-A

The Alternity are getting 2 keys and are: At least Low 2-C | At least 2-B

The Hytherion are now: At least Low 2-C, higher as a collective, likely higher

If you see this as fine, then I can start the changes and this thread can be closed

Last edited:
Thank you for the summary. That seems fine to apply, yes.

Thank you for input, can you unlock these pages pls?

I'll reply when I'm done, then this thread can be closed

Okay. I will unlock the following pages:

Alternity

Hytherion

Unicron

The One

Primus

Vector Prime

Tell me here when you are done.

Also, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

From what I understand, it's because he created Unicron so therefore he should have it but tbh, I didn't make the profile so I honestly don't know, I'd say just remove it.

EDIT: Removed it. Now this can be closed

Wasn't The One Unicron + Primus combined?

Then he should probably share their natures.

I think that it makes sense to do so at least.

Can somebody please remind me what this thread is about with a summary of the discussion so far and what has and has not been accepted?

Also, Dark-Carioca, you primarily need to get those calculation blogs evaluated by our calc group before any revisions can be made.
Sorry, I forgot one of them wasn't evaluated.

Is InfiniteDay part of the calc group? I assume so, since he commented and approved my calcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back