• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Scans pls, also apparently the JPG1 selects has some 2-C shit

But holy hell, JPG1 Primus is such an asshole

Scans pls, also apparently the JPG1 selects has some 2-C shit

But holy hell, JPG1 Primus is such an asshole
Sorry for the late response but the most reliable statements come from Episode 36 of II (even giving a low-end planetary statement that was shown in Neo with just a portion of the energy) and the first episode of Neo by Lio Convoy himself in a recording, the rest of the statements usually come from the second half of Neo

The only characters that would scale would be characters with Energon Matrix power-ups (which would funnily enough include Optimus Primal since he got one in the Beast Wars II movie), Galvatron using the Nemesis with Angolmois Energy absorbed, end of series Galvatron, Unicron from Transformers The Movie and Neo, and finally possibly the Matrix of Leadership and other things that scale to it

Whoops nearly forgot to include this but Majin Zarak would scale since the two commanders powered-up by their Energon Matrixes specifically needed to target its weak spot implying it might be stronger then them

also it'd actually be 7x universal thanks to current stuff (also if we ever make a page for Dark Nova then he needs High-Godly regent also thanks to current stuff)

Ok so the new Generations Selects comic just came out and well…
UNIVERSAL MATRIX OF LEADERS, MEGATRON OMEGA NOW GOES SUPER SAIYAN AND IS NOW PLANNING A 2-C FEAT, STAR CONVOY ALSO GOES SUPER SAIYAN, SCRAMBLE 7 FROM THE SUPER GOD MASTERFORCE MANGA SHOWS UP, SUDDENLY LIO CONVOY SHOWING UP JUST TO SAY "HEY LOOK UNIVERSAL II AND NEO IS ACTUALLY CONSISTENT BUT I GUESS ITS NOW LOW MULTIVERSAL OR SOMETHING", STILL NOBODY IN THE ORIGINAL SERIES SCAKES TO UNICRON EVEN AS A HUSK, and finally Mars hasn’t been explained

Anyways as I mentioned above we’ve got another 2-C feat (well debatably 2-A but let’s forget about it) of SSJ Megatron empowering the Silver Matrix and planning to use it to merge the past, present, and future along with all worlds (in context worlds means universes) into one, it has been established the past and present are two different universes which is already a 2-C feat but the mention of worlds possibly makes it higher since in the JG1 continuity alternate worlds have been shown to exist (Animated, Prime, UT, BT) meaning the 2-C might be above baseline (even if it’s already above baseline since it’d be merging 2 x7 universes into 1)
Here’s a translation in case you need it https://mohairtranslations.wordpres...erations-selects-special-comic-finale-part-2/

Welpbshit, gotta collect them feats. Do you think we need to connect them to the main JPG1 series?

I'm still halfway through headmasters

Ok so the new Generations Selects comic just came out and well…
UNIVERSAL MATRIX OF LEADERS, MEGATRON OMEGA NOW GOES SUPER SAIYAN AND IS NOW PLANNING A 2-C FEAT, STAR CONVOY ALSO GOES SUPER SAIYAN, SCRAMBLE 7 FROM THE SUPER GOD MASTERFORCE MANGA SHOWS UP, SUDDENLY LIO CONVOY SHOWING UP JUST TO SAY "HEY LOOK UNIVERSAL II AND NEO IS ACTUALLY CONSISTENT BUT I GUESS ITS NOW LOW MULTIVERSAL OR SOMETHING", STILL NOBODY IN THE ORIGINAL SERIES SCAKES TO UNICRON EVEN AS A HUSK, and finally Mars hasn’t been explained

Anyways as I mentioned above we’ve got another 2-C feat (well debatably 2-A but let’s forget about it) of SSJ Megatron empowering the Silver Matrix and planning to use it to merge the past, present, and future along with all worlds (in context worlds means universes) into one, it has been established the past and present are two different universes which is already a 2-C feat but the mention of worlds possibly makes it higher since in the JG1 continuity alternate worlds have been shown to exist (Animated, Prime, UT, BT) meaning the 2-C might be above baseline (even if it’s already above baseline since it’d be merging 2 x7 universes into 1)
Here’s a translation in case you need it https://mohairtranslations.wordpres...erations-selects-special-comic-finale-part-2/
What the ****?

Takara released a new transformers manga, and it features some tier 2 stuff. It's a continuation of their japanese G1 continuity

Welpbshit, gotta collect them feats. Do you think we need to connect them to the main JPG1 series?

I'm still halfway through headmasters
Yeah probably since it is canon to those and explains some continuity errors in those shows except Mars coming back after blowing up, come on guys even the Omniproduction dub was able to explain it coming back

speaking of Headmasters it does have a manga adaptation that is pretty much secondary canon

What the ****?
Yeah that could be used for most of JG1

Just wondering, but what will your CRT be about? Is it any AP changes or just adding P&A section additions?
Both, although at this point I’m still reading through just for the story. When I go through to gather stuff for the CRT, I’ll read everything in chronological order.

But some of the things I have noticed is that some characters are missing powers, some of the scaling is a bit wonky, and The Last Prime needs a major downgrade.

Yeah, for one, the Fake AllSpark was stated to be able to destroy 4/5 of the solar system, which should just be High 4-C. And the statement of The Fallen surpassing the AllSpark is really iffy, especially when you consider that he got overpowered by Optimus wearing Jetfire’s corpse, while Base Optimus thought that the Fake AllSpark was far beyond anyone’s power.

I guess the Fallen was weakened? That was kinda what I went with when creating the scaling chain, and the main reason jet optimus was only "At least 7-B" and did not scale to the amped fallen.

Does this confirms that SS was a few dozen meters away from the epicenter of Trypticon explosion?
Dreadwing is at the monitor.

SS throws Divebomb to the glass that is directly above Dreadwing. You can see that something towards the center of the ship is burning in panel 3, that seems to be where Divebomb was thrown.

Dreadwing is still at the monitor just as the ship was about to explode. The narration also says that gravity made SS stuck in place, so it's unlikely he or Dreadwing moved away from where the monitor are.

As you can see above, the ship went nose first. So, the monitors and where SS and DW are should be close to the epicenter.

The problem with the feat is that we can't find the size of trypticon. I've searched the entire comic run and could not find a clear view to scale trypticon's size.

So unless we can find the city's size, the feat is unusable

The problem with the feat is that we can't find the size of
trypticon. I've searched the entire comic run and could not find a clear view to scale trypticon's size.

So unless we can find the city's size, the feat is unusable
This panel shows this city at least extending all the way to the horizon from SS's perspective even when SS is flying.

TFWiki says this is Trypticon. If we can confirm that this City is indeed Trypticon, then we can use this. But I couldn't find anything.

Hey so in the first episode of TFA, Starscream managed to survive this:

The next time we see him, we see that he survived without a scratch:

Would this upgrade him in someway?

Last edited:
Unless you can prove dimensions in this series are higher infinities, I doubt it.
This, I honestly am unable to find anything that backs up 1-B so far. I do see some things that could potentially do so. But at best, the highest I see it going afaik is Low 1-C unfortunately

I mean if lower dimensional stuff is presented as being infinitely lower then the regular dimension then I guess you could argue the 10-d stuff should function the same too, also why don’t Alternity have Lower Dimension Manipulation since they’re capable of removing the z-axis

I’m not going to jail if I argue that since the multiverse is infinite that should theoritically mean their exist infinite versions of the Zel Quartz which has infinite power meaning that higher dimensional beings like The Makers should be superior to infinite infinites also if we ever make Transformers vs GI Joe profiles then we’re probably forced to also include stuff from the Gobots comic since that’s canon

Back