• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

The IDW movie comics and his multiple “deaths” have caused me to acquire a new headcanon that Barricade has an immortal spark just like G1 Starscream, which is why he always comes back.
What if Barricade is just good at doing what getaway cant, ya know, GETAWAY

Last edited:
Around 18:23, multiple gas canisters explode. However, they seem to explode one at a time, so it can still be calced as one blast.

HMMMMM. Tho which of the avnegers shown during the crossover were 5-A? Captain marvel and mayber iron man I guess?

Yeah, Ms. Marvel and Iron Man (who was in his Extremis suit, which is definitely 5-A). I wonder if I could actually make profiles for those versions of the Avengers.
5-A Transformers and avengers from those profiles alone would be sick ngl

The idea of Starscream being a 5-A is very pleasing to me although maybe that’s because he’s that strong in one part of my fanfic

After Ark lands on the moon, Soundwave says that the hull is breached and proclaims that something damaged it before it collided with Nemesis (which happened before the Ark crash).

This seems to imply that Ark's hull wouldn't have been breached by the moon impact itself.

In the Bayveree section of the power of the verse page, can't the Star Harvester be added as star level tech and along with mentioning that Bayverse has tech that can teleport entire planets and can even move a damaged Cybertron (roughly the size of Earth's moon) in 1/10th the speed of light?

Also, the fact that Unicron is Earth and that the seeds have a blast radius akin to a tactical nuke.

Last edited:
I don't think neither calc is related or should be related but I guess you can get that calced, but I dunno if anyone would scale

US Marvel anti feats:

* Megatron thinks he would get damaged by falling off a cliff.

* Gears dies to falling off a cliff (though he gets repaired).

* Thundercracker resorts to deafening the US military from using anti aircraft missiles against him.

* Shockwave gets dazed by Scorponok throwing a boat at him.
Image 1
Image 2

UK Marvel anti feats (remember that all these were written by Simon Furman at around the same time he wrote the US series, so they should carry intent to the US continuity):

* Autobots thought Optimus could have died to a fall from the dam.
Image 1
Image 2

* Swindle gets hurt from a military jeep hitting him and exploding. Then gets oneshotted by a tank.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

* Decepticons like Blitzwing, Tankor etc. get inside a military test area. They flee and even get damaged tanks, helicopters etc. (It doesn't even seem like the tanks hit them).
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4

* Cyclonus and Scourge fight a squadron of F14 Tomcats.
Image 1

Image 2 (Notice that Cyclonus isn't flying fast enough to catch the F14s, yet still gets hurt from hitting a peak)

Image 3 (Cyclonus has to use his lasers to destroy the F14 missile before it hits him. Scourge also admits F14s are a threat to them both)

Image 4 (Scourge also has to evade an F14 missile)

* Ironhide and Smokescreen get buried under a pack of metal sheets on an Earth factory.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3 (Grappler gets impaled by a metal sheet when Cyclonus throws it at him)

* Galvatron gets buried under the debris of his exploding weapon for several minutes.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3 (The weapon wasn't that big)

* Megatron, Soundwave etc. get buried under a pile of rock.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3 (For what it's worth, they were knocked out when Ironhide digged them out. Though perhaps they judt ran out of energy, IDK).

* Galvatron and Ultra Magnus seem to get knocked out by this explosion for some time.
Image 1
Image 2 (I say that considering the narration here says that the inferno of the gas explosion only gets punctuated by vehicles around the area exploding from burning by the fire)

US Marvel feats:
* Thundercrackers rip up the wings of an F16 (I think).

* Thundercracker throws a tank and Gears catches it.

* Decepticons destroy this ship.
Image 1
Image 2 (The ground seems to swallow up the bots inside the ship at the time)

* Megatron no sells military barrage.

* Megatron's fusion cannon pushes Shockwave out of a mountain and into the nearby town.

* Shockwave lifts this water tower.

* Shockwave cannon pushes Megatron into the ground.

UK Marvel feats:
* Megatron busts a portion of a dam.

* Cyclonus destroys a portion of a train and train tracks.

* Galvatron and Ultra Magnus are inside a volcanic explosion.
Image 1
This shows the size of the volcano.

They survive but are entombled.

* Galvatron no sells Autovot firepower. Be says that it can level a small city.
However, I don't think this means Galvatron is small city level.

1.) He doesn't tank a nuke, he just tanks a barrage. The combination of their firepower would destroy it, not that they can one shot a city. Also, they hit him in different parts of his body, they don't hit the same exact spot, so one can't add up Autobots's firepower to say Galvatron is still city level.

2.) Leveling a small city could mean a number of things. It doesn't have to be literal.

* Galvatron's arm cannon can destrot a whole mountain range.

We never see this power. Many characters also survived blasts from him, but they have theirbown anti feats. I mean the fact that when Galvatron triggered a gas explosion when he shot an oil tanker and that gas explosion swallowed Galvatron's actual blast would itself imply that Galvatron's cannon isn't that powerful.

* Megatron survives this explosion but gets knocked into stasis lock. It is an energy santral explosion triggered by GIJOE firing missiles at it from their jets, so it should only be as powerful as it looks.
Image 1
Image 2 (The whole place is lit up, even GIJOE are surrounded by the light and are unharmed. So, that's not the fireball).
Image 3 (They are in stasis lock).

* Megatron punches Centurion through a nearby building.

Last edited:
2.) Leveling a small city could mean a number of things. It doesn't have to be literal
I don't remember much for the marvel comics so I can't give much input. We

ether it's an outlier or not, I dunno. But to say a statement that is straight up about destroying a small city feels like reaching.

Shockwave survives rentry (it was later revealed thst he survived it and thst his body wasn't actually burned).

I don't remember much for the marvel comics so I can't give much input. We

ether it's an outlier or not, I dunno. But to say a statement that is straight up about destroying a small city feels like reaching.
What what I meant is that many times in fiction, a city is said to be destroyed, but it oftentimes isn't literal and is used in place to mean they trashed the city.

Last edited:
G2 feats:
* Megatron triggers a "sub-nuclear" implosion.
Image 1 (Megatron does kind of imply this is more destructive than his old plasma cannon).
Image 2

* The rail cannon fires hyper velocity projectile at above escape velocity.
Image 1
Image 2
Megatron integrates this technology, but Jhiaxus no sells it.

* Megatron has a regeneration system.

* Megatron survives reentry to Earth. However, how much damage he receives from this if at all is unclear, since he was beaten by Jhiaxus mostly off screen prior to this.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

RG1 anti feats:
Optimus plans to kill Megatron with a chunk of Earth concrete.

Megatron impales OP with some random Earth metal stick/pipe.

RG1 feats:

* Shockwave destroys Hub's big cables.
Image 1
Image 2
Hard to tell how big the cables are, but they seem pretty big.

Bludgeon barely survives getting thrown off the Warworld and reentry impact to Cybertron.

* Bludgeon reacts to attack from Roadbuster's cannon point blank.

* Galvatron and Ultra Magnus survive a massive explosion targeted at them.
Image 1 (this image shows the size of the Cybertronian buildings.
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Galvatron survived this mostly fine.

I would say that based on the above, RG1 Galvatron and Ultra Magnus is probably city level or so since several Cybertronian city blocks seemed to be disintegrated or vaporized. However, I don't think UK or US were portrayed at this level.

* Galvatron also causes some giant explosions.

* Autobots survive but get slightly hurt by either human tank shells or machine guns (kinda unclear). Also, these may be advanced weapons.
Image 1
Image 2

* Thundercracker gets slightly hurt by human jets. However, his sonic scream shatters two jets.

Also, the Transformers Universe books have some more, but I am just posting from the comics.

Last edited:
One last one, Classics is a version of the Marvel continuity.

* Ramjet gets stung by F22 (I think) missiles.

* Megatron's upgraded body's firepower can level a small forest.

(It is said that the weapons system is upgraded)

* Ultra Mammoth fires his cannon towards Megatron, which pushes him down the cliff, and also gets rocks fall on top of him but Megatron survives without much injuries, though he was trapped under those rocks.
Image 1
Image 2

Mammoth's cannon might be implied to be more powerful than Megatron's since its destructive capabilities are yet to be tested. Though it is kind of vague.

* Nautilator and Tentakil are killed by prehistoric buffalos.

* God Neptune can function in depths over 1000 times the atmospheric pressure and can generate tidal Waves over 300 feet high due to his strength.

* Slug's sword is molecule thick.

So I’m pretty sure Angolmois Energy In JG1 is legitimately universal, its (along with Unicron) got a ton of statements of it being capable of destroying the universe from reliable sources

I should probably also mention only a select few characters actually scale to this, the rest would scale to a single Angolmois capsule blowing up a planet

Back