• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transcending the duality of dimensional and beyond dimensional

An outerverse is something conceptually different to a dimension yeah? So what tier would you get if you were conceptually different from an outerverse? You basically go beyond the duality of dimensional and beyond dimensional?

Hm, well I think outerversal entities exist outside of concepts themseleves so a 1-A being stated to transcend any duality might be redundant because that is a concept.

Now that I think about it, actually yeah.. a duality requires two concepts. Any phrase being used as a proxy for an outerverse or outerversal being cannot be juxtaposed with a concept. There is no duality between dimensional and "non-dimensional" because anything outerversal cannot possibly exist in a duality.

1-A cannot be compared to characters and dimensional structures in the manner that High 1-B characters can

The way I think about it is essentially that an outerverse cannot be described as a structure. It's defined by being transcendent of anything any non-outerversal can conceive of (which does not imply Tier 0)

An Outerverse ca be a structure. There can be greater level outerverses, as shown in many series. Duality is not necessarily limited to dimensions. An outerverse is still a reality based structure. It just so happens to transcend the concept of dimensions. That is what an outerverse is in it's most basic form. It certainly isn't beyond the concept of reality, just dimensions.

RRTheEndMan said:
1-A is our broadest tier. It includes Oblivion and 'Umr at-Tawil.
I'd imagine this'd be Outerversal+ (Outer God level) to high 1-A since this would be transcending 1-A space in the same way 1-A space transcends dimension based space.

Back