• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tracer Vs Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1: Speed equalized, scout gets stock weapons, Tracer gets no ult, takes place at a illios.

Round 2: Speed unequalized, scout can use any weapon for his advantage, tracer gets ult, takes place at 2fort.

Chars luv
Cheers luv!

Poisoning via radiation soda
Yer like a car crash in slow motion!

As a trained soldier who isn't getting radiation poisoning from her soda and doves in her chest and has taken on entire armies of dangerous robots alongside the rest of Overwatch, Tracer definitely has the intelligence advantage.

She also has a rather significant technological advantage as well due to being active in the Mid-21st century. Combined with her ability to control her own time and overall greater mobility (she can blink faster and more often than Scout can double-jump or boost himself) and I'm giving it to Overwatch's leading lady.

Assuming 9-C versions Scout wins via versatiltiy and durability. Let's also not attack other shows.

@Cropfist

Tracer can survive attacks from High 8-C weapons (albeit, for short periods of time).

Scout isn't taking this at all (heck it's probably a stomp).

That said, you're definitely right about not taking potshots at other shows. It's fine to be disinterested in it, but outright attacking it is wrong.

@Cropfist

Again, High 8-C durability. Scout's 9-A weapons aren't going to do much to it.

She's still much faster and more agile than him.

In addition, she reloads much more quickly, and the difference between High 8-C and 9-A is significant enough that he'll be effectively chunked should he get hit once while she can go back in time and undo the damage she's already taken.

Speed equalized in round 1.

then again OP wasn't specific on which exact tiered versions were being used and round 2 is a speedstomp so this probably should be closed.

Tracer only has one tier. She's just weaker in terms of striking strength than if she used her weapons.

Note that Tiering refers to AP and not any other stats.

It doesn't change the fact that she has Large Building Durability and it would take MANY more shots for Scout to put her down compared to her putting him down.

Would this be a stomp? I'm not sure if Scout has any advantages besides versatility.

Scout's wider moveset is moot in the face of overall greater mobility and a huge difference in AP.

I'd say. Grazing hits from Tracer would chunk Scout while the latter will have to empty multiple clips to deal significant damage to her or the the Chronal Accelerator.

He's moving too fast to aim properly, which is reflected in game by his in ability to actually shoot at anyone.

Even if this is just game mechanics, he is baseline Massively Hypersonic here and Tracer is in the Mach 90s range, so it isn't improbable for her to land a lucky shot or two.

Someone wrote "Low Massively Hypersonic" and I was too lazy to check the calc out of laziness, so my apologies.

Nevertheless, Tracer is still durable enough to stall out until it wears off.

Meh. I think it should be closed for now. I'm trying out some other calcs for tf2 which takes time so, yeah. This should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back