• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God General Discussion Thread Part 5

So since Urek just blitzed and shot through Luslec's defenses with 25% boost, does that mean that the percentages aren't linear?

Also, in the case that Urek is transalted to be using actual Shinsu reinforcement here and in the case that the percentages aren't broken, that would mean that Luslec in his Dark State scales to 15% of Urek's power or somewhere above 266 teratons

So since Urek just blitzed and shot through Luslec's defenses with 25% boost, does that mean that the percentages aren't linear?
1. You talk as if our site statistics was the absolute truth of objective strength measuring, without seeing it as something external, wrong and (wanked) unaccurate.
Also, in the case that Urek is transalted to be using actual Shinsu reinforcement here and in the case that the percentages aren't broken, that would mean that Luslec in his Dark State scales to 15% of Urek's power or somewhere above 266 teratons
2. Yet is clear that he would oneshot any of Traumerei shinheuh, would you look at that? If you want to mantain the ToG agenda, you also could simply see it as the feat done by Traumerei is below their (FH tier) maximun output AND also take into consideration that Traumerei is clearly weaker than Urek. Depending on further showcase, we will know how much % he requires against FH tier characters.

Also, HYPEEEE

1. You talk as if our site statistics was the absolute truth of objective strength measuring, without seeing it as something external, wrong and (wanked) unaccurate.
We're on the wiki mate, the heck did you expect
2. Yet is clear that he would oneshot any of Traumerei shinheuh, would you look at that? If you want to mantain the ToG agenda, you also could simply see it as the feat done by Traumerei is below their (FH tier) maximun output AND also take into consideration that Traumerei is clearly weaker than Urek. Depending on further showcase, we will know how much % he requires against FH tier characters.
I do think he is much stronger and what we have is a safe low-ball
Also, HYPEEEE

Yeah sure, but the fact that you need to do that means that this are more reasons as to why this place sucks (and why I am inactive)😭

You're speed running everything man
And I an’t stoppin
9186329-img_0463.gif

I'm forgetting about giving Baam Low godly regeneration negation and immortality type 8 negation. Tried to make thread but forgot about it half ways.

Man this Tower of fantasy game be bussin' bussin' FR fr.

Y'all have any tips on how I can save up more currency so I can get more characters more efficiently? I am new to the game. It's just like Genshin, innit?

Raws are out
the only site ik that has raws keeps saying that it is detecting my adblock and even if i turn it off for the whole site they still go on and plaster the message and cover the comic. They can eat my dirty pants for all i know so I ain't gonna read til translations are out unless you have some other site you can dm me.

Cosmic scans dude, that's the one all the cool scan dudes watch
it sometimes updates slower.

Either way I've read it using google lense. Peak chapter, idk the point of it but we now see just how strong Luselec is.

if we go by our current scaling he'd be able to harm 30% Urek and thus be 6-A. Glad to know that regulars can be compared to FHs. I got downvoted to hell for suggesting that Adori was even remotely comparable to the FHs and here we already have Luselec who is capable of fighting Urek to some extent. Feels good.

We also finally see Urek's shinsoo. Looks awesome, it seems to be all gorgon themed for whatever reason, maybe he has a petrification technique.

I want Luslec to react to Urek's shinsu, it would be a good feat for relativistic+ ToG (coz as I have said thousands of times before, for me, every single tier of my fave series in this verse is wa-)

Ok so I’m still kinda wrapping my head around the whole administration thing. There’s the supervisors carry out the test, there’s the administrator of the floor that makes the test( big monster thing) and then there’s a floor ruler right?

Ok so I’m still kinda wrapping my head around the whole administration thing. There’s the supervisors carry out the test, there’s the administrator of the floor that makes the test( big monster thing) and then there’s a floor ruler right?
The supervisors of the tests are rankers observing the tests and enforcing basic rules

The rulers of floors are kings. Floors are large continent sized so they require someone in charge. They are all high rankers.

Admininstrators are ancient fish gods that enforce the laws of the tower and let people use shinsoo.

Back