• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God Discussion General

Litentric Teon said:
Question? Why does White, and other people besides Baam have reverse shinsoo flow on their profile? The only one who can do it is Baam, and it seems like most of his opponents as of recent as so strong that it's of no use to him atm. I can see Urek plausibly doing it, but I don't think we should add such unless they demonstrate it.
Well, you can remove the Molecular Immobilization and leave the Matter Manipulation since in the Tower the electrons are replaced by Shinshoo in the profiles. Since virtually every character who knows how to use Shinshoo in Tower of God has Matter Manipulation because of Shinshoo and its properties.

Yeah, fast skip. We should leave it on Baam's profile, but delete it from everyone else's.

Yeah, but shinsoo manipulation operates closer to energy manipulation in most cases. In particular in the case of bangs.

@Litentric

Well but I think leaving the Matter Manipulation in the profiles of the characters since he replaces the air in the tower and since in the Tower the electrons are replaced by Shinshoo.

Litentric Teon said:
Yeah, fast skip. We should leave it on Baam's profile, but delete it from everyone else's.
Well, him and Quant.

Shinsoo
To be fair though, quant is speaking generally about Shinsu here so it might apply to most rankers
That said, we should delete for everyone else.

Everyone else that is a ranker should get resistance to the ability, you can literally power through the ability in the verse with enough shinsoo (like in dbz).

@Enryu

Matter manipulation should be fine. I just think we should explain it on the verse page under shinsoo.

@Kinkiest

I agree with that. So perhaps Yuri and Urek should have it, as it's a rather basic ability. But a hax that sees little use when up against enemies that are so much stronger than him.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
The Name Hunt Station has the city sized, and the table explains how much of energy is needed for the Baam feat.
Still shouldn't be sourced.

It is lazy.

I also think a calc should be done.

Considering all we know that 'city' is in the name, it can be as small as my city (Lubbock) or as big as New York.

It could be higher or lower tbh.

Litentric Teon said:
@Enryu
Matter manipulation should be fine. I just think we should explain it on the verse page under shinsoo.

@Kinkiest

I agree with that. So perhaps Yuri and Urek should have it, as it's a rather basic ability. But a hax that sees little use when up against enemies that are so much stronger than him.
I will put the "likely" in Yuri and Urek profiles for Molecular Immobilization, since they have to demonstrate that they are capable of doing this.

@Kinkiest

If we can get an idea of the size, then sure. Though his tier atm is likely a rather safe bet. New York, while heavily populated, is likely far from the largest city.

Fair enough. Though Jahad notes that he compresses the entire building itself, not the pieces of it. I feel like Baam can just convert whatever he wants into an orb, be it a building, a needle, shinsoo, etc...

@Kinkiest
Well, if only one person can calc the size of the Name Hunt Station, so we can have the calc for Baam shaking that area, Baam High 7-C will not change.
Uhh, possibly? Earthquakes that shake cities can be as low as a magnitude 6 even.

Rinkaku could probably calc it.

I think it should personally be changed to 'Likely Large Town Level'.

well I don't know if this will help since it'll take a lot of work just to get an acrurate measuerment so here's what I can give with the Name hun station.

Front gate size 1:link

Front gate size 2:link

Station size:This page and the previous page together.

I know it's not much but it's what I can really give unless others know better pics.

I originaly wanted to use it to figguer out Yuri's Rose shower attack, since that complelty dwarves the station entierally, so I knew what to look for but just didn't know where to find it specifically.

I think we can use these images for the calc of the Baam attack that had the Name Hunt Station:

Baam's attack will be near the end of this chapter that I posted: https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-219/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=300

And the continuation of the attack in this chapter will be in the beginning: https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-220/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=301

I've posted the entire two chapters because if I post a separate image, this can affect the calc of the attack, since it will get parts of the image a bit cropped.

I have created two pages for the Manipulation of Shinshoo and Position, I will add them in the page of the verse.
You are a gift to this wiki I swear.

Now make a profile on Enryu and maybe we can talk about your staff promotion ; )

Thank you, for this compliment, I am a big fan of Tower of God. Enryu profile? but my question is that Enryu is a 6-A or At Least High 6-B? I also created the Koon Ran profile.

Yes I believe enryu should be at least 6A, since he fodderized a guardian. And we know guardian have complete shinsoo range and control over their continent sized floor, so he should be at least 6A IMO.

I have a question, is there any proof that ran manipulates real lightning? Since I can see that most of the speed upgrade begins with ran, there are many cases where the element being manipulated isn't as strong or like the real thing.

The lightning that Ran manipulates are 100% real lightning. Ran has actually created a lightning storm that engulfed the whole room before, and Shinso is basicalkg nature so it takes on all the properties of whatever it is converted into.

Nice. Though I think we should hold off on the profile for Enryu until we have more details on his administrator killing feat. It's not like he busted a continent sized threat, he merely killed it.

Size of north america is 6-A and most methods of its destruction are in this range with the exception of violent frag and higher methods.

Enryu can probably be 'At least High 6-B, likely 6-A'

We need someone to gauge the size of North America, unfortunately I'm putting off Enryu's profile, because I do not want to look like we're basing ourselves on achism.

Why is androssi Low 7B when she clearly lost to kaiser who is a 7C?

Yes we know she's learnt a new skill now with her shinsoo quality but we don't know by how much stronger she's gotten. Honestly i still see androssi losing to kaiser again.

KinkiestSins said:
Size of north america is 6-A and most methods of its destruction are in this range with the exception of violent frag and higher methods.

Enryu can probably be 'At least High 6-B, likely 6-A'
Yeah he's solid 6-A. Enryu defeated the Guardian who has full control over the entire floor. Definite 6-A.

Back