• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God Discussion General

RinkakuKagune said:
Just for clarification. Does the scane you posted SAY that matter is vapourised?? Because if it doesn't then there will be no upgrade as there is no proof.
Well, the land at Scan was vaporized and with smoke indicating vaporization, and also, I could not find more Scans of the matter being vaporized, since the Tower of God chapters are large and difficult to find, but you can ask Litentric since he seems to be the one with the most knowledge about Tower of God.

I'm going to change White's AP to 6-B, shall I? Because he fought against Arie Hagipherione Zahard who has Rank 36 in the Tower and also why she seemed to have "fought" against Arie Hon (which is most likely to be suppressing against her, and she passed her test which is to withstand the attacks of Arie Hon for 10 minutes.).

RinkakuKagune said:
If it's not stated as matter destroying i can use it sorry. If it was simple vapourisation the steam would be enough.
Well, if this images serves as vaporization:

http://*********.com/Manga/Tower-of-God/S002---Chapter-291?id=407019#61

http://*********.com/Manga/Tower-of-God/S002---Chapter-291?id=407019#63

Honestly, I'll have to remove the matter vaporization from the shinu orb. Originally it showed such properties, but that may have been because of Baam's lack of control.

I think we should wait for the hidden floor arc to finish before starting doing major changes to our heroes group, but i'm ok with doing changes to characters like urek, karaka, hell joe and yuri since most of their feats came from the arc before.

By the way, should we make a separate tier for high rankers. Since they're known as the gods among people, the strongest people in the tower outside of administors. Some of them even being able to kill administors with ease, like enryu.

@Litentric Teon

I'll make the profile Ja Wangnan, you can review it as you did with the other profiles, and if you add Immortality to it add Type 1 and Type 2 and Mid-Low Regenerationn.

You can not manipulate someone's soul if they don't have it.

"There are those whom can give souls"

This is different case,but changes nothing,he should be immune.

Could someone add Matter Manipulation to the characters that does not have Matter Manipulation yet? That's why I'm trying to add this to character profiles that I do not have, but it's making a mistake when I try to add some ability, can someone please add that to the missing profiles? and will be thus the justification "Matter Manipulation (Shinsoo moves and acts in a similar way to electrons and replaces air in the Tower)"

Yes, all Tower of God character profiles should look like this.

I'm thinking of creating a profile for Koon Ran and Kon Aguero (since I have "nothing" to do for four days and I can take advantage of and create ToG character profiles), you can help edit the powers and abilities of the two ? Since it is giving the time error when I am going to add certain abilities.

And you can also add the calc of your feats in your profiles (since I can not add links in word format), the calcs of Koon Ran and Anak are on the main page of Tower of God.

You know character profiles have spoilers ...

Immune is not a word we use on this site, as it leads to NLF. The cases I gave are specific examples of where he can be affected. But, so as to avoid NLF, such terminology should be avoided. This has already been stated for The Gamer verse with regards to The Gamer's mind, which gives specific mental immunity in verse. But, regardless, is still classified as resistance on this site, so as to avoid NLF. It's likely the reason why we have a page on resistance, and not immunity.

Baam has size manipulation due to condensing an entire building into an orb.

JBennett said:
I have a quick question, where does Baam's Size Manipulation comes from? is it when he created the large blue oar?
Because of the Cahpter 382 of Tower of God where Baam expanded his Shinshoo Orb in the form of Black Shinshoo in such a large size that even Data Koon Eduan was caught a little by the Orb and he was dozens of meters away watching the fight between Baam and Data Zahard, and also devoured the Lecalius of Zahard Data which was the size of a building.

It didn't really look like he expanded it, rather 'something' large was 'created' and then dissapered after Lecalius was devoured. Even if it was expanded would that really consider Size manipulation? Oh well thanks for telling me.

No, it was the building. Jahad directly states that Baam compressed the building into an orb, and he was surprised at the tension of the thing.

Would you like a link?

JBennett said:
It didn't really look like he expanded it, rather 'something' large was 'created' and then dissapered after Lecalius was devoured. Even if it was expanded would that really consider Size manipulation? Oh well thanks for telling me.
Yes, this should count as size manipulation because Baam could expand his Black Shinshoo to stay the size of Lecalius from Date Zahard which was the size of a building and Baam first had to expand it to later devour Lecalius with his Shinshoo Orb during expansion.

I don't think his shinsoo counts as size manipulation. That's more like energy manipulation. The size manipulation comes from him being able to compress things, such as a building, into an orb.

Though I am not opposed to classifying it as another ability, as long as it's noted properly on his profile. I think I can understand where JBennett is coming from.

Litentric Teon said:
I don't think his shinsoo counts as size manipulation. That's more like energy manipulation. The size manipulation comes from him being able to compress things, such as a building, into an orb.
Though I am not opposed to classifying it as another ability, as long as it's noted properly on his profile. I think I can understand where JBennett is coming from.
Well, can you give me the link of Baam compressing the building?

Question? Why does White, and other people besides Baam have reverse shinsoo flow on their profile? The only one who can do it is Baam, and it seems like most of his opponents as of recent as so strong that it's of no use to him atm. I can see Urek plausibly doing it, but I don't think we should add such unless they demonstrate it.

Back