• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament Match-Up NO.6 Twilight vs Blake

The two prodigies of each race were on each side as they were called up.

Twilight , from the Alternate Universe 6 Dragon ball, stretched slightly.

Blake Insurge was on the other side of the colliseum obviously.

The bell was rung by one of Hitomi's little sprites, which even though they don't seem capable, they definitely are.

Twilight asked: " Are you ready ? " to Blake, hoping he was, as she was anxious to see what her opponent was capable of.

"So the next match is finally underway. This might be entertaining enough for me to stay awake"

Okay the two fighters are pretty strong, this will certainly be good fight - Cosmic said looking at the two combatants

• Dante and Vergil comes back with a chunk of food*
Dante: Lets see hmm

Vergil: Yeah

• Dante and Vergil eat real fast among the seemingly never ending chain of food

Can someone start the fight?, i'm bored - Cosmic Said become omnipresent and appear in Blake's side - Can you just attack her?

Yeah but she don't attacked you so... - Cosmic appeared in twilight's side and said: Hey attack him!

Twilight generated a Super Kamehameha that consumed the energy waves and jumped into the air before punch blake in his face, sending him several meters in the air

Twilight got up and attacked him with several energy spheres before teleport to the air and striking blake with a Super Kamehameha

Twilight charges her ki at max almost transforming into a super saiyan and her Kamehameha gets bigger and bigger

Blake roared something that looked like "ENOUGH!" And threw the wave to the other side of the galaxy, his clothing was damaged and some scratches were visible on him

"I'm not using any near my fullest and nor are you, let's get serious"

Okay then - Twilight charged her ki at her peak transforming into Super Saiyan in the process

And then she transforms into a SSGSS and uses 10x kaio-ken, she charges at blake landing countless punchs at incalculable speeds on him, before kick him in the stomach and using a massive Sparkle Bomb in him

Twilight, using Instant Transmission, teleported upwards, escaping the explosion.

In response, she fired ki blast at Blake, seeing if he will notice her presence.

Back