• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou's fallacy: The Relativistic Planet.

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to downgrade Touhou's speed, otherwise i would have put it in Content Revision. This is just my own opinion and conclusion after i have given up trying that. I'm not hating Touhou either, in fact i love it, it's just that this thing have been popped into my mind.

I'll start this with two assumption;

1. Marisa's magic laser are actual laser.

2.Everything scale up.

So, there's this calc:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Saikou_The_Lewd_King/Cirno_Ramming_into_stuff_calc

For those that feel like TL;DR, basically, according to this calculation, the fairy, which are fodder, should have Relativistic speed.

Sound good right? Another upgrade for Touhou, the land of haxx. Many people in the comment agree with it too.

See though: The fairies are fodder (said above), they could be easily defeats by ordinary human in there. But the fairies have Relativistic speed right? So, it's also logical that the ordinary human should be Relativistic too.

Think this is a Gensokyo's specific? Since it's the land where common sense goes to die?

What about the Outside World?

In ULiL (Urban Legend in Limbo),Sumireko Usami is a student with psychic power that tried to infitrate Gensokyo, only to be kicked in the ass.

Aside from her power, she's basically just a normal student, with normal strength and pretty average grade, live with other normal student. But since she fight with those superhuman, she must also be Relativistic too, by power-scaling.

But since she's a normal human too, then that mean that all human in that world is Relativistic too.

Thus, this is my conclusion:

In a far reach distance of the universe, there's a planet.

Look normal on the outside right?

But look? Look at how everything on the surface keep changing at lightning-speed.

And no, it's not like that planet is moving super slow or anything, this planet is the same at planet Earth.

It's just that every being in there is moving as Relativistic speed.

Because everything moved so fast, in their eyes, thing just going normal, just like our ordinary life.

This is the Relativistic Planet.

So, can you tell me if that make sense to you? And could you tell me about other Relativistic Planet? I know i skpped a bit of thing, but the general premise lead me to this conclusion.

• Shrugs*
It's fairly common to have "Peak Humans" or "Normal Humans" be much higher than what they are irl. It just seems like it's particularly extreme here.

Akyuu even specifically said ordinary human could defeat the fairy, and i guess that included the human that got stranded to gensokyo in the first place. And since the fairy is Relativistic, obviously the human is....(infinite rant)

^Nothing much. Like i said above, it's a pretty funny thing i have discovered in this site and i want to know about many more "Rela Planet" (any planet with OP fodder living normal life). Guess that's what happen when you also scaled the fodder and ended up with the mass also scaled up.

I don't think it would change much to them. But if YOU got into there you would seem almost frozen to them.

^True that... Would light act the same way as here though? When even the bicycle would go FTL, what would their world be? And if they're Relativistic, what is the Speed of the top then?

Edit: These confusing and contradicting thing is what make the Rela Planet so interesting.

MMh..Well without any higher speed feat, I think it's safe to say that the timeframe we see in the Fightning games is the "Regular" speed. Considering it's rather low end Relat, I think a bike wouldn't be much beyond Relat+

Saikou The Lewd King said:
MMh..Well without any higher speed feat, I think it's safe to say that the timeframe we see in the Fightning games is the "Regular" speed. Considering it's rather low end Relat, I think a bike wouldn't be much beyond Relat+
Train would definitively gone FTL, and Youmu then would be MFTL. Reimu's max speed would pretty much be a rock-solid MFTL+ as usual

Back