• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou questions

1. Yukari's boundary manipulator: "The concept of boundaries it self is already above 4d.....boundaries manipulation should be infinite as there IS boundaries between the concept of finite and infinite" Is this claim is true? (I don't think so or maybe I'm wrong cuz I have no explanation if it's true or not) But hmm... Yukari is not omniscience to be able to do be all to do it instantaneously affect infinite boundary or stupid enough to erase all boundary (cuz if she do all 4D to 12D tier characters would team up to beat her up and throw her to the oblivion for violating the unspoken rules of omniverse) though. (so I think her boundary manip is still a Limited Conceptual manipulation)

2. Suzumi Kuzu ability: "altering information,creating info To reproduce and alter information Suzumi has the ability to reproduce information, which allows them to create illusions by way of manipulating peoples' consciousnesses and altering what they perceive. In their attacks, they create danmaku out of nowhere and can also make the bullets disappear and reappear at will. According to them, they can create objects and erase them from existence at will. Suzumi can create books containing the memories and experiences of a person upon fulfilling unspecified conditions. These books allow them to replay and/or overwrite a person's memory. They can replay a target's memory by reading a book containing their memories, and can overwrite them by editing the book and showing it to their target, knocking the target out in the process. Suzumi can also read books containing their own memories in order to fly back in time and alter the events of the past. Should a book be destroyed, they can easily regenerate it. Disguising themself Suzumi can perfectly disguise themself as someone else as long as they know what they look like, as demonstrated when they disguised themself as Tsurubami Senri in the Extra+╬▒ stage. These disguises are so convincing as to be nearly impossible to see through (although Tenkai Zuifeng sees through their Tsurubami disguise). In addition to copying a person's appearance, they can also use that person's abilities, but are unable to master them. Other abilities Suzumi has numerous other abilities besides their primary ability, to such a degree that no one can remember exactly what they are. she is like the 3rd-4th strongest char after tenkai and xeno even tho someone can make doppleganger of him he can quickly alter his enemy "memory" hence why his theme is called "memory pursuit" and "memory forgery" the definition of pursuit the action of following or pursuing someone or something. "the cat crouched in the grass in pursuit of a bird" sinonim: striving toward, quest after/for, search for; Lainnya a bicycle race in which competitors start from different parts of a track and attempt to overtake one another. PHYSIOLOGY the action of the eye in following a moving object. 2. an activity of a specified kind, especially a recreational or athletic one. "a whole range of leisure pursuits" definition of forgery the action of forging or producing a copy of a document, signature, banknote, or work of art. sinonim: counterfeiting, falsification, faking, copying, pirating "guilty of forgery" a forged or copied document, signature, banknote, or work of art. plural noun: forgeries sinonim: fake, counterfeit, fraud, sham, imitation, replica, copy, pirate copy; informalphony "the painting was a forgery" although he cant master someone ability but he can "copy" other ability like ability to fly out to reality(reimu hakurei),ability to manipulate luck and fate(mononobe no futo),ability to cross and manipulate dimension(yabusame houren),etc. even tsuba stated that "Clause is just annoying. This one's outright dangerous.","One of our... acquaintances can manipulate memories. We've had some memories erased by them just now.","Hey! Yabusame! Did they do something to us?! Did they rewrite our memories?!" suzumi herself stated"Aah, not so much. People who like me enough tend to disappear.","In short? You've been dancing atop my palm from the very beginning~! ÔÖ¬","Ahhh, crap. Crap, they've caught on... Shoulda thought twice about deactivating the ability in front of Yabusame...","Hey, you're pretty sharp! That's the weak point"(note pad yes note pad he weak to note pad)"Y'see, it's not rewriting memories, exactly... Hm~m. In short, it's basically the power to rewrite facts?","As expected, you figured it out! ....That's right, I can alter and rewrite people's memories."in my little friend's "Overwrite" (Memory Forgery) ability.." Some char stated say in some shit "...Rewriting memories?!""That sure is a dangerous ability... But who are ya, exactly?""Be careful, guys! They might erase our memories again!","It's useless to mess with our memories now, you know? We already wrote notes on our clothes and bodies." tenkai stated that aslong she see glimpse of suzumi they might remember so in other word someone have to immune or have "Memory synchronized"ability or barrier they might know it.But the ability hinder suzumi weakness by **** notes im going to erase your ******* notes and your memory.´╗┐" Is this claims are true? (I lack knowledge about Touhou but boredom doing it to me again)

3. From what ^ claims: Mental Nonexistent Physiology can affect 4D and above beings? like Ultra Sonic, Superman(Strange Visitor), Ultimate Madoka, Thanos (Marvel Comics)

4. So what is the range of Yukari's boundary manipulation? (because why does she takes time transport herself on to Heaven realm though?) does boundmanip affect sun&moon encompassed gensokyo? does boundmanip gap between dimensions for "gap" transportation encompassed Low Multiversal or Multiversal or High Multiversal range (cuz I've seen some profiles from other wikia says she's 2-A... I dunno why.)?

5. Between Plot Manipulation and Boundary Manipulation, Who's more powerful?

6. Yukari can use boundary how'd it work on Time and Space? Does her boundary manip directly control between time and space? or a direct control either one of them so how does it manipulate time/space to accelerate/dec

7. I am not talking about Yukari because her power seem like have some limitation(as we see in touhou manga) so she mustn't be true Boundary Manipulator Is true Boundary Manipulation is above anything but tier0(writer/creator tier)?

1.) To our current knowledge, while Boundaries make up everything, they aren't infinite. 2.) CBA to read that, I need a Tl:dr for that one. 3.) Not even sure the question, tbh. 4.) Yukari's range with her Boundary Manip is Multiversal. 5.) Depends on what you mean, and it depends on who uses it, if from the same person, then technically Plot can win if it doesn't take time, same thing with Boundary Manip, it's pretty inconclusive as they both pretty much cancel each other out on a certain level. Usually though, Plot wins. 6.) She can manipulate the Boundaries between space and time, which are literally connected in an absolute way, said by Sakuya herself. 7.) Yukari's power has limitations, but only in the sense of imagination, she's incredibly versatile, and she is incredibly powerful, so far, we don't know any other character with the specific ability to manipulate any and all boundaries like she does.

Boundaries aren't above 4-D. They can affect 4-D stuff, sure, but they don't transcend 4-D. Also Yukari never affected the boundary of infinity in any way.

Yukari can reach and affect any of the Touhou realms, which there is a "countless" amount. So, 2-B range.

Depends on the scope.

She hasn't shown much feats of space-time manip, outside of cutting space or manipulating the boundary between day and night.

It's like any power, really. You could argue for nearly every reality warping powers to be Tier 0 at its "absolute". But every powers are limited by what they've been shown. Yukari is no different.

@Udlmaster @Saikou The Lewd King I really appreciate the replies that answered my questions. :) I thought boundary is 5D and it wasn't.... So the fandom are wanking again. (sigh) I really hate them.

Since the people in youtube don't understand what really is "OMNIPOTENCE" (sorry but I didn't find a better way tp highlighting it) I took what they say as it was a hot pan. But with the Len'en thing... I think that it could be. Could. But I'm not so sure about that

Back