• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 1: Kasen stahp. (also spoilers, so uhh yeah)

Code:
Urumi Ushizaki Species: Ushi-oni Ability: Capable of changing the weight of everyday objects A fearsome oni who drags living creatures beneath the Sanzu River's waves. She carries a stone carving of a baby. Once she gives the baby to someone to hold, she makes it heavier and submerges them in the river. She was an awe-inspiring youkai who took advantage of humans' kindness. However, since she's forbidden to attack humans in Gensokyo, she currently runs a fishery at the Sanzu River. If one tries to cross the river without a shinigami's permission, they'll be attacked by creatures like extinct giant fish and plesiosaurs. Nowadays, she spends her time domesticating those giant fish, and makes a living wage by sometimes selling them in Gensokyo. Some youkai view this defanged state of hers as deserving of mockery, but she's quite proud of her current life. Occasionally, she also guides those who mistakenly attempt to cross the Sanzu River back to their original world.

Junkoposter said:
paraise be newhu's
Kutaka Niwatari: she's a goddess of wild chickens, she's a sweetheart, is starring the employe of the month in Higan and she's trying to raise the proud of being a chicken.

Is it me or ZUN made the first vegan Touhou-character? If it's not me... THE. COOLEST. STAGE 3. EVER

Hey lads! I'm looking to get into this verse.

Sorry to already ask a question on my first appearance here, but is it alright if anyone can give me some pointers on where to start?

Touhou PCB is a good spot. EOSD is a bit hard but also the first game. Imperishable Night is another easier choice too.

If you want to get into the verse differently some comedic fan doujins can help too.

Ah, okay. I'll def try PCB out when I get the chance then. Since I'm pretty new to Bullet Hell games, I should be fine with Normal Mode, right?

Huh, going slightly off-topic here, but this isn't the first time you've seen me, hasn't it? (Neptunia Thread #32)

Aight. Well Normal is fine but go for easy mode to get an easier time getting into bullet hells. You can also go for fighting games too but that one's harder to gauge imo on which is better

Lol might have. Don't pop up here much. But I have been trying to get to Neptunia recently

I'm also a bit new to 2hu, seeing i have only played EoSD and PCB on normal, with some info on side-media...

But heck, can't contain myself to jump a couple of numbers to see this new game ZUN released. Will look forward to this.

Back