• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Deities Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been going for 1 week, they should already notice this if there's any that's still actively online.

Last edited:
What are the conclusions here so far, and what do we still need to decide?

What are the conclusions here so far, and what do we still need to decide?
Saikou agree to add a new primordial key for them, Saikou thinks it's not crucial, but he thinks it's alright for a new key.
Saikkou also agree to add immunity to conceptual manipulation and a new abstract existence.

Virtue agree to the addition of avatar creation for the primordial form, and immortality type 9 for the physical world, but disagree for a new AE1 because they're not bounded by concepts anymore.

Up there are the ones that we agreed one

But, i decided to be extra and add acausality type 4 because they precede reality and exist before it's concept, i even asked Elizhaa about it and she seem to agree on it.

The profile should look something like this

So, here are the new abilities that is going to be added and it's reasoning

Avatar Creation-Can create avatar
Immunity to Conceptual Manipulation-Their Primordial form is unbounded by any concepts, they also precede concepts
Acausality Type 4-Precede reality and it's concepts
Immortality Type 9 for the Avatar-They're avatar.

So if someone could check on these, it should be good.

So, here are the new abilities that is going to be added and it's reasoning

Avatar Creation-Can create avatar
Immunity to Conceptual Manipulation-Their Primordial form is unbounded by any concepts, they also precede concepts
Acausality Type 4-Precede reality and it's concepts
Immortality Type 9 for the Avatar-They're avatar.

So if someone could check on these, it should be good.
Acausality type 4 isn't valid with just preceding reality and having a conceptual body

Saikou agree to add a new primordial key for them, Saikou thinks it's not crucial, but he thinks it's alright for a new key.
Saikou also agree to add immunity to conceptual manipulation and a new abstract existence.
Okay. That is probably fine to apply then.

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then.
Sweet, but it's gonna take a while to apply the changes, since this affect a lot of people, I will message you on your profile when I'm done along with the profile that's affected.

This thread can be closed, thank you everyone.

Okay. No problem. I will close this thread then.

Looks like whoever added low 2-C to the profiles forgot to add the normal state | primordial key as well!
The normal state is called the physical world, now.

Btw, I'm pretty sure it ran on Brane Cosmology and Super Strong theory, i could be wrong tho.

Well eight million gods being low 2-C for creating a multiverse that big (from mostly expanding on its own) with an unknown timeframe is possible though more of an atleast rating, id leave it there. But yeah keys should be added... Only amitabha seems to have it atm

Well eight million gods being low 2-C for creating a multiverse that big (from mostly expanding on its own) with an unknown timeframe is possible though more of an atleast rating, id leave it there. But yeah keys should be added... Only amitabha seems to have it atm
Actually, all of them already have a L2-C key.

You can check on them

Eiki Shiki
Shizuka Aki
Minoriko Aki
Hina Kagiyama
Kanako Yasaka
Suwako Moriya
Kogasa Tatara
Benben Tsukumo
Yatsuhashi Tsukumo
Raikou Horikawa
Sagume Kishin
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Mama Junko
Aunn Komano
Okina Matara
Eika Ebisu
Kutaka Niwatari
Joon Yorigami
Shion Yorigami
Chang'e
Houyi
Lord Tsukuyomi
Amaterasu Oomikami
Konohana Sakuyahime
Iwanagahime
Dragon
Shirou Sendai
Evil Dragon
Amitabha
Yatagarasu
Eight Millions Deities
Mizue no Uranoshimako

Last edited:
I mean that the key indication that actually says "primordial form" wasnt added at the bottom of almost any of the profiles but ive changed it now

I mean that the key indication that actually says "primordial form" wasnt added at the bottom of almost any of the profiles but ive changed it now
Bruh, imma change it real quick, thanks for helping out.

Btw do you have anything to say regarding these?

Lol this is still open? Because if that's the case then I would like to add to the upgrades some more things regarding the gods and its powers.

A a a, if it's not an issue I want to give some extra input about this topic later (I don't feel like I have enough time right now to do so).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back