• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touch Me vs Dracule Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk is nearly featless and his profile is getting downgraded to 6-C. Far above baseline but unquantifiable.

If I'm not mistaken, Touch Me has a Funny Valentine-like thing going on where attacks towards him are negated via dimensional shenanigans.

Also World Break.

Dargoo Faust said:
If I'm not mistaken, Touch Me has a Funny Valentine-like thing going on where attacks towards him are negated via dimensional shenanigans.
Also World Break.
Afaik it's not passive.

Yeah, but he just needs to activate the skill and Dracule has zero ways of harming him

Also World Break

Is there any more information on world break other then 'its a more powerul version of reality slash'?

Reality Slash affects space, while World Break cuts through space and time.

Although the result is pretty much the same; Dracule would get bisected by an invisible dura-negging attack.

It's the same with Mihawk. If Touch Me is uknown aswell then this match is impossible to date.

We know as much about Touch Me as we're probably going to get.

That's not the case for Mihawk, though, I can easily see the guy getting a boost in power and abilities in the very near future.

We know Mihawk has both Armament and Observation Haki, he skill-stomps people and a little thing about his AP that is yet to be calced.

inb4 Touch Me is in the New World, starts slaughtering evildoers across the world, Albedo's Death Squad attempts to kill him, the world goes to shit, Demiurge comes up to Ainz and says one thing.

"Sasuga Ainz-Sama!"

How exactly does dimensional gap work? Is it a barrier created around Touch me that he the keeps round himself? Does he use it once and then it stays at that place?

WHYNAUT said:
How exactly does dimensional gap work? Is it a barrier created around Touch me that he the keeps round himself? Does he use it once and then it stays at that place?

• World Break: This ultimate skill attacks the target by slashing at space. According to Sebas, it is also capable of tearing the very fabric of space and time. Comparably, this skill itself is like the superior version to the 10th tier spell, "Reality Slash".
If it's comparable to Reality Slash then it's good to assume he can use it multiple times like Ainz.

It's explained as a defensive ability that makes him unable to be attacked, but it's not described past that.

ThePixelKirby said:
inb4 Touch Me is in the New World, starts slaughtering evildoers across the world, Albedo's Death Squad attempts to kill him, the world goes to shit, Demiurge comes up to Ainz and says one thing.
"Sasuga Ainz-Sama!"
Because everyone in Nazarick wouldnt recognize one of the 41 Supreme Beings.

For a general scale for his powers, Touch Me is able to solo fight all the Floor Guardians at once and still win, which would include Victim's debuff effects weakening him.

Literally the only NPC that can fight/win against him is Rubedo and god knows how Min-Maxed she is.

Off-topic: Touch Me can solo the FGs at once? Holy crap are World Champs broken.

On-topic: World Break should finish this pretty quick. Voting Touch-sama

Im pretty easily voting Lord Touch here, he can apparently solo all of the guardians himself and his world break is going to end this in an instant.

Calaca Vs said:
Mihawk is featless. We know nearly nothing about him. How can we make matches with him?
Lol.

Implying we know Touch Me's full capabilities

AnonymousBlank said:
Off-topic: Touch Me can solo the FGs at once? Holy crap are World Champs broken.
On-topic: World Break should finish this pretty quick. Voting Touch-sama
Yeah World Champions are that broken. Touch Me, the player, is one of the top 3 strongest players in the game and is able to not only deflect all damage from a Raid Boss (Y'know, the things meant to fight 100+ players?) but also counterattack and deal substantial damage.

Superior to all the Floor Guardians (bunch of 15 gigaton characters) and probably every other Nazarick NPC sans Rubedo simultaneously and can deflect attacks from Raid bosses that require dozens of guys equal to or superior to the 15 gigaton feat just to have a chance at winning.

Calaca Vs said:
Then he stomps 15GT characters.
Now what's Mihawk's AP?
Actually, he stomps many 15 GT Characters *at once* and is able to deflect attacks from monsters that require large groups of 15 GT Players to even have a chance of defeating.

Mihawk supposedly scales to 85.12 Gigatons. I say supposedly because One Piece is a massive chain of "Via Powerscaling" and makes it hard to determine... anything.

Although like many others said above, World Break says "Screw your AP".

Actually no. One Piece was downgraded and now the highest feat is 13GT and doesn't scale to anyone but one character.

Mihawk is above baseline at best.

Unless his iceberg feat is calced but I doubt it'd be 6-C.

That's why this is a stomp. Touch Me stomps characters 4x stronger than Mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back