• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Total Drama, Zombie Boy Ezekiel Profile Rework

Ap = Durability
But is it also same in opposite way,
Durability = Ap

That ap is concluded by durability?

Correct me if I am wrong,

Ap = Durability
But is it also same in opposite way,
Durability = Ap

That ap is concluded by durability?

Correct me if I am wrong,
Town Level is a general scale in the verse since Ezekiel can absolutely stomp people who can hurt him

Yeah, a lot of Total Drama characters are missing a lot of abilities in general (Optional equipment from challenges too), but if I can manhandle 4 parody series based on this by myself, I wouldn’t mind doing work for the series that inspired them eventually (I have a lot planned for it, trust me). But that wouldn’t come until much later once I deal with other things.

Intresting, which ones?
Basically, examples of missing abilities are Owen having Acrobatics in Action (Specifically in the episode he first got eliminated in), all the Action contestants prior to Trent’s elimination getting cold resistance from being able to withstand being in a room cold enough to instantly freeze lotion and a cricket, and in general, every contestant needs to have challenge equipment they had access to (IE. Tranquilizer Darts, Tranquilizer Balls (From WT), Bones (From Action), etc). Of course, that would require me to skim through all of the episodes they were in to get all of their abilities, so that will take a while.

Back