• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko's Infinite Speed

Looking at Toriko's profile (along with forums, battles and other discussions about his universe), I noticed that almost nobody pays attention to Toriko's Infinite Spiked Punch. Of course, from the Kings to Acacia, this technique becomes almost useless (until eating his own demon, because there is a power scaling) but the tastiness is in the principle of this technique.

"Nail Punch " is instantaneous strike of numerous blows, Toriko strikes his opponent with a Nail Punch of countless hits. Subsequently "Infinite Nail Punch " is a technique , when kinetic energy (or just "strikes", physics in Toriko is too broken) will superimpose on itself infinite amount of times. I.e. Toriko is capable of hitting infinite number of punches in one point, and then said strikes will endlessly stack on his opponent, that gives Toriko infinite speed.

In the manga, no one was able to react to this technique. Whether it's the Monkey King or Acacia himself, which proves my point. So that makes sense to put in Toriko's profile Infinite Speed with Demon.

Yeah, i don't think the name of a techinque is enough proof.

Vegeta had an attack called Big Bang Attack, yet i don't see anyone try to suggest that it is Universal+.

However, the technique of "endless blow" is improved to the peak with the help of a demon. But we do not say that, for example, the "17x" is a metaphor. The author has shown that this is specifically an endless blow, and Toriko himself after Acacia stopped this technique was surprised << He stopped the eternal technique >>. I want to say that your words are at variance with the principle of "Nail Punch" and the instructions of the author, in favor of your assumptions

(Sorry for the bad English)

ÐìÐéð░ ÐäðÁð│ð¢ÐÅ ð┤ð©ð║ð░ð╣ð░, ð┤ð░ÐüÐéð©ðÂðÁð¢ð©ðÁ ð┐ÐÇð©ÐéÐÅð¢ÐâÐéð¥ ðÀð░ ð¢ð¥Ðü

(ð┐ÐÇð¥ÐüÐéð©Ðé ðÀð░ ð┐ð╗ð¥Ðàð¥ð╣ ÐÇÐâÐüð║ð©ð╣)

BladeCastle said:
ÐìÐéð░ ÐäðÁð│ð¢ÐÅ ð┤ð©ð║ð░ð╣ð░, ð┤ð░ÐüÐéð©ðÂðÁð¢ð©ðÁ ð┐ÐÇð©ÐéÐÅð¢ÐâÐéð¥ ðÀð░ ð¢ð¥Ðü

Is this your maximum argument?

It'ss my opinion. And in your post I don't see arguments. Here only hypotheses Campo1uc said:
BladeCastle said:

BladeCastle said:
It'ss my opinion. And in your post I don't see arguments. Here only hypotheses Campo1uc said:
BladeCastle said:

All arguments in a post that no one has denied. The maximum is an assumption in the style of "metaphor" which is at odds with the principle of Technics.

ð¡Ðéð¥ ð▓ð░Ðê ð╝ð░ð║Ðüð©ð╝ð░ð╗Ðîð¢Ðïð╣ ð░ÐÇð│Ðâð╝ðÁð¢Ðé?
ðÆÐüðÁ ð░ÐÇð│Ðâð╝ðÁð¢ÐéÐï ð▓ ð┐ð¥ÐüÐéðÁ, ð║ð¥Ðéð¥ÐÇÐïð╣ ð¢ð©ð║Ðéð¥ ð¢ðÁ ð¥ÐéÐÇð©Ðåð░ð╗. ð£ð░ð║Ðüð©ð╝Ðâð╝-ÐìÐéð¥ ð┤ð¥ð┐ÐâÐëðÁð¢ð©ðÁ ð▓ ÐüÐéð©ð╗ðÁ "ð╝ðÁÐéð░Ðäð¥ÐÇÐï", ð║ð¥Ðéð¥ÐÇð¥ðÁ ÐÇð░ÐüÐàð¥ð┤ð©ÐéÐüÐÅ Ðü ð┐ÐÇð©ð¢Ðåð©ð┐ð¥ð╝ ÐéðÁÐàð¢ð©ð║ð©.

BladeCastle said:
ð¡Ðéð¥ ð▓ð░Ðê ð╝ð░ð║Ðüð©ð╝ð░ð╗Ðîð¢Ðïð╣ ð░ÐÇð│Ðâð╝ðÁð¢Ðé?
ðÆÐüðÁ ð░ÐÇð│Ðâð╝ðÁð¢ÐéÐï ð▓ ð┐ð¥ÐüÐéðÁ, ð║ð¥Ðéð¥ÐÇÐïð╣ ð¢ð©ð║Ðéð¥ ð¢ðÁ ð¥ÐéÐÇð©Ðåð░ð╗. ð£ð░ð║Ðüð©ð╝Ðâð╝-ÐìÐéð¥ ð┤ð¥ð┐ÐâÐëðÁð¢ð©ðÁ ð▓ ÐüÐéð©ð╗ðÁ "ð╝ðÁÐéð░Ðäð¥ÐÇÐï", ð║ð¥Ðéð¥ÐÇð¥ðÁ ÐÇð░ÐüÐàð¥ð┤ð©ÐéÐüÐÅ Ðü ð┐ÐÇð©ð¢Ðåð©ð┐ð¥ð╝ ÐéðÁÐàð¢ð©ð║ð©.
Scans are provided, the principle is described, will there be an attempt to refute?

Stop quoting each other endlessly.

Campo1uc, this forum has english as main language. Don't post in any other to answer at the thread.

I knew it. You say that this is the speed of Technics ... That's just this technique makes Toriko himself. I specifically described the principle of Technics. And the principle is that Toriko inflicts the specified number of blows "instantly ", after which these blows begin to be imposed on opponents. Deals instantly 10 strokes to a single point - 10 strokes overlap. 30, 40, 50, 100, infinity.

Punches * at one point *. In order for the effect of 13 strokes to be perfect, you need to "instantly" blows these 13 at one point. To inflict an endless blow, you need to inflict an "infinite" number of strokes at one point. How can you not understand your words are different from the described

Ok, let's finish. But I will remain with my opinion. I hope that someone other than a couple of people will appreciate this moment.

Jaechöndaeseong said:
ðÜÐÇð©ð╝ð©ð¢ð░ð╗Ðîð¢Ðïð╣ ðæð░ð¢ð│ð╗ð░ð┤ðÁÐê
ðùð╗ÐïðÁ ð▒ð╗ð©ð¢Ðçð©ð║ð© ð¢ð░ð¢ð¥ÐüÐÅÐé ð¥Ðéð▓ðÁÐéð¢Ðïð╣ Ðâð┤ð░ÐÇ

No, infinite speed would likely be far too inconsistent. Sorry.

We should probably close this thread.

Back