• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko's Calcs

Are you suggesting we rescale all of the Toriko characters or just add feats to show that Toriko is at least worthy of some of our power scalings?

Alakabamm said:
Are you suggesting we rescale all of the Toriko characters or just add feats to show that Toriko is at least worthy of some of our power scalings?
Why powerscale, the calcs actually leaves Toriko profiles Nearly intactive :/

(Except if add the "Death Falls Arc" Key)

?? We still probably need to do powerscaling for some of the rankings, like the planet level one.

Toriko is large planet level scaled with Blue Oni because it took on Heracles and did other stupid stuff

Well, I am personally not very enthusiastic about starting a possibly redundant powerscaling project for an entire franchise, but if we can simply insert a few calculations that support our ratings into the profile that would be much easier.

Antvasima said:
Well, I am personally not very enthusiastic about starting a possibly redundant powerscaling project for an entire franchise, but if we can simply insert a few calculations that support our ratings into the profile that would be much easier.
And, we should include the stats and calcs for the "Death Falls Arc"?

I do not know. I personally think that the current number of key columns seem sufficient.

Well, I am mentally exhausted, and cannot think straight at the moment, so I am not able to organise any major revision project. I think that our current Toriko ratings seem mostly acceptable, but if somebody want to link to some calculations to support them, I suppose that is fine.

Yes. I am talking about staff members or trusted regular users being allowed temporary access to the page.

Back