• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hakumon The galaxy creation from NEO's throw up was rejected due to seeming like a huge outlier.

Unless there were other characters that had feats consistent as that (like the proposed Star Level upgrade), then I doubt it would ever be accepted.

It's not a mistranslation though. Iv'e read the raw and remember reading that neo had eaten stars. Kewl0210 is better than *********** but he does have a history of downplaying Toriko with his translation.

Here's the raw page, and the translation.

ÒüèÕëìÒéé õ¢òÕ║ªÒüï ÕÀ╗ÒüìµÀ╗ÒüçÒéÆ
ÒüÅ
ÒüúÒüƒÒüúÒüƒÒüôÒü¿Òüî ÒüéÒéïÒéôÒüÿÒéâÒü¬ÒüâÒüï?

You have eaten stars a couple of times, have you not?

It clearly says
ÒüÅ
ÒüúÒüƒ which means to eat.

Besides there are many other Star Level feats from Toriko.

Xantospoc22 said:
God, so much wank here and for what is likely a mistranslation ._.
I would suggest you not accuse anyone of wank. Understand? Either way I agree with this upgrade.

This doesn't take the Gourmet Gods into account for obvious reasons, being thought to be myths until recently (I'm just posting this here in advance just in case someone decides to make that jump in logic).

So, I believe that we have more than enough supporters right now.

Is anyone willing to make the changes?

I'l do it. I think a thread to workout the upgrades that have been agreed on is in order though. To workout exactly who scales to NEO.

@Muuuuh

It's not that, but the statement that NEO has devoured countless other stars before.

@Everyone else

Just to be clear, are they being upgraded to Star level or Large Star level?

@Rep

I think it's that the significantly stronger characters are becoming Large Star level (Like, say, Acacia's final form), while the rest are Star level.

Blue nitro/3HK/8K/Don Slime/Ichiryu/Midora/Jirou/Teppei/Toriko/Joa scale to this, all of them have been shown being capable of harming NEO (note that this NEO is stronger than the one don slime met).

Reppuzan said:
@Muuuuh
It's not that, but the statement that NEO has devoured countless other stars before.

@Everyone else

Just to be clear, are they being upgraded to Star level or Large Star level?
Oh, so statements are acceptable here? I didn't know

I'd like to add that the Star level guys should have "possibly higher" in their profiles since 4-C is a small category and NEO eating stars is probably on the high end of High 4-C (which is very broad). Tho, the eight kings should be High 4-C (at least Derous' laser is capable of severely harming NEO).

Not sure why someone would make NEO. Acacia, however, can stay. I personally don't see why he should be gone and deleted off this wikia.

@Cross

They're two separate beings and Neo existed before becoming Acacia's Appetite Demons

Lets keep it on one page as Acacia. Since it his appetite demon. if we just did neo himself, then might as well do EVERY appetite demon in the series. so lets just keep it to the ones who have them inside their body.

@Rep: Ah. Still, dk why we should keep one or the other. Salvatore idea seems to be good or we just might as well make every other Appetite demon...or just ones that can fight or whatever.

I for one kind of messed up, I completely forgot that neo and Acacia separated for a brief period of time when Neo was soloing the 8 Kings and Acacia was chilling in the background, so I kind of agree with Crisis here, also, are you going to make all of Acacia's forms Tier 4, or are you going to keep some of them tier 5? Also, is the 8 Kings going to be 4-C? possibly High 4-C or At Least 4-C seeing as how the 8 Kings shouldn't be that far behind the Disciple's seeing as how they overwhelmed Initial Neo and seemed to be holding their own for a while like 100% Jirou did before Neo transformed and separated from Acacia

The 8 Kings should probably be Tier 4, i guess? Aren't they like supposed to be the level of Acacia's Disciples? And Derous was able to at least harm Evolved NEO, if only through it's laser beam move but still.

CrossverseCrisis said:
The 8 Kings should probably be Tier 4, i guess? Aren't they like supposed to be the level of Acacia's Disciples? And Derous was able to at least harm Evolved NEO, if only through it's laser beam move but still.
Thats what I was thinking, not to mention Guiness raised Jirou, I think Guiness shouldn't be that much weaker then his "Son" is at 100%, they were harming Initial Neo like Jirou did, so they should be 4-C via scaling, also, will Zebra, Sunny and Coco also get upgraded to 4-C at EOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back