• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Doc

I'm not sure about the first feat, but the second has no timeframe and it's implied that NEO did so over thousands of years, so I doubt it.

The distance between just the Milky Way and Andromeda is 2.5 million light years. NEO is currently rated at only like 2.3x light speed. So just crossing the distance between two galaxies would take more than a million years at that speed.

~ A time-frame could allow us to calculate a speed.

@Doc

But we can't just assume timeframes when none are given and no exact indications of a possible timeframe are given.

We don't rank Kid Buu at MFTL+ either since we don't have any real definition for his "Flying across space wrecking havoc" statements.

toriko can pilot a shell made for interstellar/intergslactical/interuniversal (dunno, really), isnt that a MFTL feat?

I would also prefer if we go by the Toriko characters' own speed feats, rather than speculate about how they relate to the cosmic mammoths.

I seriously doubt there will be MFTL+ Toriko characters as that will mean they will instantly blitz any characters that are not on their level (Though granted they do have a few instances of a speed blitz IIRC) so I gonna agree with @Antvasima on this one.

I agree. Some Toriko characters are FTL, but definitely not MFTL.

I do not know. Do you think that everything has been handled Cross, or are there profiles left to be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back