• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko "God"

What do you think about the potential of God ?

I mean, CL 10,000 might not be the biggest one we will get to see but it's still pretty great.[[
Torikogod
Link title]]

Battle Wolf Capture
Capture Level 6090

Bambina capture

Well damn, I think that settles it. God is a frog that has the highest possible capture level thus far.

Also heracles is 6200 but bambina is stronger than she with the only reason he has lower CL is because that is his CL at his sealed form, and the 6090 wolf is only guinness right hand.

Yea, "eight kings" also refers to the species itself as well, that one wolf is just a member of the species.

Yeah I know, but it's the closest to the actual Guinness since there was no scan for the battlewolves. I'll need to search more to see if they actually have a scan for them.

A frog.....is kinda disappointing.

Also how many moons does Toriko verse have?

One is destroyed by Don Slime and now other is swallowed by the frog.

Also, as a note, swallowing the moon like that is basically a large planet level feat

Back