• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My final goodbyes to Toriko with this Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
To summarize there is some stuff missing and some stuff isnt right so i am gonne try and fix that with this revision.

(Done)In General

Change the Tier of Neo Acacia to 4-B and likely Higher this also includes those who have eaten Acacia full course and those who scale to him (Toriko, Sunny, Coco, Zebra, Starjun, Joie, Midora, Ichiyru with Don Slime and Jirou and maybe the Eight Kings and God.)

Because of the official Translation states that according to Pair Neo ate the whole blue Universe. So the internet translation were Neo gush out Forth countless of numbers of Galaxies is completely justified by Pair statement. In the internet translation its stated that Neo died because of a Supernova explosio however this is incorrect because the official Viz translation states this was a Big Bang explosion of a new star forming and stated gourmet cells well be lost on a galactic level because of Neo

According to the Gourment Checklist Don slime is a Transcendent Being an he is said to be the only one who being able to contend with fully revived Acacia.

In the internet translation Don slime state once upon a time his punch could blow up a planet or two. In the official Viz translation Don slime state his punch could obliterate a entire planet.

In the internet translation Don slime state in the past he had the entire Red universe under his fingertips without even a care for the dawning and waning eras of history it was his golden age. However this is changed is the Viz translation were Don slime state there have been countless generations of me in the Red universe in the past. In my Golden age i could even dupilicate planets Sunny Gourmet Demon ruled the milk way in both translations:The internet Translation and the offcial Viz Translation

Coco Gourmet demon enslaved a gigantic planent of creatures in both translations: The internet Translation and the official Viz Translation

Zebra Gourmet demon could destroy innumerbale planets with his sheer physical strength and voice in the internet translation. The Viz Translation is not that much different.

Toriko Red Demon is hailed for his strength in the internet translation bit in the official Viz translation this is changed to said to be the strongest in the Red universe.

Acacia-Full-Course

Any character that has eaten Meat Dish Newsthe should get to Time and Space manipulation and resistance to it.

Any character that has eaten the Salad dish Air should have the same power as the Horse King

Any character that has drink Soup Pair should have Non-Physical Interaction because they can interact with Food Spirts and [ https://www.***********.net/toriko/339/10 see Back Channels]

Any character that has eaten Dessert dish Earth can activate back channels longer.

Any charater that drinks ATOM also develop the ability to see invisible Gourmet Matter. Dunno if this help or not but just wanne include it.

Any charater that eaten Another has the same ability as Neo. can consume anything and everything because of their Gourmet cell.

(Done) Both Cure Water and Center should have Mid-Godly regen because they were able to regenerate parts back that were eaten by Neo examples are Jirou arm and at the end of the final battle between Toriko and Neo Acacia.

(Done) The Four Heavenly Kings

Toriko should have Pseudo Reality warping with Ultimate Routine because it stated in the original translation by Aimaru what Toriko imagine it becomes reality and Toriko should have Information manipulation because of Devil Sense.

Sunny should have Absorption because his Satan Hair can absorb anything and everthing or as the official translation likes to put it can cosume anthing and everything unless its has to much destructive power.

Coco should have Creation with his Poison Doll or better yet his Poison Life (þöƒÕ梵»Æ(ÒâØÒéñÒé║Òâ│Òâ®ÒéñÒâò) Poizun Raifu): Coco creates a poison that is a living organism itself and can act as an independent human with emotions and other reactions. It is what gives his Poison Doll "life".[40] It can also mimic the abilities and personality of the person the doll is modeled after, like when his Toriko Poison Doll is able to mimic Toriko's acute sense of smell.[41] Coco is also capable of recreating Mappy's Croakswagon, including the great speed at which it can travel.

Zebra is fine all we need to do is change his tier.

(Done) The Eight Kings

All Eight Kings should have Biological Manipulation and Weather Manipualtio based on the Original translation: The power of The Eight kings can create habitats where all creatures great an small can live.

Horse King Heracles may have Air manipualtion just based on her the Gourmet Checklist and should have Regen High-Mid and Immortality type 3 ' Monkey king Bambina should have resistance to Poison manipulation/ Sound manipulation/ Energy manipulation because of these two scans Toriko attack and Coco and Zebra attack didnt seem to do much damage at all.

Dragon king Derous should have Matter manipulation because his Laser can destroy any material in existence.

Whale king Moon should have BFR and Absorption and may have Soul manipulation based on this form the official translation:The ingredients Moon eats become Food spirts.

Snake king Mother Snake is fine.

Bird king Emperor Crow also fine.

Deer King Sky Deer fine keep it going.

Wolf king Guiness should have Informatio manipulation based on his Gourmet Checklist.

Others

(Done) Acacia Gourmet Luck should be removed because he has no Luck he just erased everybody's Luck by eating it and even in powerlisting its called Luck erasure. May have resistance to Matter manipulation because he ate Derous Laser and resistance to Void manipulation because he did force his way out of Hungry Space and ate Midora Tongue. This is after all the same Togue that can eat every Atom Resistance to Acid manipulation Neo survived the Snake King digestive juice and ate all of it in one go abd this also means he has immense resistance to Heat manipulation.

(Done) His regen maybe High or maybe Low-Godly because of the Official translation:

Acacia cells were dyning and the beast had no doubt he was death.

Sky Deer did not stop his back channel until Acacia apptite energy was completly extinguised.

Again Sky Deer was certain that acacia was suppose to be death but he was reborn again and adapt to his back channel.

This also means that they should get type 8 Immortality because as long as their souls are fine the can come back.

(Done) Starjun should also have Pseudo Reality Warping same reasons as Toriko. Time and Space manipulation because of back channel stuff and Supernatural Luck because of Gourmet Luck because why is this not on his page.

Joie should have type 8 and type 2 Immortality with Life orbs. With Tasting Scope he should have Information manipulation and with Taste Change his should have Mind manipulation. His Regen with Gourmet Luck should be Low-Godly instead of High because if he was completely atomized by Minority World its impossbile to return with High regen because there were no atoms left for him to regen from so his High regen doesnt make any sense and even in the official translation he states he doesnt want his body to be erased.

(Done) God should have Supernatural Luck because he has Gourmet Luck

Helpfull informatio

Info on Gourmet Cells

Info on Gourmet energy or Appetite energy

Info on the Gourmet world

Info on the Eight Kings

Info on the Appetite_Demon

Toriko Attack size compariso

And with that i say goodbye to Toriko it was fun

Goodbye Toriko

If Neo truly ate all of the stars in an entire universe, withstood a Big Bang, and spewed up many galaxies, that would be a massive upgrade.

You should use the Knowledgeable Members List and the Toriko (Universe) page to find people to ask to comment here in any case.

Okay. Thanks. Feel free to ask more people as well.

I also ask Celestial Pegasus, PaChi2, SuperKamiNappa and CrimsonStarFallen to come as well.

Anyway:

Derous: no matter manipulation via that statement sorry.

Acacia: resistance to matter manip via eating Midora's tongue that eats atoms is fine. Resistance to void manip seems iffy. His regen upgrade seems fine.

We probably also need input from some other staff members regarding how we should appropriately tier this.

Feel free to ask some of them via this page: VS Battles Staff

@PaChi2 If Derous Laser is not matter manipulation then what should it be classfied as.

@Antvasima Will do.

I have add God and Acacia full course in the Revision. Also about Derous Laser if it is not Matter manipulation please do tell what it should be classified.

So i just ask Monarch Laciel, DarkLK, SomebodyData and WeeklyBattles to come here as well so lets wait and see.

DarkLK was probably inappropriate. You should ask some other administrators as well, to make sure that a few of them help out.

Do you have the original japanese scans? If so, you could request a translation with ALRF.

But I don't know Toriko.

However he did ate all of the Blue Universe and i dont know much about a Star being born and stuff so feel free to explain that stuff. What i can tell you is that he wasnt killed by a Supernova according to the official Viz Translation.

The Gourmet luck stuff seems fine.

Acacia regen upgrade looks fine. He shouldn't have resistence to Void Manipulation, since Midoria's tongue is Matter Manipulation.

Pretty sure total atomization doesn't mean you have Low-Godly, that sounds more like really good High.

Pseudo-Reality Warping looks fine.

Sunny and Coco stuff looks fine.

Everything about the Eight Kings, except Derous laser, look fine.

But there is a lot of stuff in here, so i will look through everything else later.

Oh boy. This is a lot to read through.

I tentatively agree with most of the suggestions here, but we're going to need to figure out exactly what the implications of Neo's feat means for his tier.

Neo got caught by a star explosion and died in the past. Neo also ate for billions of years and his stomach is anothet dimension. It's an over time feat, fact is, he has shown to life wipe planets within months as well. Plus he couldn't eat Dragon King Beam due to it being too powerful. Neo has eaten stars in the past but it's unknown whether he did it on 1 bite or over time like he did with planets.

@Mr John West dont forget that Neo got caught by a star explosio was the internet translation.

I am not sure how to properly handle this. Sorry.

If Joa is upgraded to Low Godly then everyone stronger than him would scale because the stronger your gourmet cells are, the better regen you have.

Well, if something is going to happen here, you will probably have to ask other staff members for help.

About the center and cure water thing, that's low godly at most. I haven't found anyone in Toriko Regenerating after getting erased completely by Neo or Neo Acacia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back