• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see:

Statement: Here I won't explanatios of some people that know Toriko on wether or not the speed of light statement is credible or not and if nearly the speed of light mentioned directly in that scene isn't more credible than the speed of light statement mentioned somewhere else.

The scaling: Any good argument for the POV in that panel being Bambina? Else it is not useable for the distance.

The calculation: Did they approximate the speed of light? Useless step, that should be redone with the exact speed of light.

Well, we can also do that much easier:

If the scaling is correct he moved 3.2 meters in the time the spear moved 1.56 meters. So he moved a bit more than twice the distance of the spear in that time, which would mean a bit above 2 times the speed of light. Specifically using the measurements given one gets 2.0477378957027 c. They miscalculated somewhere.

Given that he already is FTL (for exactly that feat it seems) the calc in corrected form gives no improvement.

nothing much else to say. DT made the points already. they made the calculation more complicated than its needed to be done. seeing as toriko verse already hangs at FTL i dont see a reason why to artificially escalate that given feat.

i noticed a miscalculation in tthere regarding the speed

and what DT said is correct

first - they used one meter for the distance... without even explaining why

second, their light speed calc itself have division problem

so I agree with DT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back