• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko (Ability/Attack Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i've noticede that just now. Didn't realized his page wasn't updated but since you brought it up, i suppose i can unlock it for you to try and update it yourself?

Hmm. If it really is (i probably didn't review it enough when i put in his Post-Timeskip pic), sure you may do so.

The Toriko wiki does not seem to have that on his page there, so i do not think we should add that.

The Devil sense should definitely be added, yes.

The Wandering Shepherd said:
It has it in Appetite Demons, NEWS section.
Oh my bad, man. I must have overlooked it. ^^;

I take it back then. That can also be added onto Toriko's page.

^No problem.

The funny thing is that Battlemania is doing the editing but he seems to be taking quite the time to putting everything on his page....

Yeah, i'm like really serious. xD

Guy's REALLY taking his time with the page. Like i unlocked Toriko's page here like a few hours ago.

I can't seem to read the chapter (won't allow me to read it on my end).

However, i think that it being listed on the Toriko wiki is fine enough.

30 minutes of trying to paste into the edit and my computer won't allow me..

• Kugi Punch (Nail Punch, up to 70-Ren): After building up power in his arm, Toriko unleashes a flurry of straight punches that appears to hit the target simultaneously, after which the accumulated punches is delivered in quick succession. Toriko can also use long-range versions, launching blasts of kinetic energy likely formed from Appetite Energy, from his fists which pierce through distant targets.
    • Twin Kugi Punch (up to 100-Ren, 50 with each arm): Toriko throws a Kugi Punch with both arms.

• Fork Gauntlet Twin Kugi Punch: Toriko materializes a Fork Shield on each of his hands and delivers a Twin Kugi Punch.
      • Kugi Kick: Used with Ultimate Routine. Similar to Kugi Punch, only deliver with his leg instead of his fist.
      • Fork Kugi Punch (up to 70-Ren): Used with Ultimate Routine. Toriko combines the stabbing power of his Fork with the accumulating Ren power of a Kugi Punch. Toriko can also control and change its course remotely with gestures.
      • Mugen (Infinite) Kugi Punch: Toriko strikes his opponent with a Nail Punch of countless hits using his Red Oni's arm seemingly innumerable amount of times.
      • Jet Kugi Punch: Torik uses Kugi Punch with his Red Oni arm.
  • Nail Gun (up to 50-Ren): By concentrating the Rens of his Kugi Punch into one attack, Toriko deliver the accumulated power of the Rens all at once, without the delay of his normal Kugi Punch. Concentrating the Rens into one attack however, greatly exhausts his muscles.
    • Twin Nail Gun: Used with Ultimate Routine. Toriko throws a Nail Gun with both arms.

• Flying Nail Gun: Used with Ultimate Routine. Toriko throws a Nail Gun, projecting a nail that flies towards the opponent.
      • Knife Nail Gun (up to 60-Ren): Used with Ultimate Routine. Toriko combines the piercing/slashing power of his Knife with the accumulating Ren power of a Nail Gun.
      • Leg Nail Kick: Used with Ultimate Routine. Toriko throws a Nail Gun with his leg instead of his arm.
  • Leg Boomerang: Toriko kicks and launches a blade shaped like a boomerang. Even if the target dodges it at first, it will return like a boomerang and hit them in the back.
    • Twin Leg Boomerang: Toriko sends two Flying Leg Knives consecutively one after another with his right leg, these ones then synchronize with the same position forming an x-shape before seperating symmetrically and flying back at the enemy.
  • Ice Pick: Using his right hand, Toriko places his middle finger over his ring and index fingers. This gives him more piercing power than his 'fork'.
    • Ice Pick Kugi Punch: Ice pick combined with Nail Punch for even more piercing power. However, putting such force into a punch without a clenched fist may break his fingers, ruining his 'fork' hand for a while.

These need to go between Gourmet Stand and Knocking. I reformatted it better so it's easier to find similar moves.Can someone paste this there for me? I don't know why it does it in the comments but not here.

Something like this?

"Devil Sense (µé¬Ú¡öÒü«ÕùàÞªÜ (ÒâçÒâôÒâ½Òé╗Òâ│Òé╣) 'Debiru Sensu', literally meaning "Devil's Sense of Smell"): Toriko uses his enhanced nose to inhale deeply. With his incredible sense of smell, he can learn everything about a target, almost like pulling out the target's soul. It is on par with the Wolf King's signature skill, Guinness Search."

Yeah, that works. Not going to ask how you found it even though I spent like 5 minutes trying to. Delete the kanji up to the closing parenthesis. like

Devil Sense: Toriko uses his enhanced nose to inhale deeply. With his incredible sense of smell, he can learn everything about a target, almost like pulling out the target's soul.

Yeah. *Nods*

Anyways, do you want this thread closed as you've done your part for the edit on Toriko's page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back