• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters for Every Tier: Weaker Than Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
passively set your stamina to one, any your action after that also mean your stamina reach zero and stun, null all abilities even passive in that time. That's pretty broken passive. Literally Xeno goku stomp sailor moon and seiya with just this
Hold on, he even stomps characters with Infinite stamina too?

Remove Jack Fenton from Low 6-B, and Jazz Fenton from 6-B. They got downgraded to 8-A.

Since the list in the OP isn't updated, I'll try updating it when I can. Does anyone know which characters need to be removed or added? I've already removed some that are outdated.

The Fire Emblem 2-B doesn't exist anymore to my knowledge, and the 2-A's were added when their 2-A was a vague environmental destruction. It now scales to their physicals.

Hatsune Miku for 4-A, she has Human level durability, and her Type 8 Immortality doesn't sound combat applicable

Also Featherine should probably get a spot in 1-A due to being baseline.

Also remove Super Mecha Sonic from 4-A, his Super Form ain't even 4-A anymore (should probably be moved to Low 2-C)

I'm not sure if Featherine deserves a spot on 1-A just because she's baseline. She still has tons of haxes and abilities.

Bubble should be removed from High 7-C, 5-A & High 4-C

She isn't even 5-A anymore and hasn't been for a while, and since speed is a factor, she's MFTL+ and blitzes a vast majority of High 7-C and probably a decent chunk of High 4-C (At least she'd blitz enough characters to not be one of the five weakest)

Plus when she was added her durability was all around 10-C, but now her limbs' dura scales to her AP so she can actually take a hit now assuming she blocks it with her limbs (The entire reason she was added to the list was because she was one-shot by everyone in her tiers no matter what)

I will nominate one 1-C (8-D) spot for Kamen Rider Sango. He lacks the haxes that most characters in his tier have, so 99% of the time he will get stomped.

In terms of AP, he vastly scales above 1-C but that is all he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back