• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

top 5 supreme defense of each level

Phantaminum

Essentially this guy is completely untouchable by anyone that's not an Axis. As only a stronger Axis can defeat another Axis, and he is in the top 5 of his verse. He basically has a "space" around him that he, for all intents and purposes, can do anything in (in verse of course).

For 1-A, it should be Ren instead of Reinhard; his time armor is the strongest defense in-verse up to date

For 8-A, The King has an automatic barrier that can stop any attack or negative intention from reaching him by applying the damage to other beings from his world, even attacks that destroy the entire space-time continuum of the universe he's in.

Oliver de jesus said:
And changing the subject the op can nominate someone when it comes to threads of this style?
You can.

Also, unrelated, for low 1-C, it's only SMT characters from Devil Survivor 2 that have that defensive hax.

Yeah, what just happened?

I'm sorry, when I'm tired or bored without wanting to put the translator that affects the entire page and apparently I did not realize that when I save it it stayed that way. I fix it now.

The Calaca said:
Yeah, I love how the tiering system sounds in spanish.
Alto 6-A.
TBH if there's a page that could be in multiple languages it is the tiering system one, until you remember that taking things in a way not meant to would also happen far more.

Bugs Bunny has Supernatural Luck that is so good that it causes misfortune to others who are even more lucky than him, and it allows him to be the winner in improbable situations (such as winning the lottery or situations where he is ultimately close to death)

Udlmaster said:
That's very nlf, But it's okay.
I'm not even joking, they have FEATS of literally negating every hax in existence.
All the hax on their profiles are negated by Disbelief

Sounds like Dispel All just for different tiers. I'm curious, does Disbelief effect passive hax as well?

Ben CleverName said:
Udlmaster said:
Sounds like Dispel All just for different tiers. I'm curious, does Disbelief effect passive hax as well?
It is a passive effect, it's based on if they believe that thing can exist or not, and if it doesn't conform to their sense of reality, then it's negated.

This can also apply to people or things which are too absurd to fit into the Mage's "world".

Which is why Cthulhu and other Eldrich Horrors have their Eldrich Phsyology used against them.

Udlmaster said:
Ben CleverName said:
Udlmaster said:
It is a passive effect, it's based on if they believe that thing can exist or not, and if it doesn't conform to their sense of reality, then it's negated.
This can also apply to people or things which are too absurd to fit into the Mage's "world".

Which is why Cthulhu and other Eldrich Horrors have their Eldrich Phsyology used against them.
That sounds hilariously OP. The difference is that Dispel All doesn't care if it can exist or not, it just dispels everything regardless, which makes sense, considering magic in this verse can literally create things based off of your imagination alone.

What makes Dispel All OP is that it even works on power nullification on top of every other bit of hax on Wiz profiles.

Randomlamdom said:
Speaking of forcefield, don't characters from Bastard!! have really good ones
Yeah, but to my knowledge they're primarily anti-hax so someone of a higher tier can still easily break through. But they're still probably worth mentioning.

Dark Schneider's Dispel Bound is a multi-layered barrier that negates hax like mind manip, soul manip, space time manip, absolute zero, matter manip, reality warping, and "instant victory". It can be destroyed through physical attacks, but unless the opponent is overwhelmingly superior the barriers typically regenerate faster than they can be broken through. Also, in last two keys he has more stuff, like the ability to Bfr attacks and damage reflection.

BB Fate/Extra CCC has passive subjective reality that negates damage dealt to her

Meltlilith has passive invincibility. which negates damage. she removed the "Verdict she was hit"

Does something like passive Heat Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Precepetion Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Biology Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Statistic reduction, and paralysis inducement count??

Iihiko Shishime's has what's essentially subjective reality hax that makes it so anything he doesn't recognize as an attack will be unable to harm him, and his irreversible destruction breaks it to the point that it can't be used again.

Back