• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Nintendo Characters for Every Tier

Basically this thread, but restricted to Nintendo characters.

Rules​

• This list is restricted to Nintendocharacters.
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Takes place on the World of Light Map (But no other characters are present by default)
  • Characters cannot use weapons/techniques stronger than the tier they are in. (Ex: a character like Olimar can't have his 4-C weapon in 10-C, but he can have it in 4-C). This doesn’t include Smurf Hax, or Summoning
  • SBA otherwise

Overall:

2.​
3.​
4.​
5.​

Tier 0:

N/A (For now...)

Tier 1:

2.​
3.​
4.​
5.​

Tier 2:

1.​
Characters from Pokémon (Arceus, Giratina, Dialga, Palkia)​
3.​
4.​
5.​

Tier 3:

1. Hoopa (Pokémon)​
2. Kirby (Kirby)​
3.​
4.​
5.​

Tier 4:

1. Kirby (Kirby)​
2.​
3.​
4.​
5.​

Tier 5:

3.​
4.​
5.​

Tier 6:

3.​
4.​
5.​

Tier 7:

3.​
4.​
5.​

Tier 8:

3.​
4.​
5.​

Tier 9:

2.​
3.​
4.​
5.​

Tier 10:

2. The Player (Fluidity)​
3.​
4.​
5.​

Tier 11:

N/A ???

Last edited:
As far as I know, Nintendo only has two Tier 1s, and they're both from Earthbound. Dark Dragon > Truth of the Universe, so DD for #1, TotU for #2.

Ah, just saw that. I don't recall anytime it's stated to have survived the universal reset, I remember quite the opposite, but I'm not here to debate that.

Magikarp for Tier 10? Fairly haxxed, even for being one of the weakest Pokémon.

I actually can't think of many Nintendo tier tens besides characters from Pikmin.

Well putting Arceus at Tier 2
Hoopa for Tier 3
Mirage Mewtwo for Tier 5
Eternamax Eternatus for Tier 6
Gengar for Tier 7
Gastly for Tier 8
obviously some will change but these will be here for now

Base Rodin for the 2nd spot in Tier 6

The scaling chain is pretty damn big:
183.24 Petatons <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Gracious and Glorious << Glamor (Highest of the first sphere angels which G&G inhabit) < Sequi angels (much weaker "clones" of The Cardinal Virtues) <<<<<<<< Cardinal Virtues (Strongest and highest ranking angels in the hierarchy barring Jubileus and Angel Rodin) = High tier demons (Frequently clash on even grounds with one another) < Base Rodin (Considered the most feared demon in Inferno and casually stopped a punch from Madama Butterfly with a single hand.)

Bayonetta isn't on the verse page, but it's an exclusively Nintendo published series starting with the release of Bayo 2.

I'd also like to nominate Aesir for the the lowest spot in tier 2. He's tied for the strongest character in the series, but has hax that beats out the other contenders for the strongest in the verse. He scales to 10 spacetimes.

Base Rodin for the 2nd spot in Tier 6

The scaling chain is pretty damn big:
183.24 Petatons <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Gracious and Glorious << Glamor (Highest of the first sphere angels which G&G inhabit) < Sequi angels (much weaker "clones" of The Cardinal Virtues) <<<<<<<< Cardinal Virtues (Strongest and highest ranking angels in the hierarchy barring Jubileus and Angel Rodin) = High tier demons (Frequently clash on even grounds with one another) < Base Rodin (Considered the most feared demon in Inferno and casually stopped a punch from Madama Butterfly with a single hand.)

Bayonetta isn't on the verse page, but it's an exclusively Nintendo published series starting with the release of Bayo 2.

I'd also like to nominate Aesir for the the lowest spot in tier 2. He's tied for the strongest character in the series, but has hax that beats out the other contenders for the strongest in the verse. He scales to 10 spacetimes.
Added.
Dragaux for tier 8
added
Don't know what Ashunera would do in character, but at least Ashera belongs in Tier 6
Added her tied for 1st for now.

Unironically for Tier 7, Henry does have thought based death hax, hard to argue if he'd just use it in character though

idk why mirage mewtwo is above normal mewtwo here. Put normal mewtwo above, have you seen his ability page?

Like MM has some of mewtwo's abilities (though many of them it shouldn't even have) but mewtwo is quite literally that but better. Like MM has some immortalities and all but mewtwo can just teleport it into the void and win. That's that.

Unironically for Tier 7, Henry does have thought based death hax, hard to argue if he'd just use it in character though
added for 2nd
Kirby for Tier 4, 3 and 2
added
idk why mirage mewtwo is above normal mewtwo here. Put normal mewtwo above, have you seen his ability page?

Like MM has some of mewtwo's abilities (though many of them it shouldn't even have) but mewtwo is quite literally that but better. Like MM has some immortalities and all but mewtwo can just teleport it into the void and win. That's that.
I put them above MM

Back