• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 9

4-A used to be the only tier that could compare to 9-B/9-C but with the Masada big 3 out it no longer does.

Low 2-C was also pretty stacked, it still is, but it became significantly less stacked after GetBackers downgrade which was like 4 top contenders. But even then Low 2-C doesn't surpass High 1-C, whereas 9-B has casual 1-B's and High 1-B weather manip.

Firephoenixearl said:
Low 2-C was also pretty stacked, it still is, but it became significantly less stacked after GetBackers downgrade which was like 4 top contenders. But even then Low 2-C doesn't surpass High 1-C, whereas 9-B has casual 1-B's and High 1-B weather manip.
Dude, Vivec can go 1-A at will.

Yeah which is like the entire point of this specific thread. The smurf one has it's own advantages though as you point out.

Compiling a list of people with ridic high tier hax is pretty fun albeit pointless.

If I (or anyone else) wanted battles with nuance or extreme strategy, I would read Batman comics or Overlord volumes, not sit on this wiki of smurfs ovo

Cal.... I am inevitable.

Bartleby:

Passively nullifies anything of significance that Arceus has. His nullifcation is called "Dispel All", which nullifies anything magical or non magicial associated with Shadow Magic and the other 7 primary schools. This includes but is not limited to: Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Power Nullification abilities, Dream Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Transmutation, Healing, Concept Manipulation among many, many more abilities. Furthermore, once dispelled, the opponent loses the energy that would have been otherwise required to use the ability.

He has stronger Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2 vs Type 3) and be binds 4 type 2 concepts together with his pure existence.

Titanic Lullaby: Bartleby's trump card. Puts the opponent into an eternal sleep. This has worked on Grandfather Spider who is a type 5 Acasual being with type 1 Abstract Existence. And it works on beings who do not need sleep in the first place.

Omniscience view of the past, present and future. He will know what Arceus is doing before Arceus himself does and Bartleby also has Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

Grandmother Raven, Spider, The Player and The Creator also slap Arceus for similar reasons.

Is Akuto Sai actually stronger than Hajun? I'm quite curious as there's a thread going on between these two.

I don't doubt that he's 1-A. It's just that where does he rank in terms of 1-As. Like I see him above Hajun, but other people disagree with that here.

Back