• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 9

Unknown is probably just 5 pseudo 1-A/0s. That's what the 3 on the list make up, and there's 3 more just from I/O alone.

Majestic presence is a characters from I/O so just change that one

I don't think kindred's gonna be killing the pseudo 1-As anytime soon. We still apply scales to stuff like this just like any other nlf power.

Yeah, but that's not the same thing as a being that's been erased so hard on a False Platonic conceptual level that even its name is gone.

Because theyre dead, and the fact that theyre dead is proof that Kindred can kill them as in LoL Death and Kindred are conceptually the same thing

Specificalyl im referring to the Celestials who were erased from existence on a conceptual level to the point that no trace of the concept they represented exists in anything throughout all of space-time

Erased isn't necessarily the same thing as dead though, especially if they're conceptually erased on that level. That's also neither Type 2 or erasing a name.

Their names were erased, there arent even memories of them and their concept is completly gone from recorded history

And they represent concepts like war and change

WeeklyBattles said:
Their names were erased, there arent even memories of them and their concept is completly gone from recorded history

And they represent concepts like war and change
Hmmmm....

Still more proof is needed that that counts as dead or Type 2

https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Aatrox/Background

"Aatrox traveled the land, searching desperately, endlessly, for a way return to his previous Ascended form… but the riddle of the blade proved unsolvable, and in time he realized he would never be free of it. The flesh he stole and crudely shaped began to feel like a mockery of his former glory—a cage only slightly larger than the sword. Despair and loathing grew in his heart. The heavenly powers that Aatrox had once embodied had been wiped from the world, and all memory."

Zoeconcept
Zoeconcept2

I'm just gonna take it that it doesn't work on Outerversal characters. So it is still not going to be high on the Unknown list if at all. The next question is, can it work on 1-Bs or High 1-Bs?

Outerversal characters transcend the concept of life and death entirely so no it wouldnt

If they have the capacity to die then yes

I dont even know whats bein discussed I was just reacting to "If they have the capacity to die then yes" kek.

Kindred is an embodiment of death on a Type 2 level. If death can be brought to the character and said character is within the bounds of a Type 2 framework, they can kill them.

Assaltwaffle said:
Kindred is an embodiment of death on a Type 2 level. If death can be brought to the character and said character is within the bounds of a Type 2 framework, they can kill them.
What if a character is non-existent in a Type 2 framework?

@Yobo

If someone is outside of a framework the concepts within it are not applicable to the one outside.

Back