• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You added the birds to High 4-C desipte large size type 10 contradicting that tier. Ergo "a mess".
Because their High 4-C? and i don't know if they have Large Size (Type 10) within their High 4-C (As i asked for more context about them in a previous comment)

I'm naturally assuming they don't have it in their High 4-C Tier given they fact they have a High 4-C Tier to begin with.

He gains the 2nd Placement since he can't beat Madame given she derives her powers from The Leviathan which is higher then all High 1-A's in SCP expect for SCP-3812.
Thank goodness.
Once again all SCP Foundation personnel in 10-A for 1st place that tier except the administrator because of plot hax.
So im curious what exactly will the SCPs plot armor do to help them beat someone if that SCP character cant kill/incap the other character with their other abilities?
I don't know probably anything the only current character from the verse in that spot can do.

Anyway why does SCP-2747 have 2 spots in varies

Because their High 4-C? and i don't know if they have Large Size (Type 10) within their High 4-C (As i asked for more context about them in a previous comment)

I'm naturally assuming they don't have it in their High 4-C Tier given they fact they have a High 4-C Tier to begin with.
It literally states they have large size 10 on their High 4-C key on their profile (A clear contradiction). You admitted you weren't knowledgeable about Final Fantasy so couldn't add Leviathan yet made assumptions when adding the birds to the list, kinda a contradiction don't you think?
6 characters reside in the category.
And should the birds be allowed they are a civilization.
Tbh it is a characters list not civilizations one but that might be splitting hairs.

It literally states they have large size 10 on their High 4-C key on their profile (A clear contradiction).
That doesn't equate to a "Clear Contradiction" it could be a simple mistake given the profile's age and irregularity of it being updated. I'm assuming it's a simple mistake made by the profile's creator given the fact they have a High 4-C Tier/Key in the first place.

You admitted you weren't knowledgeable about Final Fantasy so couldn't add Leviathan yet made assumptions when adding the birds to the list, kinda a contradiction don't you think?
You wanted Leviathan above Quiet Deviless or Mio which requires a match because of my lack of knowledge with Leviathan and both characters. The Photino's Birds were nominated for the empty 5th Placement which doesn't require a match to be created since the placement is empty.

Your missing that massive context that explains the entire scenario. If you would have nominated Leviathan for the empty placement rather then tacking a placement from an already established character then i would've placed Leviathan within that placement without any match. But since you wanted to have Leviathan above either Quiet or Mio you need a match for that for already explained reasons.

I agree context is key, when I first suggested Leviathan for High 4-C there were no empty spots (Since WoD characters hadn't been removed yet) and by the time I got back from work the birds had already taken the free spot making it a mute point.

Also in order to preserve any semblance of accuracy on this list profiles that are either outdated, in dire need of revision and/or have next to no active supporters normally don't get added or are removed.

The verse itself has 3 supporters (One is banned while another is retired) plus even jurisdictions for the low 1-C stuff is outdated (It literally mentions 10D) and yourself admitted the profile is dated.

I/O characters were removed for reason you know?

Do Dr. King and Dr. Bright stand a chance in in varies also we can compete 11-C now.
6 characters reside in the category.
And should the birds be allowed they are a civilization.
Dr. King shares the tier with SCP-2747 given he's the same strength as SCP-2747.

Dr. Light should get the 3rd Placement since Nyar scales above all of SCP's High 1-A's expect for SCP-3218 and SCP-2747. (Until Riki comes and debunks me)

SCP Characters are already the 1st Placement for 11-C so it would be redundant to place all them characters given they all have the same win-con as each other.

I agree context is key, when I first suggested Leviathan for High 4-C there were no empty spots (Since WoD characters hadn't been removed yet) and by the time I got back from work the birds had already taken the free spot making it a mute point.

Also in order the preserve any semblance of accuracy on this list profiles that are either outdated, in dire need of revision and/or have next to no active supporters normally don't get added or are removed.

The verse itself has 3 supporters (One is banned while another is retired) plus even jurisdictions for the low 1-C stuff is outdated (It literally mentions 10D).

I/O characters were removed for reason you know?
I'm fine with replacing The Photino Birds with Leviathan given these reasons since i didn't know that the verse was in that much disarray.

Someone just nominated it for the empty placement and i checked the profile, saw it was High 4-C and added to the tier.

I'm fine with replacing The Photino Birds with Leviathan given these reasons since i didn't know that the verse was in that much disarray. Someone just nominated it for the empty placement and i checked the profile, saw it was High 4-C and added to the tier.
Glad we understand each other. Also I apologise if I was being overbearing I merely wanted to be as objective as possible when trying to prove my point.

High 3-A: Is everyone fine with DT being replaced by Greeza? since DT can't do anything to Greeza but Greeza can do anything to DT. Also i doubt there's anyone on this wiki that has played "Everything" and such could actually argue what DT can/can't do.
3-A: Why does Senshinkan have the 4th Placement? Do they have anything that isn't resisted by Kingproeta or anything that allows them to resist her hax's? because if they don't then Kingproeta should take the 4th Placement from them because of those reasons.
5-A: Has the Methuselah thread been completed or is it still ongoing? Because if it has then i'm nominating putting Anos above him since he seems not to resist the Layered Passive Conceptual Destruction (Type 1) that negates High-Godly, Abstract Existence (Type 1) and specific forms of NEP.
5-B What does Amakasu Masahiko have that makes him the 2nd Placement? Is his placement within the tier outdated since it came in a time before the previous placed characters got massive upgrades to their abilities and resistances? Because if that's true then i Nominate Warhammer Fantasy Characters to be placed above him and Ruphas given the fact they can't interact with WFC while WFC can interact with them and that neither Amakasu nor Ruphas can resist WFC Hax's that work on a 5-D Level
Does anyone of contentions with these changes?

SCP Characters are already the 1st Placement for 11-C so it would be redundant to place all them characters given they all have the same win-con as each other.
SCP-3930 doesn't have a tier 11 placement period
One is haxless and the other is infinity weaker than said haxless character.

SCP-3930 doesn't have a tier 11 placement period
One is haxless and the other is infinity weaker than said haxless character.
Already Removed.

What are you talking about? 2747 is literally one of the most haxxed characters in SCP (More haxxed then the one's your proposing) while 3930 isn't even in the tier anymore since it's only 10-C at its lowest.

Did you mean complete instead of compete? as in complete the tier since we have enough characters to do so? if so then i'm fine with that.

Snakebite is infinity weaker then Carolina being a narrative below so he should get last place.
He should be below Carolina but i don't believe he should be below Monarch. At least he should tie with him given neither can interact with each-other.

The verse itself has 3 supporters (One is banned while another is retired) plus even jurisdictions for the low 1-C stuff is outdated (It literally mentions 10D) and yourself admitted the profile is dated.
so, uh, as someone that read the profiles, the 10-D, literally doesn't work, because if you read a bit closer, said dimensions are compactified to the planck scale and as such aren't actually applicable for our system, because dimensions need to not be compact to qualify, and large size does not dictate tier, see scion for an example

I'm going through removing profile's that.

1: Don't have a Verses Page and such is kinda impossible to see if the verse has active supporters or not.

2: Doesn't have any active members to actually argue why they should have their placement within a specific tier.

3: Are extremely out-dated to the point of being unusable or out-right contradicting newly set standards for Tiering and Powers & Abilities.

I'm fine with keeping profiles that meet most of 2 singular requirements.

Example: If a profile is up to date, having decent enough explanations and decent amount of citations for its tiering and P&A's section and has some active supporters for it but doesn't have a Verse Page then i'm fine with keeping it at its tier.

Last edited:
no, just because a character doesnt has either of those doesnt mean they cant qualify for the list or be debated, especially if they have scans that explain their stuff on the profile

no, just because a character doesnt has either of those doesnt mean they cant qualify for the list or be debated, especially if they have scans that explain their stuff on the profile
Yes it does when literally no-one on this website can accurately explain/debate their powers and abilities.

We would be working on guess-work which isn't productive to this thread and one that inherently blocks progress with certain tiers.

If she has the same win-cons as Avenger then she definitely gets D's Placement.

Xue Ying's Hax's are 6 to 7-D in potency from what i know and he has Immeasurable Speed with his "Extreme Piercing" which most of his Hax's are based-around.

Changed it already.
Not exactly the same win-cons since she don't have passive charm, but her resistances are also 8D and even more layered, she is also more haxxed, sharing her curse (age manip) I believe it's passive from what Regidian said previously, her moves crush space and the inside of her body it's a higher dimensional plane (Imaginary Number Space) which have the following effects: Existence Erasure, Deconstruction, Information Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Causality Manipulation, Vector Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Paralysis Inducement, Mind Manipulation.

So in principle she should stomp him, similarly she would stomp Xue Ying even if his haxs were 7D since her haxs are 8D, though it seem that he really cap at 5D, so both Kingprotea and Avenger stomp him.

Also I am pretty sure Dr. Clef and Dr. Kondraki should be 10-A first.
Why? They already share the 1st Placement inherently since everyone within the "Characters from SCP Foundations" share the same Win-Con. I just put those three specific characters there to give people who don't know SCP more clarity about the characters that have that position.

Not exactly the same win-cons since she don't have passive charm, but her resistances are also 8D and even more layered, she is also more haxxed, sharing her curse (age manip) I believe it's passive from what Regidian said previously, her moves crush space and the inside of her body it's a higher dimensional plane (Imaginary Number Space) which have the following effects: Existence Erasure, Deconstruction, Information Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Causality Manipulation, Vector Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Paralysis Inducement, Mind Manipulation.

So in principle she should stomp him, similarly she would stomp Xue Ying even if his haxs were 7D since her haxs are 8D, though it seem that he really cap at 5D, so both Kingprotea and Avenger stomp him.
Given these reasons i'm placing Kingprotea at the 2nd Placement for 3-A.

Does anyone have contentions with this?

What about doing this to characters that don't meet the standard.
That's what i'm doing I've got most of the characters i have contentions with already wrote down, plus the reasons why i have contentions with them.

I'll post about 4 of them in a couple minutes and then when those get taken care of i'll go onto another 4 until the entire list has been dealt with.

So i'm going through evaluating profiles that don't meet my standards which have been set here.

This is something that i like the users of this thread to have input on. So if you believe a certain profile should stay or go explain to me why it should stay or go.

With that prefacing done lets begin.

High 1-B: The Watchers (Reasons: Doesn’t have a verses page, most likely doesn’t have any active members and is incredibly bare-bones. Lacking scans for any of its abilities, having tons of spelling and formatting mistakes. Leaning towards removal)

1-B The Higher Entities (Reasons: Doesn’t have active supporters to argue on its behalf but most of their powers are explained well enough and a decent amount of their powers have citations for them. Neutral leaning towards allowing them to stay)

1-C Star Maker (Reasons: Doesn’t have a verses page, doesn’t have citations for any of its abilities and most likely doesn’t have any active supporters. It does possess a blog that explains its tiering but that's about it. Leaning towards removal)

1-C The Quantum Man (Reasons: Just look at the profile, that shit should be deleted from existence itself, much less from this thread. Leaning towards absolute removal)

Last edited:
1-B The Higher Entities (Reasons: Doesn’t have a verses page and most likely doesn’t have active supporters to argue on its behalf but most of their powers are explained well enough and a decent amount of their powers of citations for them. Neutral leaning towards allowing them to stay)
this should stay + Everything for it is on youtube and wont take that long to watch
1-C The Quantum Man (Reasons: Just look at the profile, that shit should be deleted from existence itself, much less from this thread. Leaning towards absolute removal)
Ricsi exists and is a supporter of the verse and the page isnt outdated, no lol
1-C Star Maker (Reasons: Doesn’t have a verses page, doesn’t have citations for any of its abilities and most likely doesn’t have any active supporters. It does possess a blog that explains its tiering but that's about it. Leaning towards removal)
this fine with although i am reading through the book, but by the time i finish the verse is likely to get changed tier wise anyways very likely to be an upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back