• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically is not that hard to let akasha be more if nasu developed. Just need to mention the existence of theory that go higher level and the usual explanation if why []> this

Yeah, that's what I was talking about, too. The 'this' you mentioned is also a form of hierarchy, after all, so the Nasuverse does need to introduce something other than Akasha itself to have any chance of getting to Tier 0.

Remove Characters from Ergenverse from 3rd 5-C, the guys who used to beat No. 4 got upgraded to 5-B. That said, Wang Lin should be 4th 5-C, since he was agreed to beat Kamen Rider Cronus on the non-smurf list.

Seems crazy but would homura akemi be able to take 3rd 7-b in speed equal? Es resistance to mindhax from the description is something homura is able to affect, and madoka can't enter the isolation zone where homura is so es probably doesn't have the range

Seems crazy but would homura akemi be able to take 3rd 7-b in speed equal? Es resistance to mindhax from the description is something homura is able to affect, and madoka can't enter the isolation zone where homura is so es probably doesn't have the range
There is CRT about donwgrading them back so might hold back until that thread is concluded

I mean, doesn't he get fodderized by the one? IIRC, a CRT hasn't been made yet that made Yogiri able to affect NEP2.

Not sure what we are supposed to do in this situation.

It is questionable, I know. But since its on the profile, I don't think we can do anything about it until there's a CRT to fix it.

Here.

I mean, the 1-As are staying as is and the downgraded characters will have 1-A hax sooo...

Not too much sleep lost over it.
Even tho i have read the trad version and the raw of i shall seal the heaven i have never understand the 1-A rating lol (in the sense of pretty sure that we don't know if the countless thread can be add to the other and that the Universe required the "1-A level" of Transcendance, but still have his own space/time, star etc

Even tho i have read the trad version and the raw of i shall seal the heaven i have never understand the 1-A rating lol (in the sense of pretty sure that we don't know if the countless thread can be add to the other and that the Universe required the "1-A level" of Transcendance, but still have his own space/time, star etc
A major part of the 1-A rating comes from A Will Eternal though. In that the Daos being transcendent of all space and time comes from there. And the threads being addable is done in a literal demonstration by Meng Hao though?

As for The Universe, it has natural suppressive laws to Transcendors. Though, this isn't the place to talk about that. You can hit me up on my wall if you want.

A major part of the 1-A rating comes from A Will Eternal though. In that the Daos being transcendent of all space and time comes from there.

As for The Universe, it has natural suppressive laws to Transcendors. Though, this isn't the place to talk about that. You can hit me up on my wall if you want.
Yeah but the space Essence came from i shall seal the heaven

I know but whitout the thread thing, the transcende all space and time of a will of eternal is not 1-A, and since i don't see the high 1-B of the essence of space....
Go through the previous CRTs then? And honestly, they're still 1-A even with pure AWE scaling but that's irrelevant.

I honestly don't see what in AWE is 1-A? Can you tell me pls
When he recreates the universe with infinitely long spatial dimensions, he talks about how the Essence of Space transcends all space and time on a conceptual level (supported by the other novels). Seeing as it would be above spatial dimensions no matter the number added (and he was capable of adding more, the universe he was creating would've simply collapsed from the size), the Essence is 1-A.

Again, this is not the thread for this.

When he recreates the universe with infinitely long spatial dimensions, he talks about how the Essence of Space transcends all space and time on a conceptual level (supported by the other novels). Seeing as it would be above spatial dimensions no matter the number added (and he was capable of adding more, the universe he was creating would've simply collapsed from the size), the Essence is 1-A.

Again, this is not the thread for this.
None of the infinite dimmensionnal space are prove to be infinite higher than the other, they not even proved to be a higher dimmension space than the other, we just know that adding a thread, add a dimmensionnality and most of the thread seem 2D. And actually AWE show it too since he use these infinite thread and dimmensionnal space just to create an infinite line, make it infinite larger to create a infinite box, how with that you can prove that their infinite higher than the other when he can let them combine together?

Yeah not the thread but since your the one who made the blog i really want to know the logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back