• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO dont bring the "quality is subjective" quality can be defined and ID have several problems in that and just because someone likes the series doesnt mean is good i can like eating garbage does that mean that garbage is a good food no
You just proved it yourself that it's indeed a subjective issue. Who defines the quality? Our subjective opinion, of course. Did some higher-dimensional power lay down the rules for quality? No. It was just us, humans who defined it.

Just that one similarity of being the god tiers in their series doesn't make them the same kind of existence to begin with. Not to mention, they're not even at the same level in their series when we really get down to things (God-tier [OPM] =/= Supreme Existence [Yogiri]). And you'd know what I mean if you've "actually" read the novel.
If I have said they're totally same existence pls screenshot it and post here,what I want to say is,both are god tiers and can oneshot anything in their own series but not many ppl hate OPM while ID is exaclty opposite and there is a reason for it
Your reply makes me doubt that you have truly read it. And even if we assume that you did, you probably read it like one of those haters who read or watch something just to give weight to their opinion, instead of actually trying to enjoy it for what it is.
I just simply don't like it and what you have said is your own nonsense headcanon without actual reason,yeah you can believe like that if you want but my thought about ID will not change,I mean why I need to try to hate it?Can I gain any benefit by doing that?
Also, no one said that disliking something = being disrespectful (just reread my comment), so now I also have a feeling that you've an issue with reading comprehension, which might be the reason you don't get the things that we do.
Saying things when you haven't even seen the whole picture would be very ignorant and disrespectful to the author.
You assume that I dislike ID just because I haven't read LN and saying that it's disrespectful?

You just proved it yourself that it's indeed a subjective issue. Who defines the quality? Our subjective opinion, of course. Did some higher-dimensional power lay down the rules for quality? No. It was just us, humans who defined it.
By that logic everything is subjective so you are wrong by definiton and just because human created the definition of quality doesnt mean is subjective no. by that logic every law we created is subjective we follow that law then the statals law are subjective by your reasoning and the standards of quality just were created random because some of them were based in real life like how a series about a guy that works hards to win is far more interesting and higher quality about a series about a guy who just OHKO everyone and doesnt have any flaws.

aka: just because humans created it doesnt mean is subjective and even if it was subjective the story still bassed on that rules

But we are derailing if you want to continue then DM idk

Also there are several rules in a good quality standards so even if they vary in people most of good standards will have several things in common

If I have said they're totally same existence pls screenshot it and post here,what I want to say is,both are god tiers and can oneshot anything in their own series but not many ppl hate OPM while ID is exaclty opposite and there is a reason for it

I just simply don't like it and what you have said is your own nonsense headcanon without actual reason,yeah you can believe like that if you want but my thought about ID will not change,I mean why I need to try to hate it?Can I gain any benefit by doing that?

Saying things when you haven't even seen the whole picture would be very ignorant and disrespectful to the author.
You assume that I dislike ID just because I haven't read LN and saying that it's disrespectful?
Reading what you told me before, seems like you like the series and even enjoy it, but in your opinion characters have a bad development, right?.

Is good to be critic with things we like, I agree

No, you implied that they can be compared just because of one similarity while complete ignoring everything else about them. Yes, ID isn't a mainstream series like OPM, so people might dislike several things about it.

When did people need a reason to hate something on the internet?

I assumed that you haven't read the LN because you sounded ignorant, and that's why I said what I did.

By that logic everything is subjective so you are wrong by definiton and just because human created the definition of quality doesnt mean is subjective no. by that logic every law we created is subjective we follow that law then the statals law are subjective by your reasoning and the standards of quality just were created random because some of them were based in real life like how a series about a guy that works hards to win is far more interesting and higher quality about a series about a guy who just OHKO everyone and doesnt have any flaws.
No one is hurt by the existence of such series and you're free to ignore it if you don't like it. Simple as that.

a series about a guy that works hards to win is far more interesting and higher quality about a series about a guy who just OHKO everyone and doesnt have any flaws.
This, once again, shows your own subjective opinion, because many people liked ID's concept. Also, if you haven't read the series, stop making false claims. "Doesn't have any flaws"? Are you sure about it?

aka: just because humans created it doesnt mean is subjective and even if it was subjective the story still bassed on that rules
Please stop contradicting yourself. Humans make rules based on their situation, needs, desires, etc. As a result, what they feel right or wrong, is absolutely subjective. Also, the story is based on the rules of the author of the said story, not what you deem right.

It's a well-know fact that suggsverse is so full of contradictions that it breaks the tiering system, so let's stop making such a false equivalence.
I'd not equalized them , ID is a bit better developing , characters , story , plot , this what i want to say.

I mean, the bar with the Suggsverse is so low it's a tripping hazard in hell, so I think it's a safe bet that ID's better (Though that is not impressive)

Honestly, Chunibyo is a better series because it gives depth to its characters (though some of them do fall off the face of the earth despite being part of the protagonist's group but what else is new), and the main problem I have with itis not that it finished with several plot threads left unfinished with only the promise of a continuation everyone knows won't come, but because in the end it shows the development of the same problems that plague Instant Death, a lack of detail to both characters and events.

Also, Yogiri is the best Instant Death character. He might be mostly emotionless, but it's better than having no personality, and honestly, I kinda enjoy how nonchalantly he just goes through life and does not fear or whine about his OP powers like other Light Novels have.

Yogiri is still pretty much Saitama but hax though, his main trait being how absurd he takes care of any threat and the reactions everyone around him has to said power (Also the mystery to his power isn't really a mystery when it isn't explored in the first volume and the second volume spells it out for you.)

Honestly, Chunibyo is a better series because it gives depth to its characters (though some of them do fall off the face of the earth despite being part of the protagonist's group but what else is new), and the main problem I have with itis not that it finished with several plot threads left unfinished with only the promise of a continuation everyone knows won't come, but because in the end it shows the development of the same problems that plague Instant Death, a lack of detail to both characters and events.

Also, Yogiri is the best Instant Death character. He might be mostly emotionless, but it's better than having no personality, and honestly, I kinda enjoy how nonchalantly he just goes through life and does not fear or whine about his OP powers like other Light Novels have.

Yogiri is still pretty much Saitama but hax though, his main trait being how absurd he takes care of any threat and the reactions everyone around him has to said power (Also the mystery to his power isn't really a mystery when it isn't explored in the first volume and the second volume spells it out for you.)
Wow, I didn't know you also read ID lol.

But Yeah, I love Yogiri too

Love is a strong word, he's like a 5.5/10 when everyone else in the novel is like a 4/10. So I don't hate him, but I'd struggle to even state I really "like" him.

Love is a strong word, he's like a 5.5/10 when everyone else in the novel is like a 4/10. So I don't hate him, but I'd struggle to even state I really "like" him.
I know, I was just talking about my self, becouse Yogiri is one of my favourite characters.

And everyone has their own opinion. Just as the same as some people may like Stalin or Mussolini

Anyway Sonic for the 5th spot (low 4-C) his victory over HIM is on the profile already and he is current 4th on the non-smurf version of this list.

Generally speaking you can just put characters from Sonic the Hedgehog since Shadow incons Sonic meanwhile Metal (while lacking the chronicles equipment) still has very potent haxes such power mimicky, Silver has consistently shown to be capable to Sonic/Shadow and iirc both Ifrit as well as Dark Gaia have very potent passive mind hax too.

Good enough?
^Bumping this so it doesn't get buried.

The auditors passively create their own time so timeline absorption doesn’t really work on them at all.”
^bumping this

the one giver's page got deleted
i recommend removing him from the top until the revisions are done

Welp they are getting tier 0 hax apperently..... god i hate WOD so much is like suggverse of just trying to up everyone else

Nagash has passive mindhax that bypasses resistances, conceptual absorption, and BFR, he resists Aethyr Manip but I'm not sure if it's 5-D at High 6-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back