• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bern and Orm aren't included in being at #2, only Ruphas and Alovenus are.

Nobody has ever even made a Benetnash nor Orm match in 1-B to justify them being there, so idk why you think they are included in the #2 spot.

Bern and Orm aren't included in being at #2, only Ruphas and Alovenus are.

Nobody has ever even made a Benetnash nor Orm match in 1-B to justify them being there, so idk why you think they are included in the #2 spot.
True I seen no matches was just wondering, had a feeling it was only Ruphas and Alovenus.

uh saber shiki and kama are not 6-C from what i see on the profiles or is it just another case of bad and outdated profile

do they have any passives i forget
Kazuradrop have all ability of BB/Meltlililith/Kingprotea/passionlip. Many of them are passive.

Saber shiki have 1-A immortality, and 1-A every hax she want (if she want to use it),

Kama have her Passive mind hax/corruption that 2-A and bypass layered resistance +NEP2 etc.

Arceuid have too many resistance, her always be stronger/faster/durable than you + her immorality.

Abigail have the habitual eldrich horror passive shit and she automatically go back in time when she die. (It's due to her power who are likely 2-A(potentially higher) (Yog sothoth).

Etc etc

Last edited:
Okay just to know the passive power null seem to power null ability that shadow magic does but it does't seem to be able to power null corruption type 3?

In other we have dantes with 1-A black flamme that bypass immortality of roa and can burn soul etc

it does though? you can see corruption on the shadow magic page
Except it doesn't tell which type, resist one doesn't allow to resist other type (anyways don't have think like conceptuel thing etc but since i don't know william the duck, i will just do the match when the apply is finish)

Speaking of which , seele got upgrade to 6-C , got H1C EE and BFR in term of range and potency , she lived in 11-D realm making difficult to effect , should her get one spot ?

His range is enought to touch her ? , The quanta sea contained infinite amout of bubble universe each universe are H1C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back