• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 30: Now is the last one

That doesn't really answer my question.

Even if it has High 1-C non-hax weapons, the contender that The Doctor's trying to take out has passive hax which The Doctor needs to get through somehow.

What's the TARDIS' range for its external passive powernull?

It's not external but why does it need to be? The doctor would be immune to all of their attacks and can then use High 1-C weapons against them

According to the doctor wiki which is a reliable source: When nuclear missiles were launched on an alternate Earth, the Doctor materialized the TARDIS across the planet so that temporal grace would prevent the missiles from exploding. (PROSE: Blood Heat).

@Zachary Wouldn't both of them start outside the TARDIS under SBA?

@Oliver That doesn't sound passive.

It was just like a maximum range range that I found.

technically could they apply the sba inside the tardis? (Tardis has enough space to simulate new york park)

Sure, The Doctor needs the TARDIS to be 4-B; but why would they both start inside it?

Why does The Doctor's TARDIS have so many ends? Why does its durability go from Low 1-C to High 1-C when it tanked High 1-C attacks? Why does it have a 4-B end for draining that amount of power when it has a High 1-C power source?

@i'm blue and ennard

passive power null 11D, the tardis has its own conscience and can operate without the doctor.

@Agnaa 50 years of different authors does a lot of things. Relative durability proves that one is without strength bonnets or another that does, and that one can exist at the same level of existence as a 5D being or readjust to 3D.

Agnaa said:
Why does The Doctor's TARDIS have so many ends? Why does its durability go from Low 1-C to High 1-C when it tanked High 1-C attacks? Why does it have a 4-B end for draining that amount of power when it has a High 1-C power source?
Personally, I think it should be straight up High 1-C, but ByAsura said it should stay as is.

Guess I'll ask ByAsura about it then, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

How does the passive power null help the TARDIS itself if it's only inside of it? What's the maximum range? What does it null? The Doctor Who wiki says Temporal Grace only nulls agressive and hostile actions. What does that include? Because Taking technically isn't either of those. The same goes for a bunch of 4-B Destiny characters that aren't Oryx.

I asked ByAsura about (among other things) the power null, the reply I got was:

ByAsura said:
To be honest, it's actually taken out of context to an extent. The Eternal part was actually a hand-held crystal The Doctor used to forcefully turn them human, and the Eye of Horus is basically only effective against Sutekh.
Doesn't sound like the "passive power null" will be super useful here.

Yes, you sure are quick to notice. But i won't mention them yet cus, the CRT is not over yet, there is still a point to resolve regarding how high they're into 2-A.

There aren't many contenders that aren't either under revisions or baseline.

Back