• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 22

Does he have the ability to use the abilities of the higher presence or return from it if he is destroyed?

the # 2, although it has everything you can do all the endless

his death was by plot even for me that's PIS.

I don't think I can beat the scp 3812 due to the fact that it will be trancedera and be combined in 1A +, unless we consider that it climbs above perpetua that has a void hax layers affecting a tier high 1A

Give it 4 for now.

@oliver why would the 1-A key version of the presence be even close to the peak of 3812 or Yakou? you would need a heavy proofs of presence being infinite steps above baseline 1-A

You can incon most characters that way, if you have a high enough speed advantage and Type 1 Immortality you can incon a character no matter how broken they are if they cant counter the speed difference cause they can never act.

Although for Reinhard having Infinite or higher would be the most reliable.

Spears Irrelevant is when thrown meaning his body has to make the motion, meaning if you have infinite speed he'll never make that action.

Ain has Mid-Godly, and he can also go to the void at the end of time by himself, so this BFR is useless, i think.

Does anyone remember a character in 10-B that could like change the chemical composition of things and create potions and make peoples heads explode with a thought by like changing their blood into nitro-glycerin and she had some really strong immortality by being 'protected by a godess' or something. She was a generic anime female with cool powers but I forgot her name.

yhwach vs dust of osiris isn't an incon.? you should put both on the same spot since no thread was made, and the guy said that the mind hax is scaled from akasha but it doesn't have a profile, so untile it get a profile is inconclusive.

Yeah but Mid-Godly regen kinda makes it really hard to win for Kroak even if he can put him down. I mean I love my boy Kroak. He could potentially win. @Overlord He could actually incap pretty easily now that I think about it.

so we are gonna give her low 1C mind hax randomly? you should make a CRT then. For now it is inconclusive since it is not listed on the profile.

@Black

Why don't Fantasy deamons have Mid-Godly regen like 40K's ?

Also Kroak could banish him to the warp

And to asnwer your question, Kaoru Nagase

@Pack

There's no need to, we already know where Akasha is, which is above 6-D Avalon and the 8-D Moon Cell, so Dust's mind hax is higher D

Precisely that. Just like we don't have a profile for the Moon cell because it's not needed. We know the scale of its abilities. Though, we could put a note on Osiris' page or something.

Ummmm you know what Ovelord I actually have no idea. Potentially just due to my lack of knowledge on 40k. I was unsure Fantasy Demons would scale to 40k Demons abilities.

Banishing to the warp is a bit different in fantasy. It seems to only work against residents of the warp although Dr Gii seems to have a similar abstract nature as Demons do.

I can't actually find any 40k Demons with Mid-Godly upon checking. Just Low-Godly possibly Higher (wait Drach'nyen is the only one it seems)

why dust of osiris scale to akasha? also in this wiki they are not 6 or 8 dimensional, since in the new tiering you have to prove the trascendence of the dimensions; anyway make a CRT tho.

No idea about Melty, but Iapitus should be able to answer that. Fate already treats higher dimension as superior to lower. This is nothing new.

No, the current justification for Avalon and moon cell are no longer valid with the new tiering system. The same goes for BB higher dimensional thing.

that isn't enough, anyway we have just to evaluate the charachters based on the profiles, if you want to use the higher dimensional mind hax then make a CRT, until then it is inconclusive. Or at leat give me a valid reason, just saiyng low 1C mind hax when it is not listed on the profile, is not a valid reason, I know the profile are not always updated.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
And what exactly changed with the new tiering system?
Saying "up to 6th dimension", "resist x dimensional power" or "exist within x dimension" are not valid.

higher-dimensional characters can indeed be ranked at higher tiers if:

A) They are provably infinite on all axes, or can safely assumed to be so.

B) Are defined as always being infinitely larger or superior to lower-dimensional beings by the fictional work which they are from

C) They correspond to large extra dimensional spaces, such as those defined in brane cosmologies and the like.

Like I said, Fate treats higher dimension as superior to lower, so nothing really changed. We never got higher-dimensional stuff accepted simply because it had "higher-dimensional" written. Fate was never that lucky.

Back